NewCakes.co.uk

NewCakes.co.uk

NewCakes.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.14 stars from 129 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NewCakes.co.uk also ranks 3rd among Dessert sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.4%

• customer service is really good and the product super.
  • A complicated thing to organize in little time and New Cakes team was absolutely fantastic, professional and kind.

• I ordered a birthday cake for my daughters birthday in October when it arrived the cake was damaged.
  • Now it is too late to order a bespoke cake elsewhere, I now have to settle for a 10 quid Tesco's celebration cake.
How would you rate NewCakes.co.uk?

“Expectations Exceded yet Again!!!”

Pavitra N.
7/28/20

We have been using New Cakes to provide the WOW factor for our sons birthdays over past 4 years. Each time the team at New Cakes are given a brief, they knock it straight out of the ball park! This year's offering was probably their best one yet! Our baby boy could not believe his eyes when he saw the amazing creation of himself riding his favourite animal made by Elza and the team! Thanks again New Cakes for always "Bringing It" to our parties!!!

“Wrong cake, wrong address”

Karen H.
2/20/20

Awful experience and disappointing cake. Cake on the left was what I requested. Cake on the right was the one received. Delivered at the incorrect address despite 8 attempts to check what time the cake will be delivered and to confirm the correct address. I had to arrange a courier myself to get the cake to the right address nearly 30 miles away. Brendan has not offered me an apology and he also does not think that I require compensation for sending the cake to the wrong address

birthday cake (17) customer service (15) bespoke cake (5) birthday party (8) minecraft cake (3) 50% refund (4) trading standards (3) new cakes team (3)
pavitran
July 28th, 2020
amandav182
April 7th, 2020
I have ordered from New Cakes several times now and they never disappoint. The cake was fantastic and just what I wanted. My son absolutely loved it. It tasted so delicious, we just didn't want it to end!!... Highly recommended to anyone. Nothing was too much trouble and it arrived exactly when we ordered it for. Thank you so much for your outstanding work!!
benp235
March 5th, 2020
Had 5 birthday cakes from this company in the last 12 month and they have all exceeded expectations. Thank you very much for such amazing experience.
janes790
May 9th, 2020
I ordered a Vulcan cake to be sent to my father for his 95th birthday. He is locked down and family cannot visit. The cake arrived in the morning and was just as ordered. It looked amazing and seeing the happiness on his face at the sight of it and hearing how much pleasure it gave him to get the cake was just brilliant. Thank you so much for great service at this most difficult of times.
seemar11
July 13th, 2020
I first bought a cake 2 years ago from New Cakes 2 years ago for my 28 year old son. The cake decorators are so talented and can do any design you require. Since then, Been ordering for my son's friends, primarily because I know they do any design i ask for. Not to forget the taste of the cake - that is for me. prices also very reasonable considering what you get. Will 100% recommend this company to anyone.
russellw155
July 23rd, 2020
Saw this company on line, my usual source closed due to pandemic, chose the ideal cake for
My wife's 60th a little pricey but looked and sounded amazing.
It arrived, small, tasteless and dry, very dry.
Have been offered a refund (partial) but looking at the reviews I don't think I will get to see it.
Please Please be careful if using this company, my surprise 60th cake ended up being an Asda
Caterpillar.
pauld560
May 23rd, 2019
Ordered a Game of Thrones Cake for a party - received a delicious cake, lovely light lemon sponge with lemon cream filling. Tasted superb. Unfortunately it was a day late and had some been damaged in transit.
annd378
July 23rd, 2020
I ordered a cake for my son 3 years ago. It was for his 21st birthday and chose a surfing theme. The cake was superb and so pleased with the brilliant service I received. I have now ordered another cake for my partners 60th birthday and I know it will be of the same high standard. Highly recommend this company!!
jackiet99
February 5th, 2020
Have been using NewCakes for a few years. All cakes have been amazing. Quality is very good and arriving on the day I requested. When I wanted a customised cake for my grandson they produced a wonderful digger cake. More recently Batman and Spider-Man cakes. Very very happy to continue to use them.
fedic
June 24th, 2020
Excellent customer service, amazing designs and the most delicious birthday cakes ever!
New Cakes have made the birthday cakes for my daughter for the past 2 years, both have been delivered at very short notice, looked amazing, tasted delicious and arrived carefully protected just perfect. For one of those, I even asked them if they could incorporate one of my daughter's Barbies into the design and they were more than happy to do so, nothing was too much trouble. I just posted the barbie to them and a couple of days later got back a beautiful barbie cake made of the best Victoria sponge we have ever had. All the little girls and parents loved it!
Just ordered again from them (once more at very short notice!) a geode cake for this year's birthday and cannot wait for it
mariac906
May 31st, 2020
We wanted a wrestling Belt cake which was quite a big ask at the height of the COVID pandemic. We sent some images and not only did the cake look great but it tasted great too . Very professional and good service .
julyh2
February 20th, 2020
Thank u for your site with such good tasty recipes.I have tried a lot of them and could say they are simple but tasty.
rebeccaf316
August 3rd, 2020
Ordered a cake one day before I needed it. The cake was perfect and the look on my sons face was worth every penny! Thank you for the superb service!
neenab1
May 9th, 2020
Such prompt service kept me informed and got the cake on time. amazing cake really good quality. Thank you NewCakes.
nicolaw50
July 4th, 2020
Ordered the kinder egg surprise Birthday cake for my sons 8th birthday. It arrived a few days before the big day, well boxed. Great service.
Easy ordering, great delivery, brilliant cake and tasted fresh and delicious.
Will use again definitely
karenh1415
February 20th, 2020
sg438
August 2nd, 2020
I ordered a cake for my partner's birthday which unfortunately arrived broken. The new cakes team were so lovely and honoured a partial refund for the damage but the cake tasted so great that I have returned to them. The quality(aside from the damage in transport) was

They are so helpful and accommodating to any requests asked for and are currently in the process of making a gorgeous cake for my mum. We look forward to eating it and will continue to stay a loyal customer!
garethm30
July 25th, 2020
I've used New Cakes a few times now and can honestly say they are hands down the best cake company going. Not only are their cakes delicious but they are simply spectacular in design and artistic execution. They deliver fast and secure, the customer service is delightful, they are excellent value for money and simply they are the best out there. The most recent cake we had was for my eldest's delayed birthday party and I was simply blown away by how superb the cake was and how it completely captured my boy. He asked to have a model of himself in his favourite chair playing his console. Words don't it justice. It was amazing. Will always use New Cakes.
elliek36
March 16th, 2020
Absolutely amazed by the service, quality and ease of new cakes. My partner's cake was absolutely breathtaking, and tasted even better. The cake was delivered on time and arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely be returning!
diniz
May 23rd, 2020
Best freshly cake. The taste of these cake interesting. Welcoming! Recommended to all my friends.
'Nice customer service, lovely, good service and very helpful! Definitely will come back to order
pb223
April 7th, 2020
Last minute request for a cake was accommodated and the cake design was easily adapted. There was nothing that was too much trouble..... thank you for a delicious cake, very professionally handled and made the silver wedding anniversary very special.
Highly recommend and will order again!
andream401
November 20th, 2019
I have to say that the cake we received absolutely exceeded all expectations. The image on the site was great but didn't quite appreciate just how much work must have gone into this.

The person this was for was totally gobsmacked and didn't want to cut it up.

I had asked for the colours to be amended and they had colour matched them perfectly.

Will definitely use again. Thank you so much x
janef214
December 11th, 2019
I am very impressed with the cake I received for my son's birthday. It looks exactly like the picture I chose. He is going to be so excited when he sees it.

Not only that but ordering the cake was simple, the delivery arrived exactly on time (if not a little early) and the whole process has been fantastic. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and expect I will be using their services again in the future!!!
richardc1831
August 1st, 2020
This review is base on the service provided and product delivered, so nothing to do with taste. Let me get straight to the point. First my delivery was missed and they wasted no time blaming the courier wrongly or rightly, they could have simple done a same day delivery instead they waited and call to ask if it can be delivered the next day - this shows how much they care about their customer - "0". They could have quite easily arrange a same day delivery, but choose not to. Anyway i agree for next day delivery and to add further insult the cake arrived with the all important cake decoration missing in parts and the actual wording not detailed as show on their website.

I don't write review, but in this case I have base on the horrible service rendered by this company. I am sure they have got it right on occasions, but frankly speaking you should be getting it right all the time and treat your customer with a bit more respect. I would have been better going to the supermarket and purchase a cake there to be honest.

To anyone thinking of purchasing a cake from this company, I would say be prepared for disappointment and hope for the best if you do decide to purchase from *******@NewCakes: Listen to your customers... In all honesty you should refund me as you did not fulfil any part of this order satisfactory.
lesleys73
August 1st, 2020
Really happy with ths company - customer service is really good and the product super.

I wanted a cake design that I couldnt see in the gallery. I sent a pic and discussed it with them. I tentatively ordered it - nervous of how it would look. I needn't have worried. It was amazing. My sister who it was for, was thrilled with it too. Thank you to Newcakes!

I wouldn't be worried at all... I ordered a bespoke cake and it was second to none I would recommend without a shadow of a doubt

By Gem B.