Review of NextDayWatches

Tel: +1-800-613-6946
customercare@nextdaywatches.com

sayanp
2/2/15

I think this is just a fraud site... I ordered a Bulova watch week back with promise of next day delivery..Till date when I try to track the order it says "In shipment zone".. The customer care number provided in the website never picks up. Even if you call them in business hours, you will end up reaching voice-mail asking you to call at business hours.I at least called 20 times during business hours and was never able to get hold of anyone. I also mailed them 4-5 times for the order status but never got anything in reply. Please abstain from buying anything from this store. I believe they are frauds. I will never order again from this site.

lindap46
7/9/14

Next Day watches has the very best products for the very best price! They have excellent customer service and FREE next day shipping. I am very happy with my new watch and will shop here again.

thomasm15
7/22/11

Ordered a watch and returned it for refund. Have not received a refund for the returned product and it has been 11 business days so far. filed BBB report and reported it to NJ Attorney General

Questions? Get answers from the NextDayWatches staff and other customers.

NextDayWatches?