Nationwide Minibus Hire reviews

Tel: 1444391288
info@nationwideminibushire.co.uk

tracyb299
8/14/19

I had booked transport for my wedding guests and got a text a couple of hours before the ceremony to say the minibus would not be coming as it had broken down. We pleaded with Rohan who we had dealt with to find a replacement but he replied that he was sick!!! Rohan by the way has left a positive review!
I have requested a refund of the deposit paid to no avail. Have heard nothing from them. This is obviously a scam to get customers to pay a deposit and then provide nothing.
DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!
I would not give any stars but to leave a review, you have to!

lc227
8/5/19

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.
I BOOKED A 9 SEATER MINI BUS FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS TO ATTEND PRIDE IN BRIGHTON AND PAID A DEPOSIT FOR THE BOOKING, THE MINI BUS DID NOT TURN UP! EVEN THOUGH I HAD CALLED THEM THE DAY BEFORE AND AN HOUR BEFORE WE WERE DUE TO BE PICKED UP AND THEY CONFIRMED AND PROMISED IT WILL BE THERE AND WILL PICK US UP!! OUR PICK UP TIME WAS 15:30 SO WHEN IT GOT TO 16:00PM I CALLED THEM AND THEY COULDN'T GIVE ME A REASON AS TO WHY IT WASN'T THERE SO THEY PATCHED ME THROUGH TO A ANSWER MACHINE!!
ME AND MY FRIENDS TRIED CALLING ON DIFFERENT PHONES TO GET THROUGH BUT THE NUMBER HAD BEEN CUT OFF.
ABSOLUTE SCAM!! THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE ARE STEALING FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE AND SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!!!

them48
7/28/19

These are to be avoided at all costs. They are frauds, cheats and liars. I guess the only positive reviews of these con men were placed by their families or themselves.

declana7
7/26/19

Like others on here our coach was cancelled 8 hours before pick up . 6 months on we still do not have our money back. Staff are rude, and offensive when you have the audacity to ask for your money back . Trading standards are investigating this company.

The good reviews are from the staff (they even use their own names !)- if you take the opposite of what they say - that will be more like the true picture

mariam737
7/12/19

Avoid Nationwide Minibus Hire at all costs! We have paid a lot of money for a coach but it was cancelled on the day before of the tour, making it impossible for us to find a replacement company. I dealt with a person called Vignesh but difficult to find , never answered the phone, never replies and has not returned the money we have paid. We are taking them to court!

markw734
6/27/19

Please note their Reviews are from people that work for the compnay!! Let me down via message 12 hours before departure which was at 4am. Had to arrange further transport and was advised 3-5 days to get my 50% deposit I paid (£279). Had to source and pay for new transfers and was ignored when trying to originally confirm my booking and chase for my money.
Wanted the deposit and then didn't hear from them without chasing.
I actually managed to save £50 on the transfers when I got sorted but caused a lot of stress for a party of 20 people.
See photos for messages and response times etc. Not worth considering!!!

aqeelm2
5/22/19

Highly appreciate their coordination and service for our private event. Amazing fleet and brilliant customer service, would definitely recommend you for bigger events.

rajeshn11
5/14/19

Uncomplicated and professional work! Very happy with the whole team which helped us out with transfers and excursions in the UK! Always on time, clean buses and friendly drivers and guide! Thank you very much again for your support.

johnp1460
4/18/19

I was making this trip on budget, they did a fantastic job with the best price. I am really happy with the service received.

pramods14
1/17/19

Awesome trip !!! They did a fantastic job planning our trip ! I was recommended by a friend who had them plan a trip several years back. They specialize in this area and has many years of experience visiting as well as living there. I am generally a "do it yourself travel planner", however, in a country like this and with limited days, They really made all the difference in developing a well thought out plan. They maximized all our time. Every detail was arranged for us with the best of drivers, tour guides, and hotels. I really trust them and would certainly seek their advise again

rohans32
1/17/19

I don't usually write reviews but on this occasion felt I should. This company went above and beyond expectations right from the quote stage. On the day the mini buses arrived on time, the drivers were polite, very helpful and extremely smart. The buses were modern, comfortable and clean. Please make a booking with this company you won't be disappointed. We will be using the company again

yasira9
1/17/19

Used Nationwide Minibus Hire forthe first time and I have to say I was very pleased from start to finish.

antonyt13
1/4/19

We worked together for business trip for our guests and The Team was very friendly and helpful, even did me a favor before I requested. The driver was also did his best has perfect timing. Group was satisfied. Thanks for the trip!

I THINK IT IS A SCAM. WE PAID AND GOT NO SERVICE.

By Maria M.

i DON'T THINK THEY HAVE A CUSTOMER SERVICE. They just want to take the money.

By Maria M.

Questions? Get answers from the Nationwide Minibus Hire staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Nationwide Minibus Hire