Review of Newegg.ca

newsletter@newegg.ca

2 reviews with 1 star

markp568
12/20/18

Horrible experience. I bought a refurbished laptop from their site, spent close to $1000. When I tried to set it up (gift for Christmas) the screen would go black and stop. Contact them, eventually get then to take the item back but they issued me a store credit instead of refunding me the money. I did not want a store credit, I want my money back. They told me the item was non-refundable and non-replaceable. How can you sell a defective product and not refund it? Never using them again.

robertf203
7/9/17

I have purchased a lot of things online and have never had so much trouble in my life. Newegg has a fancy website but the problems I had trying to buy a simple laptop mean I will never deal with them again.

Their inflexibility and verification system had me on the phone with them at least five times in 7 days, live chatting and finally cancelling my order with no resolution. My daughter will not have a laptop to start the school year given the runaround they put me through and lost time.

Newegg is a nightmare stay away if you want to preserve your sanity!

Questions? Get answers from the Newegg.ca staff and other customers.

Newegg.ca?