PearlsOnly

PearlsOnly has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PearlsOnly ranks 61st among Fashion Jewelry sites.

How would you rate PearlsOnly?

“Excellent product”

Ann B.
11/15/19

Excellent product. I spent weeks looking at different companies online who supplied pearls so I'm happy to say that I am delighted with my order. It came very quick and I paid the extra couple of pounds for the wrapping and would advise anyone to do same. Beautifully wrapped with bows. I hope to return and buy a pearl necklace to match ring and earrings I got. Never bought pearls before as for our 30th but glad I did and used pearls only.

“Poor after sales”

Gil D.
6/12/19

Clasp weak and faulty so when asking for support to repair they don't want to know you. Poor after sales

annb558

tarielb
June 28th, 2019

Pearls are NOT the quality as described cheap products, All Telepone Numbers from Germany are not in Use impossible to send items back! I will contactmy layer

sandys326
November 15th, 2019

This is the fourth time I've bought pearl jewelry from this company. They are consistently excellent. Every piece I've bought is above my expectations, and great quality from the piece itself to the packaging & presentation. I also like picking a free gift & using points earned gives more of a discount in price.
They provide a full appraisal with each piece. Other companies only give a certificate to say it's authentic
Only disadvantage is I'd like to be able to customize a piece when ordering. For eg. Make the necklace length longer not just 16" or 18".

bonnyt4
November 15th, 2019

Fantastic bracelet, well worth the money, and such a great service from PearlsOnly. Will definitely use them again when I have any future requirements. Great company, great products and very good value.

rogera
September 21st, 2010

I stand corrected about my previous comments. I have received what i had ordered and my wife was delighted with pearls. Apologies to pearls only, but i have to say that their contact procedures are pants!

robertas97
November 15th, 2019

Very pleased with my purchase and how easy Pearls Only were to deal with. They kept me informed as to the status of my order and all was delivered withnthe minimum of fuss. Great Work!

marieg73
November 10th, 2017

Clasp jammed when worn for third of fourth time. After four days of trying to release it i had to have it cut off. Company not interested, refused to accept that the clasp could be faulty, suggested I go to a local jeweller for restringing and a new clasp. Don't expect after sales service...

jonathonm43
November 12th, 2019

Bargain price and very helpful when advised the item was going to be in stock in 3-4 days. They express delivered the item free of charge so it would be with me in time.

jasons689
May 14th, 2019

I purchased a Hanadama necklace from PearlsOnly. The quality was fantastic and the price about 1/5 of local store. Highly recommended.

gild11
June 12th, 2019

Definitely legit. Received my purchase in 5 days and it's a bargain. Couldn't find this necklace in local shop.

By Jonathon M.

I contacted them by email and get a reply within a day.

By Jonathon M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PearlsOnly staff and other customers.

Worlds Most Beautiful Pearls

paull493
Paul L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PearlsOnly?

Have a question about PearlsOnly?