This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Nativetreasures.net

Nativetreasures.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nativetreasures.net ranks 92nd among Discount Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Nativetreasures.net?

“I've ordered from this website many many times”

Amanda P.
7/29/11

I've ordered from this website many many times. Lovely items and completely authentic! I've never had a problem with any of my orders or products and I definately would recommend this site to anyone. :)

“Ordered jewelry and never received, person never contacted...”

JamieLee T.
5/24/11

Ordered jewelry and never received, person never contacted me, and refused to answer emails I sent. Contacted Paypal and they said it was pass the 45 days. Still have heard nothing from this person. No refund either!

amandap7
July 29th, 2011

jamieleet
May 24th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Nativetreasures.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nativetreasures.net?

Have a question about Nativetreasures.net?