Newegg.ca

Newegg.ca has a consumer rating of 3.47 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Newegg.ca also ranks 30th among Computer sites.

• In Canada, this is the best online store for computer parts.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Newegg.ca?

“Despite occasionally making me think of ending my own life, this site is awesome!”

Ando P.
12/27/19

This site is amazing, I constructed a nice streaming pc with it. Everything was in perfect condition until I buy a monitor. When I got it, there were the good old black oozes down the screen, power it on and BOOM, broken screen. I contacted the seller and nothing ever happened. I'd recommend using Newegg for computer parts, and phones, but not monitors.

“Newegg refuses to replace a faulty MoBo”

Zoran T.
12/17/19

A horrible experience with Newegg.ca they refused to replace my newly purchased Gigabyte motherboard claiming that I have "bent the CPU socket pins" and that this was beyond warranty. I have assembled many computers in the past and never had problems with CPU sockets. It's easy: You line up the 2 small protrusions on the socket with the 2 notches on the CPU, make sure the CPU lies nice and flat on the socket, and finally push the lever down gently and lock the CPU in place. Upon returning the MoBo I did notice 2 pins bent (out of hundreds of them intact), but this could not have possibly been a result of mishandling since there would be a whole bunch bent; it was defective in the first place. I should have read their reviews before purchase!

computer parts (4)
zorant2
December 17th, 2019
A horrible experience with Newegg.ca
clares58
December 26th, 2019
As I've said before, your company doesn't even warrant 1 star! In spite of early response then
requests for details (which I provided), nothing further. Totally unbusinesslike!
yaacove
July 25th, 2019
A good company takes care of its customers when things go wrong, newegg does not do this.

I've been a customer for about 10 years. I'd think that means they value my business. But when I didn't get a package, they ignored email for 5 days, then brushed me off.

UPS only deals with the seller, but newegg won't help. Great way to chase me away.

Tip for consumers: I advise buying from other sellers. Their service has really gone down.

markp568
December 20th, 2018
Horrible experience. I bought a refurbished laptop from their site, spent close to $1000. When I tried to set it up (gift for Christmas) the screen would go black and stop. Contact them, eventually get then to take the item back but they issued me a store credit instead of refunding me the money. I did not want a store credit, I want my money back. They told me the item was non-refundable and non-replaceable. How can you sell a defective product and not refund it? Never using them again.
robertf203
July 9th, 2017
I have purchased a lot of things online and have never had so much trouble in my life. Newegg has a fancy website but the problems I had trying to buy a simple laptop mean I will never deal with them again.

Their inflexibility and verification system had me on the phone with them at least five times in 7 days, live chatting and finally cancelling my order with no resolution. My daughter will not have a laptop to start the school year given the runaround they put me through and lost time.

Newegg is a nightmare stay away if you want to preserve your sanity!

I knew it already so just went directly to it and didn't bother to search for others

By Marsas T.

Initially OK then looks as if everyone at Newegg dropped off the face of the earth!

By Clare S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Newegg.ca staff and other customers.

Newegg Canada offers the best prices on computer products, laptops, electronics, televisions, digital cameras, cellphones, and more with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Newegg shopping upgraded ??

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Newegg.ca?

Have a question about Newegg.ca?