Review of NeatoRobotics

Tel: +43 1 22974319
australiacare@neatorobotics.com

barryb29
2/9/17

I've owned two Neato Vacuums. The first one was defective after just one year. The second, a replacement, died after less than two years. These robotic vacuums are not performing as they should be and should be recalled. Neato is considered the best and if so, the others must be junk. I've been waiting for over 40 days for the service on my vacuum. They said that they had a back log of 10 to 20 days. That tells you that they must have thousands of defective Neatos. I'm not holding my breath on its arrival anytime soon. If you want a product that works for a while and has atrocious service if something breaks, then this is the product for you. Don't waste your money on these terrible vacuums until they're perfected.

privateb
10/2/15

The neato batteries stopped holding a charge after 4 months, its supposed to have 6 month warranty on the batteries. I wrote customer service dozens of emails, sending copies of the walmart receipt at least 6 times. they just keep ignoring me. They have not sent new batteries (2). I have wasted hours of my time emailing them. Too bad, the neato works good when it works, but it only lasts a few months. The attitude of their customer service people really sucks.

Questions? Get answers from the NeatoRobotics staff and other customers.

NeatoRobotics?