New Essays UK

New Essays UK has a consumer rating of 4.61 stars from 114 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with New Essays UK most frequently mention customer service, great job and high quality. New Essays UK ranks 37th among Essay Writing sites.

• Overall a good site, quality work, super fast customer service!
  • Hi guys, Just to let you know that my dissertation work is in progress with New Essays.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate New Essays UK?

“The service is top class, start to finish”

Fahad V.
1/4/20

Thank you ever so much guys for helping me the incredibly hard Finance module. I was stuck and failed my own two attempts. I am so glad and I found you on Youtube and decided to place my order. The service is top class, start to finish. God bless your team.

“Terrible”

Mo B.
3/24/19

All those positive reviewers are probably paid, you'll not get the quality that you expect after paying their sky-high prices, also customer service is really rude, it's like they're forcing themselves to help you! Stay away.

customer service (6) work (58) dissertation proposal (4) great job (5)
simonh94
October 29th, 2017

This is the first time I've used a service like this. I'm glad I found New Essays online. I reached a point where I'd completely ran out of ideas for my upcoming assignment. I am juggling a part-time job with school and have to take care of my son when I get home so its really impossible to keep up with university work. This service is a real lifesaver and I dont think I could ever graduate without them. Five stars!

sofian162
July 30th, 2014

I am really disappointed with the services of essays UK, may it is good site for UK, but for me it didn't help me, the customer support department responds too late but I found some new services like essaytiger.com and proficientessays.com these are good services and at least respond to my questions.

NewEssays U. – New Essays UK Rep

This is a fake review - it appears that it was posted by fraudulent agent of the two essay companies mentioned in the message as the same message has been copy pasted for other essay companies as well. We have reported the profile to sitejabber. Essaytiger and proficientessays.com are shoddy work providers based in the USA. We Newessays.co.uk are based in the UK with head office in Manchester, all emails are replied within 2 hrs and phone lines are opened 14 hrs a day. Customer satisfaction rate of New Essays in 2013 was 96%.
Kind Regards,
Newessays.co.uk

mob121
March 24th, 2019

simond51
February 7th, 2017

References are not right, they don't follow instructions and like to insult and threaten people when you confront them. Don't use them it's a big scam!

jamied53
June 21st, 2016

Complete $#*! website. Hired them for the first time and I got a D on my paper. My GPA suffered so much thanks to these guys. So not working with them again!

Hi Jamie
Thanks for the comment. We are sorry to hear that the work was not upto the standard. I have just checked and can't find any open complaint with your name. As you have used the term GPA, I believe you are based in the USA. Looking at the last one year US clients list, I can not find any order in the name of Jamie, so I am not sure if your review here is genuine or not.
Perhaps, I am wrong. Can I please request you to email us at info@newessays.co.uk with your order number and we would be happy to look into the issues and 'll agree next steps with you.
Steph

johnb586
April 12th, 2016

Forget the thousands of reviews! I recently place an order with this company and lost every penny of my money. I do not recommend using ANY essay writing companies, Unless you're sat face to face with the writer! |

Biggest waste of 230 Pounds

Hi John,
We are sorry that you have not been happy with our service. Let me assure that the quality of work and level of service we provide is not what you have mentioned in your review. If you can reply to the email in which you received your work, we would be happy to look into your concerns. Thank you for taking time to share your experience and if we can be of any assistance to you in the future, please write to us at info@newessays.co.uk

nadias5
June 30th, 2014

I ordered a law essay from this site in May, I have received my result today, it's 62, which is a 2:1. It's a good grade and I am pleased with it however, I must add that I ordered a upper 2:1 which means it should have scored 64+. Will they give me a discount on my next order or a credit note kinda thing, If anyone knows, please inbox me. Overall a good site, quality work, super fast customer service!

fahadv
January 4th, 2020

aliz47
December 19th, 2019

They are not cheap but I have done the research and there prices are in line with other genuine UK based writing companies. There are only 3 genuine writing sites based in the UK with local researchers. I can not name the other two as it's against the Sitejabber policy to name other companies in your review. I have received good quality work from them and would be placing more orders the next term. I wasted money on cheap services and got poorly written work. New Essays definitely have professional academics UK based and educated.

owaism
August 16th, 2015

I was initially not very happy with the work but thanks for understanding the revisions! This looks like a winner! You guys rock!"

tiat11
June 10th, 2016

This website is just too expensive for me. They need to bring down their prices for more people to hire them. Their rates are so high that an average college student cant afford to pay this much.

Hi Tia
Thanks for the review.
Our prices are realistic as we work with high calibre UK based academics only.
Our tutors are among the highest paid in the industry and have happily worked with us for a long time. This means that we deliver what we promise and not only meet, but also often exceed, the customer’s expectations.
The websites offering services for cheap, majority of them are based in USA. Don’t fall into the trap of cheap prices! Good tutors do not work at prices lower than the standard rate of skilled work. Providing academic support requires specific expertise and skills that have a certain price tag. The websites offering very low prices may be using non-qualified and inexperienced writers which will invariably affect the quality of service delivered. Consider their prices – are they realistic? If the prices look too good to be true, they probably are (unfortunately). Services that are priced cheaply are most likely to be offered by fraudulent websites.

Sarah - Customer Services

racheld43
June 2nd, 2016

The academic writing services they provided me for my important paper were below standards and low quality. The content was a far cry from the topic.

Hi Rachel,

We are really sorry to hear you had a poor experience when using our service. May I request you to please email us your concerns at info@newessays.co.uk and we will forward your compliant to our Aftercare Team.

fizk
December 24th, 2014

My dissertation looks awesome! I will definitely be recommending New Essays to my friends. I would suggest New Essays to organise tutorials as well so that clients have the opportunity to learn and understand the completed work. I understand that they are a writing agency only, but wouldn't it be great if someone over the skype goes through the work with students, I would love it.
Anyway, thank a ton guys xx

jackc91
October 8th, 2015

If you want to fail and lose your money go with them. Scam, Scam Scam!

Update:
It is not a fake review and NewUKEssays know this very well!

NewEssays U. – New Essays UK Rep

This is a fake review and we have reported it to SiteJabber. How can a company be scam when they open their office 14hrs 7 days a week with phone lines open for existing and new customers and all emails being replied within 2 office hrs. We suspect that this person is from another writing agency or an agent. If this person had any problems with their order, I request them to contact us on 0161-8706251 or email us at complaints@newessays.co.uk. I will personally look into the issue (if any at all). At the moment we have no complaints/issues under this name.

avleenk
April 18th, 2019

Thanks a lot for everything guys. Work completed in time. However, you could have done better with this work on the Conclusion and recommendations part but never mind, overall it's still good and will get me a grade I am aiming for. Hope to work with you again. I expect top notch next time. Please assign my work to your most senior writer next time.

alphan3
February 9th, 2015

I have been taking help from various websites offering services dissertation, since Focuses more on my course assignments and research papers. The only website that have completed the task without any hassles is newessays.co.uk. The glitch free Manner In Which they did the task seriously given by me is praise-worthy. Be it meeting timelines, updating about my work, responding to my queries promptly, making a structure for the dissertation, or writers having experience in choosing exactly what you relate to the topic, new essays has hit the bull’s eye at the very first go. Though I was apprehensive initially, having met with bad experiences in Dealing with Such websites offering services like, I feel this is the best place to get one’s research work done, the level of expertise doing lot also shown is quite high and appropriate. The best part is their understanding of the work, something which i never quite found while delegating the work to other websites. Also, they are pretty competent when it comes to writing the original content and making the dissertation plagiarism free and meeting all the criteria I had laid down. Go for it guys x

samuelc44
July 19th, 2016

The document I got back from them was the worst piece ever. I clearly told them to follow the guidelines I provided, but they didnt follow it. The Essay was plagiarized and was full of errors. Highly disappointed!

NewEssays U. – New Essays UK Rep

Hi Samuel. Thank you for taking time to post a comment. All our orders are scanned for plagiarism and are quality checked before being sent to the clients. It's almost impossible that a plagiarised piece will pass our plagiarism scanner and quality checks. You can claim your full refund and a free rewrite as per our guarantees if the work you received was not original.
If your review is genuine, may I request you to please specify your order number or you may email us at: info@newessays.co.uk. You can also call us at: 0161-8706251. We are open 14hrs a day and emails are replied within 2hrs.
Carl

rosies38
April 4th, 2019

GREAT job overall. The assignment is well written. Writer integrated my thoughts from provided material very clearly and thoughtfully. Very impressed with on-time completion for a very complicated assignment. Great to have some time to digest and make any edits before submission. Thank you so much.

federicom25
January 24th, 2019

I had really complex research piling up, so I turned to New Essays. The result has impressed me. Fluent analysis and structure. A great website. The way they process the orders is very good, as they understand and work with customers to understand their requirements before requesting any payment, so one pays with confidence.

liamh19
December 31st, 2014

"Well, I turned to you people because of some family and personal issues I was going through. I simply have no time to complete the research on my own. You helped me few times and I came to realize that you can deliver better papers than any other website on the web, as I wasted my money on 3 others before placing my order with you guys. I will be using you from time to time. Happy new year xx

javeda
February 8th, 2014

After a few revisions, my PhD Thesis was accepted by my professor. I wanted to THANK YOU Newessays.co.uk again for such great work in helping me get started on the Thesis and helping me achieve. I could not have done this project without your excellent writing skills. I appreciate you very much."

catw13
June 11th, 2018

Thank you for helping me with the topic and proposal for my dissertation. It' s amazing how these guys can help with the topic as well based on the customer's ideas - I am impressed. Writers at New Essays are experienced and dedicated providing customers with high-quality work and I am telling that only because I am one of the happy customers that got just the right amount of help. I will definitely turn to this company in the coming weeks for my full dissertation.

zaink
November 1st, 2014

I did have a couple of issues with my essay when I received it. I contacted customer service, explained I was not satisfied with the way a few of the paragraphs were worded, and they assured me a revision would be no problem. Their writer who totally understood what I was looking for and did the revisions within 12 hours. I would rate them 8 out of 10 and would use them again!

sebm9
June 15th, 2014

Hi guys, Just to let you know that my dissertation work is in progress with New Essays. It's a masters work, 20k words. I wrote the proposal myself and started to write the dissertation chapters myself but soon realised that I could't find suitable references for secondary research. I found new essays on here and after a bit of research on them decided to place my order. It's going good until now, my writer is sending me work chapter by chapter and I am forwarding him my supervisor's feedback for changes. Literature Review and Methodology chapters are done, feed-backed, amended. Writer is good, replies quick and until now haven't refused to any of my amendments request or clarification. If things keeps going like this, I am sure that I will receive upper merit as per my ordered grade.
I shall post another review in about 3 weeks time once my work is completed and is approved by my supervisor.
I know it can be very hard to find a right genuine writing website, took me days googling, speaking to close friends etc. I thought posting this might help other students out there looking for help.
For review and my overall experience with new essays, please read this thread again in 3 weeks again.

josephj20
May 15th, 2014

I must admit that I wasn't very happy with the original work but my writer was very quick to revise as per my feedback, and in the end I have received dream work, I am so happy. Reflective pieces are always subjective, so it wasn't writer's fault. I sent my writer a very rude message but now when I have received this 1st class essay, I am feeling guilty. I have sent Newessays.co.uk a message to apologise.
All done and submitted - feeling so relaxed. Time to go out for a pint and a game of snooker!
Joseph

NewEssays U. – New Essays UK Rep

Hi, Thanks for taking time to post a review. Your apology is accepted and it's not a problem at all, Uni work can bring a lot of stress. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the final revised piece. We look forward to receiving more orders from you and your friends.
Regards,
Carl - Customer Services

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the New Essays UK staff and other customers.

Essay/Dissertation/Assignment Writing Service. UK's number 1.

Business History

Established in 2011 Newessays.co.uk is UK’s leading provider of guaranteed 1st Class and 2:1 essays and dissertations, custom written by academics from leading UK universities. We exclusively contract a team of highly qualified academics from the very best UK universities. Our researchers are certified professionals who have passed our stringent recruitment procedures. These include many PhD holders as well as professionals within the law, medicine, business, nursing, health, social work, politics, management, finance and other fields, who are ideally qualified to write the best possible custom essay, dissertation or other written work.

NewEssays U.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New Essays UK?

Have a question about New Essays UK?