Review of New Seed Media

newseedmedia.com
customerservice@newseedmedia.com

ambers189
4/24/19

I've been a customer for a few months now and referred several people to new seed and for good reason. I have to say that I love how amazing the service has been. Fitness, gaming and film is my passion you've really helped me get my voice out there to help others...I couldn't be more happy and its a service I highly recommend to everyone if you are looking for organic growth and getting your voice out there.

sherylp37
2/22/19

I signed up for one of the higher packages and I was a bit skeptical to be honest but it works just like they say it does. Only negative which I saw elsewhere is it could be faster but that might be an Instagram thing.

gretas10
12/10/18

Love this service. They're easy to work with and respond to emails quickly. They are a great value! I use them for 2 of my businesses and couldn't be happier.

maryz77
9/16/18

I'm a makeup artist and the service helped me a lot. I was a bit skeptical at first but I've already gained some new clients and have a bunch of new followers. Would recommend.

dakotaj7
9/8/18

Started out a new clothing company and if you have ever done something like this it's really an uphill battle at the beginning. The service they offered really helped me get more exposure. Only downside is it's not as fast as I would like only really got 1300 new followers my first month.

anam223
4/23/18

Everything they say is true, I got real people and real accounts. As someone who is very caring of their Instagram I went back and look at all my newly gained followers and about 50% of them were fake, how did I find out? Because I went to each account to see their posts and dates, most of the accounts had their very first post published less than a month from the time I checked. Those are Spam accounts. I am a girl blogger and I cannot tell you how many DMs I got from very creepy old men. Also some accounts that clearly looked like they were not going to engage and like my posts started following me. I ended up blocking about half of my new followers because they were either Spam, Creepy Men or People who's interests clearly had nothing to do with fashion blogging. I feel like they could do better, if they are paying people to follow accounts and if a girl blogger wanted new followers you would think they would be more smart about who they follow. There are definitely many flaws in their system. I don't see anything special from this company. They were not filling me 100% with fake followers which is why I rate them 3 stars.

Response from Jessica P., New Seed Media Representative
Thank for your review Ana. We are always working to improve our spam and gender filters as we know guys can be creepy and we try to avoid them for accounts like yours. However I can say that you didn't even use our service for 30 days and it's important to note that this isn't some kind of 'get a lot of followers over night' type thing. Our system is more like a marathon than a sprint and using it for that short of a period just isn't long enough to make any kind of accurate assessment.
meganc81
2/19/18

Newseedmedia has helped expand my network so much, and has connected me to people that I never would have connected with otherwise. Being in business for myself and doing no advertising other than social media - having a big network is important. Before Newseedmedia, I felt a little stuck, but now I am so grateful for their service and helping me grow my brand!

Very they answer emails in a reasonable amount of time.

By Sheryl P.
Questions? Get answers from the New Seed Media staff and other customers.

New Seed Media?