Review of Nectarsleep

nectarsleep.com@domainsbyproxy.com

1 Review From Our Community

monicah34
10/17/18

I bought this mattress in King size, and really liked it. It smelled pretty bad for awhile, but then got better in a couple weeks. Was very bad the first few days though. It arrived quickly and I was very happy with it, super comfortable mattress. I would even say I loved it! Several months in though, it began to fall apart a bit. It was like I was sinking in the spot where I slept. I think it is called crowning, but there were definite divets on both sides. I contacted the company, and at first they seemed helpful, but the customer support quickly deteriorated (much like the mattress itself!). At first, they said it sounded like the mattress was defective, and they would replace it. Then they said I needed photos of the tags, which I provided. Then they said they needed photos of the mattress, which I provided. No, more photos of the mattress were needed, from different angles. Okay, I provided them. No, that wasn't enough, then they needed photos of myself lying on the bed in different positions. Really? I'd rather not do that. Well if I won't then they would need photos of a heavy object like a bowling ball on the bed, photographed from multiple angles. Um, I don't own a bowling ball, and it is within the 365 day trial period, why do I have to provide all this? Because I was getting a replacement. Okay, never mind, I don't even want a replacement anymore (I decided I didn't want to ever have to deal with them again, if the same thing happened to the new mattress. I had to take all the covers and mattress pad off and on the bed over half a dozen times already and by this time I was nearing the end of the 365 day trial period - coincidence?). Fine, all I have to do is donate the mattress myself to a donation agency and get a receipt and I would be reimbursed. I live in rural Maine and don't own a large truck. This is a King sized memory foam mattress. How am I supposed to do that?? Haven't returned it yet because I haven't figured out how to yet. The 365 trial is over. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS MATTRESS, it is a scam!

Questions? Get answers from the Nectarsleep staff and other customers.

Nectarsleep?