New Essays UK

New Essays UK has a consumer rating of 4.61 stars from 114 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. New Essays UK also ranks 18th among Essay Writing sites.

• Overall a good site, quality work, super fast customer service!
  • Hi guys, Just to let you know that my dissertation work is in progress with New Essays.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate New Essays UK?

“The service is top class, start to finish”

Fahad V.
1/4/20

Thank you ever so much guys for helping me the incredibly hard Finance module. I was stuck and failed my own two attempts. I am so glad and I found you on Youtube and decided to place my order. The service is top class, start to finish. God bless your team.

“Terrible”

Mo B.
3/24/19

All those positive reviewers are probably paid, you'll not get the quality that you expect after paying their sky-high prices, also customer service is really rude, it's like they're forcing themselves to help you! Stay away.

customer service (6) work (58) dissertation proposal (4) great job (5)
sofian162
July 30th, 2014
I am really disappointed with the services of essays UK, may it is good site for UK, but for me it didn't help me, the customer support department responds too late but I found some new services like essaytiger.com and proficientessays.com these are good services and at least respond to my questions.
NewEssays U. – New Essays UK Rep
This is a fake review - it appears that it was posted by fraudulent agent of the two essay companies mentioned in the message as the same message has been copy pasted for other essay companies as well. We have reported the profile to sitejabber. Essaytiger and proficientessays.com are shoddy work providers based in the USA. We Newessays.co.uk are based in the UK with head office in Manchester, all emails are replied within 2 hrs and phone lines are opened 14 hrs a day. Customer satisfaction rate of New Essays in 2013 was 96%.
Kind Regards,
Newessays.co.uk
fahadv
January 4th, 2020
mob121
March 24th, 2019
simonh94
October 29th, 2017
This is the first time I've used a service like this. I'm glad I found New Essays online. I reached a point where I'd completely ran out of ideas for my upcoming assignment. I am juggling a part-time job with school and have to take care of my son when I get home so its really impossible to keep up with university work. This service is a real lifesaver and I dont think I could ever graduate without them. Five stars!
aliz47
December 19th, 2019
They are not cheap but I have done the research and there prices are in line with other genuine UK based writing companies. There are only 3 genuine writing sites based in the UK with local researchers. I can not name the other two as it's against the Sitejabber policy to name other companies in your review. I have received good quality work from them and would be placing more orders the next term. I wasted money on cheap services and got poorly written work. New Essays definitely have professional academics UK based and educated.
simond51
February 7th, 2017
References are not right, they don't follow instructions and like to insult and threaten people when you confront them. Don't use them it's a big scam!
jamied53
June 21st, 2016
Complete $#*! website. Hired them for the first time and I got a D on my paper. My GPA suffered so much thanks to these guys. So not working with them again!
Hi Jamie
Thanks for the comment. We are sorry to hear that the work was not upto the standard. I have just checked and can't find any open complaint with your name. As you have used the term GPA, I believe you are based in the USA. Looking at the last one year US clients list, I can not find any order in the name of Jamie, so I am not sure if your review here is genuine or not.
Perhaps, I am wrong. Can I please request you to email us at info@newessays.co.uk with your order number and we would be happy to look into the issues and 'll agree next steps with you.
Steph
avleenk
April 18th, 2019
Thanks a lot for everything guys. Work completed in time. However, you could have done better with this work on the Conclusion and recommendations part but never mind, overall it's still good and will get me a grade I am aiming for. Hope to work with you again. I expect top notch next time. Please assign my work to your most senior writer next time.
rosies38
April 4th, 2019
GREAT job overall. The assignment is well written. Writer integrated my thoughts from provided material very clearly and thoughtfully. Very impressed with on-time completion for a very complicated assignment. Great to have some time to digest and make any edits before submission. Thank you so much.
federicom25
January 24th, 2019
I had really complex research piling up, so I turned to New Essays. The result has impressed me. Fluent analysis and structure. A great website. The way they process the orders is very good, as they understand and work with customers to understand their requirements before requesting any payment, so one pays with confidence.
johnb586
April 12th, 2016
Forget the thousands of reviews! I recently place an order with this company and lost every penny of my money. I do not recommend using ANY essay writing companies, Unless you're sat face to face with the writer! |

Biggest waste of 230 Pounds
Hi John,
We are sorry that you have not been happy with our service. Let me assure that the quality of work and level of service we provide is not what you have mentioned in your review. If you can reply to the email in which you received your work, we would be happy to look into your concerns. Thank you for taking time to share your experience and if we can be of any assistance to you in the future, please write to us at info@newessays.co.uk
catw13
June 11th, 2018
Thank you for helping me with the topic and proposal for my dissertation. It' s amazing how these guys can help with the topic as well based on the customer's ideas - I am impressed. Writers at New Essays are experienced and dedicated providing customers with high-quality work and I am telling that only because I am one of the happy customers that got just the right amount of help. I will definitely turn to this company in the coming weeks for my full dissertation.
jenh106
May 24th, 2019
I am very happy, please pass on my deep appreciation to the writer who undertook the work, and do you have a policy whereby you can request the same researcher in the future? I really like the writing style of this writer. It's to the point, easy to follow and reference each time they draw on a source. Thank you.
princej7
February 12th, 2018
I read a lot about New essays before placing my order with them. I have received my completed assignment. My work is exactly what I was looking for. The free plagiarism report is very reassuring that the work is original. They are reliable to pull off the task. These guys know their job and provide with a flawless work. What sets them apart is their professional approach to tackling the briefs. They are always helpful with any queries you have regarding thats why the customer leaves so satisfied. Thanks a lot for your valuable assistance.
jennam54
August 3rd, 2018
Thank you so much. Well done. Can say, that this is an outstanding work. Will gladly follow such writing manner. Perfect combinations of excellent research and smart writing on my dissertation. AWESOME WRITER! Guys, your service is incredibly good - I bet, no kidding.
perryl23
April 30th, 2017
I still cannot understand how the writer even collected primary data for my dissertation. I have read the paper a couple of times and everything falls into its place- very happy. The abstract, acknowledgments and table of contents pages were added free of cost thanks a million for that. Its a ready to go file. This fantastic piece will definitely score me a good grade. Thank you team.
felixs49
August 31st, 2019
The work delivered on time or earlier The team at New Essays are very professional and helpful. The materials are delivered on time or earlier and require very little edits or rework. My assignment brief was not easy but the writer did a great job. I highly recommend this service.
nadias5
June 30th, 2014
I ordered a law essay from this site in May, I have received my result today, it's 62, which is a 2:1. It's a good grade and I am pleased with it however, I must add that I ordered a upper 2:1 which means it should have scored 64+. Will they give me a discount on my next order or a credit note kinda thing, If anyone knows, please inbox me. Overall a good site, quality work, super fast customer service!
charlottes62
March 9th, 2018
I just wanted to say thank you. The team matched me up with the perfect writer. My writer was always professional, courteous, and attentive to my concerns and questions. He was prompt to respond to my questions and was quick with providing me with my data analysis. I enjoyed my experience with your staff and I am so grateful that you provide such a tremendous service. I will graciously recommend others to your service!
tiat11
June 10th, 2016
This website is just too expensive for me. They need to bring down their prices for more people to hire them. Their rates are so high that an average college student cant afford to pay this much.
Hi Tia
Thanks for the review.
Our prices are realistic as we work with high calibre UK based academics only.
Our tutors are among the highest paid in the industry and have happily worked with us for a long time. This means that we deliver what we promise and not only meet, but also often exceed, the customer’s expectations.
The websites offering services for cheap, majority of them are based in USA. Don’t fall into the trap of cheap prices! Good tutors do not work at prices lower than the standard rate of skilled work. Providing academic support requires specific expertise and skills that have a certain price tag. The websites offering very low prices may be using non-qualified and inexperienced writers which will invariably affect the quality of service delivered. Consider their prices – are they realistic? If the prices look too good to be true, they probably are (unfortunately). Services that are priced cheaply are most likely to be offered by fraudulent websites.

Sarah - Customer Services
owaism
August 16th, 2015
I was initially not very happy with the work but thanks for understanding the revisions! This looks like a winner! You guys rock!"
samira61
February 6th, 2018
I just wanted to let you know my dissertation was accepted by my supervisor and I am breathing like a normal person now. Your dissertation writing service is incredible. I wish I found you guys originally. I tried my best in my first attempt but it failed and was all heartbroken. I am so glad that I found this website who rewrote my failed dissertation in line with my supervisor's comments. I sincerely appreciate New Essays for going an extra mile for me.
racheld43
June 2nd, 2016
The academic writing services they provided me for my important paper were below standards and low quality. The content was a far cry from the topic.
Hi Rachel,

We are really sorry to hear you had a poor experience when using our service. May I request you to please email us your concerns at info@newessays.co.uk and we will forward your compliant to our Aftercare Team.

nickc182
July 2nd, 2018
I was stuck with my reflective essay and gave up all hope. However, you did a great job! Your amazing writers work miracles because Ive got 1st Class for the task! Thank you.
fizk
December 24th, 2014
My dissertation looks awesome! I will definitely be recommending New Essays to my friends. I would suggest New Essays to organise tutorials as well so that clients have the opportunity to learn and understand the completed work. I understand that they are a writing agency only, but wouldn't it be great if someone over the skype goes through the work with students, I would love it.
Anyway, thank a ton guys xx

Please try any other site bcoz NewEssays.co.uk are sucks!

By John M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the New Essays UK staff and other customers.

Essay/Dissertation/Assignment Writing Service. UK's number 1.

NewEssays U.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New Essays UK?

Have a question about New Essays UK?