Naturalhealthsource.net

Naturalhealthsource.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Naturalhealthsource.net?

chrism364
November 26th, 2019

I ordered some products from Leading Edge Health, two orders, that I paid for and got shipping notifications for. The orders numbers are: 121-8135-992 & 737-6515-386. The shipping notifications were sent to me on 17 September and 7 October 2019 respectively. I also received messages with tracking information on these two orders.

Unfortunately in both cases the tracking information is no longer available when I try to track them. I have tried in vain to contact the company to get information on the orders. They indicate on their website that there is 24/7 support that I have tried to contact without any success. The quality of their customer service is not good at all and wouldn't recommend them to anybody unless they improve their customer service.

Tip for consumers:
They advertise a lot of potentially good health products as you would find here: https://www.leadingedgehealth.com/

They seem to have potentially good naturally produced products.

By Chris M.

I'm not aware of such with a wide range like Naturalhealthsource.

By Chris M.

It was easy when I was still inquiring about their products, in fact that's why I ended up ordering from them. However, it has proved to be very challenging to get hold of their customer service when I had placed an order, paid for it and wanted information on its delivery.

By Chris M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Naturalhealthsource.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Naturalhealthsource.net?

Have a question about Naturalhealthsource.net?