NewCakes.co.uk

NewCakes.co.uk

newcakes.co.uk

NewCakes.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 106 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NewCakes.co.uk also ranks 4th among Dessert sites.

• Their customer service was absolutely great, very helpful, polite and prompt.
  • A complicated thing to organize in little time and New Cakes team was absolutely fantastic, professional and kind.

• I ordered a birthday cake for my daughters birthday in October when it arrived the cake was damaged.
  • Now it is too late to order a bespoke cake elsewhere, I now have to settle for a 10 quid Tesco's celebration cake.
How would you rate NewCakes.co.uk?

“Thank you”

Ben P.
3/5/20

Had 5 birthday cakes from this company in the last 12 month and they have all exceeded expectations. Thank you very much for such amazing experience.

“Wrong cake, wrong address”

Karen H.
2/20/20

Awful experience and disappointing cake. Cake on the left was what I requested. Cake on the right was the one received. Delivered at the incorrect address despite 8 attempts to check what time the cake will be delivered and to confirm the correct address. I had to arrange a courier myself to get the cake to the right address nearly 30 miles away. Brendan has not offered me an apology and he also does not think that I require compensation for sending the cake to the wrong address

birthday cake (13) customer service (11) bespoke cake (5) birthday party (7) minecraft cake (3) 50% refund (4) trading standards (3) new cakes team (2)
benp235
March 5th, 2020
jackiet99
February 5th, 2020
Have been using NewCakes for a few years. All cakes have been amazing. Quality is very good and arriving on the day I requested. When I wanted a customised cake for my grandson they produced a wonderful digger cake. More recently Batman and Spider-Man cakes. Very very happy to continue to use them.
elliek36
March 16th, 2020
Absolutely amazed by the service, quality and ease of new cakes. My partner's cake was absolutely breathtaking, and tasted even better. The cake was delivered on time and arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely be returning!
julyh2
February 20th, 2020
Thank u for your site with such good tasty recipes.I have tried a lot of them and could say they are simple but tasty.
karenh1415
February 20th, 2020
andream401
November 20th, 2019
I have to say that the cake we received absolutely exceeded all expectations. The image on the site was great but didn't quite appreciate just how much work must have gone into this.

The person this was for was totally gobsmacked and didn't want to cut it up.

I had asked for the colours to be amended and they had colour matched them perfectly.

Will definitely use again. Thank you so much x
janef214
December 11th, 2019
I am very impressed with the cake I received for my son's birthday. It looks exactly like the picture I chose. He is going to be so excited when he sees it.

Not only that but ordering the cake was simple, the delivery arrived exactly on time (if not a little early) and the whole process has been fantastic. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and expect I will be using their services again in the future!!!
fionah49
November 25th, 2019
What an outstanding cake. Always the best taste cakes that I've received from New Cakes . And delivered in one piece. Everyone was well happy when received and our 15 year old son absolutely loved it on his birthday. Would highly recommend New cakes to family and friends .
petel161
February 4th, 2020
Amazing job, took the request and made a custom built cake that was both beautiful and tasted amazing. Thanks so much
sp182
November 20th, 2019
I wanted a unique design for my sister's 50th, something that would exhibit her personality. I searched for an image and presented it to New Cakes. a "tiffany Gift Box". New Cakes designed a beautiful and tasty cake, a true feast for the eyes. They have many flavor options to choose from, and fulfill many dietary restrictions too. Their customer service was absolutely great, very helpful, polite and prompt. Delivery was on schedule and packaging was excellent. I would definitely recommend New Cakes to everyone, you will not be disappointed.
louisa105
March 8th, 2020
Ordered a custom cake for my boys birthday and it arrived safe and sound! Would recommend these guys if your needing a cake for any event! Cheers again guys
priyab18
November 30th, 2019
Absolutely amazing! I got a bespoke cake made for my son's 15th birthday which I wanted to be unique. It was of a spoof of "Bob Ross" in the Dead Pool Avengers. Beautifully crafted & every detail matched the character, surprise of the night & tasted delicious. All guests were left amazed at how well the character had been copied, even the ones who didn't have a clue who it was! As long as my son knew & was happy that's at that mattered & he loved it. Vanilla sponge with Jam filling, the rest of the cake was finished the next day & was as soft as it came.
garyp504
March 2nd, 2020
Great company to deal with. Hit the nail on the head with the design I requested and was a speedy delivery. All in all I would recommend to all!
frankief30
December 21st, 2019
New Cakes cake was FABULOUS!!!! This was a very big and very last minute order. A complicated thing to organize in little time and New Cakes team was absolutely fantastic, professional and kind. The cake was beautiful. It was a surprise and everybody absolutely loved it. A masterpiece. And really yummy too!
It was the peak of our charity anniversary party. A big thank you!
patricial459
December 14th, 2019
Ordered for my friend 65th birthday. She loved it and it tasted good too. Thank you New cakes the cake made her birthday extra special.
roxsann
August 19th, 2019
Every special occasion that requires a cake I go to NewCakes. They have a wonderful selection (always keeping up with current trends) and they taste amazing too. You can order them in advance and set the delivery for the day before. It's been a god send as supermarket cakes are good for a rushed by but usual have the same ones over and over again. You can be unique with NewCakes. Every single cake I have bought has been delicious and also arrived all in one piece (via DPD who are excellent) definitely recommend this company.
anastasiap17
October 9th, 2019
We were looking for ghostbusters cake with Slimer on it.
It turned out there are not so many great designs online and I could not even share pictures of what ideal design will look like. New cakes were really easy to deal with and they understood very quickly what's required and adjusted already existing ghostbusters cake accordingly.
Cake arrived on time and looking great.
sharong281
March 25th, 2019
I had to order a batman cake for my son at super short notice, I was so dubious about ordering a cake online, so much can go wrong but NewCakes made it so simple to order a quick chat with Shay and everything was sorted. It arrived next day before 1 as I requested in an awesome box I could carry to the venue. The cake inside was perfect exactly what I wanted and the extra touches that NewCakes provided really put a smile on my face.
rajd14
October 16th, 2019
I could not even imagine the cake would be as amazing it was both in looks and taste.

Thank you very much.

Tip for consumers: You will be amazed.

gemb3
October 2nd, 2019
First order of a bespoke cake ... What a surprise.. I contacted via email and received a phonecall ( that's fantastic customer service to start with)
Spoke with Parm about a bespoke cake and everything I asked for was done with no hesitation...
Cake arrived thoroughly packaged not a crumb in site and looked fantastic.. but that wasn't the best part... The taste was second to none!!. The cake kept really well within the packaging so that you didn't have to grab the ole friend cling film so from now on my cakes will come from here!
patc295
October 5th, 2019
Ordered a barbecue Cake for sons 40th & sent in a photo the New Cakes team did an absolute amazing job and the cake went down a storm the cake was a beautiful texture moist and everyone commented on how delicious it was the presentation was so beautiful considering. I ordered at very short notice and the New Cakes Team did a wonderful job to turn it round so quickly it arrived beautifully presented so very much appreciated thank you Pat
amys945
February 18th, 2020
I canceled the order 17 days before the delivery date and received no money back at all even though their cancellation policy states I should have received 50% back if canceled above 14 days.
Their cakes are very expensive and so 50% for canceling above 14 days is ludicrous. Stay away and buy from someone more honest.
samanthas342
October 2nd, 2019
With a week to go until my mums Louis Vuitton themed birthday party, I decided I would love there to be an on-theme cake! So I optimistically contacted New Cakes to see if they could help, and they were brilliant. They were able to design the perfect cake based on 3 pictures which I sent through. They then built the cake & delivered it to my door, one day before the party. The turnaround time was amazing, and the execution of the cake & the design was brilliant. Also tasted great. I think my mum cried when she saw it!!
Thanks so much :) Sam
sonian16
June 21st, 2019
My husband wanted to surprise me for my birthday with a cake. When it arrived it was misshapen despite the box being in perfect condition and well wrapped internally which suggest that it was like that before posting it was placed in the box. The horse is missing ears, the women looks like a male top half. Then to find out it cost over £100! Is not good. Extremely disappointed
sheenad14
October 18th, 2019
Was shocked to read all the bad reviews on this site! Ordered cupcakes and a small cake for my daughters 2nd birthday. The team were very accommodating with my designs (3 different ones) and flavours (3 different flavours). The cupcakes were sooooo yummy as was the cake. Will definitely order again!

I wouldn't be worried at all... I ordered a bespoke cake and it was second to none I would recommend without a shadow of a doubt

By Gem B.