Review of NewCakes.co.uk

hello@newcakes.co.uk

2 reviews with 4 stars

kazr
9/4/16

Have New Cakes, got their act together? Ordered and paid in full. Worried somewhat after that because the cake was a lot of money, had paid with a credit card, so thought I may have some security there. Totally panicked as I then saw the previous reviews. But everything worked out fine. I did contact customer services, thinking it would be too late to change the delivery address. But no, that worked out. A bit of advice though, if you need to contact customer services and they promise to call back and they haven't after a while, make another call to them. I would say the staff are polite and helpful.

shelleym
8/28/16

New Cakes have responded to my question with alacrity with more than satisfactory answers. I have now proceeded to go with them. You have to give trust and believe that there might be a few glitches in a ongoing concern such as this. I have strong reassurances that the cake that I have ordered will turn out to be to my specifications and that due care would be taken to protect the cake and delivered on time. With this reassurance, I am going ahead with my order and trust that I would be able to give a resounding review afterwards. You have to have faith and that's what I am doing.

The way of contacting the company is by email and not by phone as the email works very well and as a small business I understand that Email works well especially in a good led company as they re Making things so rely when the can by email- Have a great time and your in safe hnds

By Adrian M.
Questions? Get answers from the NewCakes.co.uk staff and other customers.

11 Photos for NewCakes.co.uk