Nemsolutions.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0161 286 3214

1 Review From Our Community

anonymousu1
8/19/11

Do not get fooled by these unprofessional people!! They will take your money and you will get NO customer service at all!! They kept on lying to me telling me i will have someone taking care of my ad...but never got a chance to talk to that person... every time i called them it was always the same people i was speaking to (about 3), while they claimed to be a big company...Just a lot of lies...My ad was supposed to be on the first page of google 24/7 but that wanst the case. When I told them about my ad not being on the first page of google they played with words...just a lot of blah blah blah basically. I was with them for about 1 week when it happened and they refused to give a refund AND the guy I spoke to was rather rude he raised his voice a few times without letting me talk...Never seen such poor customer service in my whole life!! Then he even offered to give me his mobile number in case i had more problems, which i found rather strange...They are a lot of companies out there offering the same services and for much cheaper too!!! STAY AWAY from these people!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Nemsolutions.co.uk staff and other customers.

Nemsolutions.co.uk?