Review of Term Papers

Tel: +1 866-285-0166

pjt
4/3/11

A TOTAL SCAM... BEWARE

Response from john m., Term Papers Representative
Hello PJ T.

We don't recognized you as a client but still if you are send us your order id. Please avoid submitting fake reviews.
fredf
2/8/11

This is a toal scam. I requested a paper on a certain subject and what I received was garbage. Can't get ANY on-line support. These people are theives and a total joke. What an expensive lesson to learn.

lokot
12/9/10

outdated material. recycled material. straight garbage. Its a scam. wasted $100 and getting an F whether i turn the paper in or throw it out where it belongs. its 2011 and these ppl used sources from 1995. all the sources were from books (probably made up) NO online sources, its 2011 wtf?? so much gibberish. My instructions were not followed so it leads me to believe that the paper was recycled from a previous assignment. I would never order from here again. albert3to8@hotmail.com for disbelievers, contact me for more info if you don't want to get scammed.

Response from john m., Term Papers Representative
We emailed you on albert3to8@hotma.... to resolve your issue but you seems to be the same guy who created fake id's just to submit fake reviews for our site.
matthews4
9/11/10

They delivered my paper ontime, but in the wrong layout/format. I emailed for a revision with no response. Their site says they are online 24/7/365 but the live support has been off for 2 days now? Their promises of great service are greatly exagerated. I only want what I paid for and they did NOT deliver.

Response from john m., Term Papers Representative
Hello Matthew S.

How can this be true because if anyone who ordered online from their credit card can charge back within 30 days. We are providing an excellent service and to prove that after claiming this review page i have asked our original clients to submit reviews here and you will see how they are happy.
kellyb4
5/28/10

Update: Day 5 - no response to email, phone or fax and online service is till OFFLINE. Obviously this is a scam organization.

They do not deliver. I asked for a research paper in 3 days and paid premium. I received it in 4 days. The product was unreadable and a rambling mess. The person who wrote it obviously used a Thearsus to add filler words. I asked for current day themes that related to the Handmaiden's tale and got garage about art education. And my free re-write? Forget about it...they don't respond to enail, online service is "offline" and the phone number is just a message machine.

I got burned by this online scam company but you don't need to. Save your money.

Response from john m., Term Papers Representative
Hello Kelly B.

Any of our client who don't like or want any changes, we send them immediately even after revision if client is not satisfied they get their money back or they can claim charge back anytime they want.

Questions? Get answers from the Term Papers staff and other customers.

Term Papers?