Newstyledress.com reviews

Tel: 86-139-1313729
newstyledress@hotmail.com

chrisj330
1/8/19

Very unethical and VERY poor quality merchandise. When Robin wrote me that she received my incorrect merchandise return and would refund me she never did. When the credit card company called to verify return she lied and said it was never received!

maribelm15
11/22/18

Just to let you know I received my pant suit. But the top doesn't fit, i Contacted customer service, He agree send a new for free, i just pay $19 for urgent shipping cost. Because I need get it as soon as possible, My son's wedding is coming. 3 days later i get new top.
It fits perfect and I really like everything about it. If ever I need another special outfit I will gladly order from you again. Thank you for making it so beautiful.
I suggest Karin R. contact the customer service and ask them to send a new to you.

Tip for consumers: https://www.newstyledress.com/scattered-beads-chiffon-three-piece-mother-of-the-bride-pants-suits-with-long-sleeves-jacket.html

karinr14
10/2/18

Ordered the below dress. Received a horrible dress. In no way looks like the picture.
Besides being ugly it's sewn terribly and fabric looks like something out of someone's 100 year old attic. Returned it per their instructions and they gave me a undeliverable address in China.
Don't order anything from New Style Dress! I'm at about a $160.00 loss.

danah109
10/1/18

Ordered in April still nothing. Robin customer service said it would be refunded. Contacted several times still no refund. Can't call anyone. Now not answering emails. They are not in England.

peggym142
8/9/18

I just received the dressy gray pantsuit shown on their webpage. There is no comparison to their picture. The color is a muddy gray and the material is very cheap. It fit but had none of the look of the photo. I'm throwing it in the trash. It's not fit for the Goodwill box. I should have just given my $109 to charity or gone gambling. Don't waste your money or time on ordering from Newstyledress.com! Peggy, Fremont, CA

doitc
5/9/18

The material was completely different to the outfit made,tried to send item back for a refund they refused even when i sent a comparison photo of the item they advertised to the item i received. Do Not Use this Company they are deceitful. .

tessav5
3/28/18

I feel sorry that i have to even choose one star for this webpage.
It is a disaster: the customer service, their English, their clothes, ... .

The jumpsuit I bought was made by 5 year old children with no hands, I think.
It was terrible, the fabric, the design, all.
It arrived in a dark plastic bag like a piece of garbage.
In the end the funny thing is that this bag was the only thing i could use, to throw the dress directly in the container.
RESUME: PLEASE don`t buy here, you will be disappointed anyway.

katies111
9/18/17

Sad to say, I was very disappointed with my order. I paid extra for customization and rush shipping. When the pantsuit arrived, the jacket was 4 sizes too big and the pants were 2 inches too short. I had contacted Robin via online chat and email before and after the pantsuit arrived. Before, of course, she was great -- very reassuring that I would be happy. After, she only offered $35 refund -- or I could spend another $35 shipping the outfit back to her and waiting for another pantsuit. The wedding I ordered it for would be long over before I got it. I don't mind shipping it back, but NOT just to break even. The refund should have been much more. Before the sale I thought I was getting great customer service, after the sale, not so much. I learned an expensive lesson about ordering from China.

laurac252
8/20/17

Poor fabric quality. Nothing like the picture. Sent exact measurements and came back two sizes too big. I'm sure they just sent the size closest to what I sent. Three days to return and they don't make finding the returnnemail easy. In fact the name on the package was different than Newstyledress. Don't buy from them. It's a scam.

bushs
8/3/16

This is such a shame. I ordered an outfit for my wedding and it came not looking anything like the picture. They remade it and it was still horrible. I was naive and didn't know about the problems people have with these Asian companies. I am out quite a bit of money. They said they would refund but I'm not seeing any $$. DO NOT BUY FROM www.newstyledress.com !!!!!

I believe they are a scam. I paid for a pantsuit that never arrived and they refused to refund the money.

By Lori L.

Questions? Get answers from the Newstyledress.com staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Newstyledress.com