Review of Nippon-Yasan

Matsuyama, 38 791-8055, Japan
Tel: +81-89-9929-844

marcm84
4/19/18

I ordered gx-48k big O figure. I have ordered from Nippon yasan before and they have shipped me items. My address is verified with PayPal and I paid through PayPal. My package shipped from Nippon but never arrived to me. It was returned to Nippon because address was wrong on package. Nippons mistake. It was over $50 shipping. Contacted Nippon customer service. Nippon responded they will not refund shipping and want me to pay an additional $50 because they were changed return shipping.

I never received the package and never touched it. The mistake was all theirs. They deleted my account with them. They are offering a partial refund minus original shipping and the return shipping to them. Over $100. I have to file dispute with PayPal.

They have horrible customer service. They expect you to pay for their mistake. I would not recommend this company.

teckl
4/4/18

1. Ordered my limited edition nendoroids online and paid for shipping.
2. Goods get delivered to Singapore but courier do not deliver the goods nor even attempted to contact myself.
Instead ships the goods back to Japan.
3. Nippon Yason Customer Support Team takes forever to respond to the ticket throughout the entire process and refuses to reship the goods.
4. Instead slaps me with a refund voucher and forces me to repay the shipping and replace an order to get my goods.

go1916
10/1/16

Article neuf arrivé incomplet pour lequel Nippon-Yasan ne m'a proposé aucune solution digne d'un vendeur sérieux. Suite à un litige déclaré auprès de PayPal, Nippon-Yasan a ensuite clôturé mon compte et je n'ai même pas pu récupérer la facture.
Nippon-Yasan vend, c'est tout et il ne faut pas compter sur une quelconque aide du Service après-vente : il n'y en a pas, même pour les clients réguliers !
Honteux !

joycep15
5/23/15

He is great and excellent seller and first delivery and easy payment methought ..Thanks for smart service.

casieym
5/23/15

Every time I buy from Nippon-yasan any Video games food or fashion there have more product. The returns policy is also excellent and I have never had any problems. so i think its very good for every one.
Thanks.

paulinen2
5/21/15

Hi,
I am very happy because her service smart and excellent also fist delivery on times. product also excellent work and we enjoy.
Thanks

mandyk8
5/21/15

It is very good online sells company and fist delivery & super service. Also have excellent product.

inarab
5/20/15

Wish I could leave no stars! I ordered from them and for reasons I was never told the item was returned to them while still in transit. I contacted them to find out what was going on and they refused to resend the item or refund the money. I contacted PayPal who did refund the purchase only to have nippanyasan close my whole account while I still had preorders pending. I contacted them and was told, first, that would reopen the account, then that because I went to PayPal they would not reopen the account or return the money for the preorders. After all this its just not worth dealing with this company when there are much better ones out there. After some research I discovered this company has a very bad reputation when it comes to customer service, including selling bootleg items and as with me refusing to refund orders regardless of circumstances, even if they're at fault. BUYERS BEWARE, don't go through what I did.

snowc
3/4/15

I did order a PS Vita pouch there, it took them five days to ship my item. After the shipment the parcel then got stucked in customs clearance for more than 2 weeks and for some reason it was then returned to the sender. I did try to contact my local post office they said they couldn't find it and as long as it is in custom they couldn't do anything either.
After that I contacted Nippon-Yasan they said they would contacted me after the parcel arrived. Through tracking I could see when they did receive it, I waited for days and end up contacting them instead. I was tired out because of all the waiting so I demanded a refund which pratically doesn't exist. They offered to resend the parcel but I have to pay for the shipment fees again, to which I didn't agree because I didn't get the parcel in the first place and due to the risk the parcel ending up in custom clearance once again.

Well towards my complain they claimed it was my entire fault for not picking up the parcel so it was forced to send back to them. At the end I never got a refund, no item and now they completely ignore me. This is my first time experiencing such awful customer service. I do not recommend order anything from this site, they are unreliable and won't take any responsibility after receiving you money.

andyk27
10/15/14

They took two weeks to process my order (after I paid) and only processed it after I questioned its status.

Three weeks pass, nothing arrived. Customer support responses are all delayed, some of my messages ignored entirely. They claim no responsibility and thus won't refund it. They also offer no proof the package actually shipped.

Offer to escalate claim to management for refund which conveniently goes through after Paypal refund period is over (management denies refund.)

6 months later I begin writing reviews of the experience. They contact me to tell me my package has been "returned" to them. They up my shipping class to Fedex and scold me for not doing so in the first place. Item comes double boxed, outer box is Fedex inner is a plain shipping box devoid of wear, labels, postage, etc. Worked out in the end, but had I used my usual import sites in the first place...I would have had my item in less than the time it took them to even process my order.

pp25
3/5/14

Awful shopping experience. BEWARE of their bait-and-switch return policy. If you buy something and it's defective, it's not their problem. You might as well throw your money in the trash if you plan on shopping with them.

I ordered an expensive figure through Nippon Yasan, and when I found it was damaged, they refused to offer any solution, return, or exchange (it's not their policy). They have my money - why would they care about customer satisfaction. I will never shop with them again. What a waste of time and money.

sumank1
10/15/12

Was looking to purchase an Nitendo game online... was elated when i got to know about this website.. its an wonderful site where you can shop everything online and get the product delivered anywhere in the world.. An one place online shopping destination to fulfill all your entertainment needs....

It took two weeks for them to process my order, they only processed it after I asked about why it hadn't been processed. Then it got lost in the mail.

By Andy K.
Questions? Get answers from the Nippon-Yasan staff and other customers.

Nippon-Yasan?