NetworkCapital

NetworkCapital has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NetworkCapital also ranks 78th among Mortgages sites. The most common issues with NetworkCapital are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate NetworkCapital?

“Temper Issues”

Felix P.
8/29/19

They claimed that they would answer all queries for me. But the claims processor was quite rude and short-tempered. She became impatient with my questions quickly.

felixp22
August 29th, 2019
jokb
July 31st, 2019
The worst customer support, they need to get back to their clients on inquiries. I have sent a couple of emails expressing my disappointment to them but no response so far.
saraj139
May 21st, 2019
The company contracted me for my services and have not paid me despite all the efforts I made to contact them and push for my pay. I do not recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the NetworkCapital staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetworkCapital?

Have a question about NetworkCapital?