Review of NewCakes.co.uk

Tel: 01753 374 726
hello@newcakes.co.uk

anastasiap17
10/9/19

We were looking for ghostbusters cake with Slimer on it.
It turned out there are not so many great designs online and I could not even share pictures of what ideal design will look like. New cakes were really easy to deal with and they understood very quickly what's required and adjusted already existing ghostbusters cake accordingly.
Cake arrived on time and looking great.

patc295
10/5/19

Ordered a barbecue Cake for sons 40th & sent in a photo the New Cakes team did an absolute amazing job and the cake went down a storm the cake was a beautiful texture moist and everyone commented on how delicious it was the presentation was so beautiful considering. I ordered at very short notice and the New Cakes Team did a wonderful job to turn it round so quickly it arrived beautifully presented so very much appreciated thank you Pat

samw281
10/3/19

Excellent service and flexibility with a last minute order.
Not only did the cake look amazing, but tasted great too!
We will definitely be recommending them and using them again in the future :)

jackyr12
10/3/19

This was a late order for a very specific beer can cake. It came perfectly presented and with exactly the same colouring and appearance as the chosen beer can, and the cake and fillings were delicious

wendyc310
10/3/19

I was specific with what I wanted for my sons 10th birthday cake and it arrived safe and well looking exactly like I'd envisioned. Will definitely recommend and use again

gemb3
10/2/19

First order of a bespoke cake ... What a surprise.. I contacted via email and received a phonecall ( that's fantastic customer service to start with)
Spoke with Parm about a bespoke cake and everything I asked for was done with no hesitation...
Cake arrived thoroughly packaged not a crumb in site and looked fantastic.. but that wasn't the best part... The taste was second to none!!. The cake kept really well within the packaging so that you didn't have to grab the ole friend cling film so from now on my cakes will come from here!

samanthas342
10/2/19

With a week to go until my mums Louis Vuitton themed birthday party, I decided I would love there to be an on-theme cake! So I optimistically contacted New Cakes to see if they could help, and they were brilliant. They were able to design the perfect cake based on 3 pictures which I sent through. They then built the cake & delivered it to my door, one day before the party. The turnaround time was amazing, and the execution of the cake & the design was brilliant. Also tasted great. I think my mum cried when she saw it!!
Thanks so much :) Sam

ainec3
9/13/19

What service, what cakes! Faultless on every level. Every attention is given to follow one's requests and make suggestions. The ability to choose a time4 slot for delivery makes all the difference.

adrianm153
9/13/19

The service was excellent from the ordering to the emails which I got over the cake and also the Birthday client was most happy the delivery was excellent as well and will use this company again !

roxsann
8/19/19

Every special occasion that requires a cake I go to NewCakes. They have a wonderful selection (always keeping up with current trends) and they taste amazing too. You can order them in advance and set the delivery for the day before. It's been a god send as supermarket cakes are good for a rushed by but usual have the same ones over and over again. You can be unique with NewCakes. Every single cake I have bought has been delicious and also arrived all in one piece (via DPD who are excellent) definitely recommend this company.

rachelc336
7/24/19

Thank you so much for my daughters amazing 1st Birthday Cake. Sooooo yummy and perfect. Customer service was spot on when our 1st cake arrived it had been damaged but a replacement cake was made and redelivered in time for the party.

abigailm60
7/3/19

The service from start to finish was exemplary and the cake looked and tasted great.

Abi M

sonian16
6/21/19

My husband wanted to surprise me for my birthday with a cake. When it arrived it was misshapen despite the box being in perfect condition and well wrapped internally which suggest that it was like that before posting it was placed in the box. The horse is missing ears, the women looks like a male top half. Then to find out it cost over £100! Is not good. Extremely disappointed

lucyc97
6/16/19

Thank you so much for making a fantastic birthday cake for our daughter's 2nd birthday.
It looked great and tasted even better and I've received a lot of compliments about it. I would definitely contact you again for our next occasion and recommend you to anyone in need of a good cake :-)

shaunb59
6/10/19

It was my wife's surprise 40th birthday & I ordered the bag & shoe cake with the red velvet sponge which everyone commented how tasty & light the cake was the wife was over the moon with it.
I was starting to worry regarding the delivery as it was being delivered by a courier company & because I have worked in the industry for many years I have seen packages & boxes get thrown about so was beginning to think would my cake be in one piece but the box it came in was well packaged inside & the outside of the box had fragile written over it & also had cake written on it too & all that stress I was having I didn't need to worry at all as it was delivered 1st class & made it before midday delivery.
If I need a cake to be made I would always use New Cakes as was a great cake & great service.

amberc141
6/4/19

If I could give this less than 1 star I would. The whole cake was a joke. I ordered a lacrosse cake for a 21st birthday party and I could not put it out for the guests it was so bad. There was football players on it, the figure that was supposed to resemble my sister was insulting and the pitch was a football pitch not a lacrosse pitch. I called to express my disappointment and was promised £150 refund (I had paid £200). This was in April and now fast forward to June. They are not picking up the phone and have not replied to my email.

lorij85
5/24/19

NewCakes made the process of ordering a surprise cake for a special occasion from the other side of the world a breeze!
Thank you so much for going over & above great customer service to make our work collegues day even more special. Highly recommend NewCakes.

pauld560
5/23/19

Ordered a Game of Thrones Cake for a party - received a delicious cake, lovely light lemon sponge with lemon cream filling. Tasted superb. Unfortunately it was a day late and had some been damaged in transit.

vickir97
5/19/19

We have order two cakes every year for the last few years for our children's birthdays
The cakes always look amazing and the cakes themselves are lovely and light and the fillings are terrific
We have even started sending pictures of the cakes we would like to have made and have been delighted when they are arrive looking great
They arrive well protected, on time and we would not go anywhere else now
Vicki.

vics26
5/14/19

Ordered a cake for delivery for our sons 10 th bday pd£100 was extremely disappointed with the execution ,asked for special text and Mario character which were so small and insignificant,very very saddened by this experience cannot ever use this service again

shawnh155
4/30/19

Such a great service on time delivery and communication was good. The ingredient's also fresh and cake is amazing. Such a beautiful light sponge with chocolate filling and icing sugar with decoration is awesome.

sharong281
3/25/19

I had to order a batman cake for my son at super short notice, I was so dubious about ordering a cake online, so much can go wrong but NewCakes made it so simple to order a quick chat with Shay and everything was sorted. It arrived next day before 1 as I requested in an awesome box I could carry to the venue. The cake inside was perfect exactly what I wanted and the extra touches that NewCakes provided really put a smile on my face.

mariam684
1/26/19

I order and paid for an extra large cake that was supposed to suffice for 30-35 portions. My son's birthday party was the following day so I ordered it on Saturday just to ensure that it would arrive on time, which it did. Upon opening it I was utterly dismayed at the size of the cake. It is no larger than what you can buy at Tesco's - for a quarter of the price. Do not trust the size and portions as I got a ridiculously small cake and now have to find a substitute that would suffice 28 kids. Utterly shocked, dismayed and angry not to mention the stress I'm not supposed to have is on full force.

One would think that if people want to spread their business that they would at least endeavour to please their customers and not leave room for grievance - but this customer has nothing but grievance against this company - DO NOT TRUST THEM -

ayah11
11/19/18

The cake tasted incredibly amazing... such beautiful light sponge; the jam filling and icing with the rich flavour of it all was very mouthwatering. Highly recommend!

carolinel89
11/18/18

Absolutely amazing cake with fresh ingredients! It was delivered exactly on time and everyone loved it! Never has ordering a cake been so simple and easy. Great service, would highly recommend!

I wouldn't be worried at all... I ordered a bespoke cake and it was second to none I would recommend without a shadow of a doubt

By Gem B.

They are real people.... I ordered for September delivery a bespoke cake and spoke over the phone as I had originally emailed asking for a certain cake... They called me...

By Gem B.

I ordered a bespoke cake.. didn't read reviews.. spoke over the phone as I had emailed in they called me... From start to Finnish I would recommend them

By Gem B.
Questions? Get answers from the NewCakes.co.uk staff and other customers.

15 Photos for NewCakes.co.uk