This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Nokiaunlockingcodes.co.uk

Nokiaunlockingcodes.co.uk

Nokiaunlockingcodes.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nokiaunlockingcodes.co.uk ranks 163rd among Mobile Phones sites.

How would you rate Nokiaunlockingcodes.co.uk?

“Same experience as above”

Bruce J.
2/9/12

Same experience as above. Try to make a complaint? "diagnose connection problem". This seems to be a massive scam.

brucej4
February 9th, 2012

Same experience as above.
Try to make a complaint? "diagnose connection problem".
This seems to be a massive scam.

wickedwendb
August 19th, 2011

nokiaunlockingcodes.co.uk

On making a call to this advert (*******924) you get over a 1:24 min of talking which costs you £1.50+ then you are asked to tap in your IMEI number which I had ready & was exceptionally careful but still I was asked 3 times to do this, a voice repeats you the number you tap in which takes another 1 min +! & finally I am told my mobile is not supported! Over a 4 min phone call for nothing!. No where on the web-site does it tell you the length of call, I should of left it there & then!

I would not advise using this site as you will be sitting on the phone being charged £1.50 a min for a 30 sec input of an IMEI number.

I tried to e-mail this company with the given 'contact' address which... guess? Not such address.

Advice ~ avoid at all cost!
Value for Money ~ exceptionally expensive
Easy of use ~ I would certainly not say it was easy at all

Questions? Get answers from the Nokiaunlockingcodes.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nokiaunlockingcodes.co.uk?

Have a question about Nokiaunlockingcodes.co.uk?