Review of Ncrforms

Tel: 800-709-1938

marthab131
Martha B.
2/6/19

Very pleased with the carbonless pads of paper. Makes my record keeping very easy: one copy for my client and one for me.

martinh200
Martin H.
2/6/19

This is my 2nd time and both times, the upload seems to work but then doesn't register the file as being uploaded.
Last time, I had to inquire and they got back to me saying they didn't have a file and I sent it via email.

johnv189
John V.
1/31/19

I like the link you sent to the exact place I needed to go to submit my order. It took all the guess work out of it for a new customer.

carlins2
Carlin S.
1/30/19

Rich was so helpful , efficient and did a great job making the changes I needed (several of them!) and didn't even charge me!
The cost was at least 60% below my other printer.

nicholasb146
Nicholas B.
1/25/19

I've used you at 2 different businesses, and have had great experiences every time I've ordered - quick proof turnaround, quick printing & quick shipping, and everything comes out looking great. Thank you!

richardq20
Richard Q.
1/14/19

have always received great service, I even received a reminder that I had used blue ink in the past and remember to select the correct color! WOW!

nathans152
Nathan S.
1/7/19

I always seem to have a little trouble logging in because it never remembers the password in my keychain, but other than this, NCRFORMS.COM is wonderful to work with!

thomasa243
Thomas A.
1/4/19

Rich is great to work with at ncrforms.com. Service, Quality, and a Great Price - you really can have all three!

martinh198
Martin H.
1/1/19

There's a little complexity to my order. So I'm waiting to see how well it goes.
If all goes well, then consider it a 5 star rating.

isaacs73
ISAAC S.
12/27/18

I have NEVER had such good customer service , attention, patience, and total cooperation from anyone like Richard Potts in all my years in business. I have been in business for 46 years
Ike Shamah
Happy Holidays

mercyz1
Mercy Z.
12/21/18

Excellent personal service. Very prompt and accurate. Quick shipping and overall excellent experience. As a new customer, I will bring al my future work to NCRforms!

lindae117
Linda E.
12/14/18

I thank you so much for your great patience as I worked with my client to get the product as he wanted it.

stevenb483
Steven B.
12/13/18

We have been using NCR Forms since 2005. Never an issue. Fast, prompt delivery. No reason to use anyone else for our forms. Rich does a fantastic job!!!

kathyt155
Kathy T.
12/11/18

Quick and simple reordering. Great pricing too!! Couldn't believe the turn around speed. Received my order in no time.

lisaw194
Lisa W.
12/10/18

I am very pleased with the service I received! Your pricing was less expensive than my regular paper supplier and we received our order in great time! Thank you for your great response because in turn, we were able to provide great turn around time to our client.

dianeo44
Diane O.
12/9/18

I've ordered all my forms from you for years. Never had a problem. Prompt service and high quality!

davidd842
David D.
12/5/18

The notes or information I typed in did not show up on my screen when I went to checkout just the form showed on the screen.

johnb1436
john b.
12/3/18

Up to this point, your interface was the smoothest I've found when ordering printed goods online. If the products and turnaround time are as good as the interface... I'll be a very loud voice for your company for a long time to come!

adamb404
adam b.
12/3/18

Used this company for a few years for some of our printing. Very prompt response and delivery. Good quality. Thanks

victors129
VICTOR S.
11/29/18

QUICK, THOROUGH, RELIABLE SERVICE
SO EASY.
SECOND ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

sybilm3
Sybil M.
11/26/18

Used this company a few times already for my own small graphic business. I always check 3 places for best price- and they have great pricing!

katinab7
KATINA B.
11/21/18

Rich is AWESOME! He is quick, his work is top notch. I couldn't ask for a better vendor. Thanks so much Rich.

simonl93
Simon L.
11/20/18

I'm really impressed with the quality of work and customer service from Rich. I've recommended this site to others. I'm very happy I found it.

trinam25
Trina M.
11/19/18

The service was very great from the 1st day I submitted the order. The representative was clear about confirming the order before it was processed and explained clearly what to expect. Will definitely choose this company for big printing jobs going forward.

stacym156
Stacy M.
11/19/18

I appreciate the fast response and that you understood the needs of my printing project. Looking forward to seeing the quality and time it takes to receive the order.

Questions? Get answers from the Ncrforms staff and other customers.

Ncrforms?