Nationwide Minibus Hire

Nationwide Minibus Hire has a consumer rating of 2.59 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nationwide Minibus Hire also ranks 50th among Car Rental sites.

How would you rate Nationwide Minibus Hire?

“Superb”

Rohan S.
1/17/19

I don't usually write reviews but on this occasion felt I should. This company went above and beyond expectations right from the quote stage. On the day the mini buses arrived on time, the drivers were polite, very helpful and extremely smart. The buses were modern, comfortable and clean. Please make a booking with this company you won't be disappointed. We will be using the company again

“No show”

Dennis V.
2/20/20

We had 2 taxi pre paid and they didn't arrived. No possibility to contact them by mail or phone. All money is gone

dennisv71
February 20th, 2020
declana7
July 26th, 2019
Like others on here our coach was cancelled 8 hours before pick up . 6 months on we still do not have our money back. Staff are rude, and offensive when you have the audacity to ask for your money back . Trading standards are investigating this company.

The good reviews are from the staff (they even use their own names !)- if you take the opposite of what they say - that will be more like the true picture
nafeesk2
November 5th, 2019
I am minibus hire company I did job for them but they did not pay me for transfer. The UK police should act with this criminal activities. The getting money from customer and do not pay to driver and company. I think police and UK forces should catch this criminal even if he is doing these criminal activities from abroad
rohans32
christiew107
October 4th, 2019
Booked and paid in full for mini bus to Gatwick .. didn't show up . It's has cost us another 250£ on top .. tried calling etc no reply ....I had one email asking for quote number and nothing back since . Avoid this $#*!ty company
markw734
June 27th, 2019
Please note their Reviews are from people that work for the compnay!! Let me down via message 12 hours before departure which was at 4am. Had to arrange further transport and was advised 3-5 days to get my 50% deposit I paid (£279). Had to source and pay for new transfers and was ignored when trying to originally confirm my booking and chase for my money.
Wanted the deposit and then didn't hear from them without chasing.
I actually managed to save £50 on the transfers when I got sorted but caused a lot of stress for a party of 20 people.
See photos for messages and response times etc. Not worth considering!!!
mariam737
July 12th, 2019
Avoid Nationwide Minibus Hire at all costs! We have paid a lot of money for a coach but it was cancelled on the day before of the tour, making it impossible for us to find a replacement company. I dealt with a person called Vignesh but difficult to find , never answered the phone, never replies and has not returned the money we have paid. We are taking them to court!
them48
July 28th, 2019
These are to be avoided at all costs. They are frauds, cheats and liars. I guess the only positive reviews of these con men were placed by their families or themselves.
carolinej68
September 6th, 2019
I booked this company for two minibuses and paid a deposit. The day before the booking I had an email at 11pm to say the bus had broken down and they didn't have a driver. 22 wedding guests unable to get to the venue! I still haven't received my deposits back. Wish I had read these reviews before booking! SCAM! DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY!
tracyb299
August 14th, 2019
I had booked transport for my wedding guests and got a text a couple of hours before the ceremony to say the minibus would not be coming as it had broken down. We pleaded with Rohan who we had dealt with to find a replacement but he replied that he was sick!!! Rohan by the way has left a positive review!
I have requested a refund of the deposit paid to no avail. Have heard nothing from them. This is obviously a scam to get customers to pay a deposit and then provide nothing.
DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!
I would not give any stars but to leave a review, you have to!
lc227
August 5th, 2019
AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.
I BOOKED A 9 SEATER MINI BUS FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS TO ATTEND PRIDE IN BRIGHTON AND PAID A DEPOSIT FOR THE BOOKING, THE MINI BUS DID NOT TURN UP! EVEN THOUGH I HAD CALLED THEM THE DAY BEFORE AND AN HOUR BEFORE WE WERE DUE TO BE PICKED UP AND THEY CONFIRMED AND PROMISED IT WILL BE THERE AND WILL PICK US UP!! OUR PICK UP TIME WAS 15:30 SO WHEN IT GOT TO 16:00PM I CALLED THEM AND THEY COULDN'T GIVE ME A REASON AS TO WHY IT WASN'T THERE SO THEY PATCHED ME THROUGH TO A ANSWER MACHINE!!
ME AND MY FRIENDS TRIED CALLING ON DIFFERENT PHONES TO GET THROUGH BUT THE NUMBER HAD BEEN CUT OFF.
ABSOLUTE SCAM!! THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE ARE STEALING FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE AND SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!!!
pramods14
January 17th, 2019
Awesome trip !!! They did a fantastic job planning our trip ! I was recommended by a friend who had them plan a trip several years back. They specialize in this area and has many years of experience visiting as well as living there. I am generally a "do it yourself travel planner", however, in a country like this and with limited days, They really made all the difference in developing a well thought out plan. They maximized all our time. Every detail was arranged for us with the best of drivers, tour guides, and hotels. I really trust them and would certainly seek their advise again
rajeshn11
May 14th, 2019
Uncomplicated and professional work! Very happy with the whole team which helped us out with transfers and excursions in the UK! Always on time, clean buses and friendly drivers and guide! Thank you very much again for your support.
antonyt13
January 4th, 2019
We worked together for business trip for our guests and The Team was very friendly and helpful, even did me a favor before I requested. The driver was also did his best has perfect timing. Group was satisfied. Thanks for the trip!
johnp1460
April 18th, 2019
I was making this trip on budget, they did a fantastic job with the best price. I am really happy with the service received.
aqeelm2
May 22nd, 2019
Highly appreciate their coordination and service for our private event. Amazing fleet and brilliant customer service, would definitely recommend you for bigger events.
yasira9
January 17th, 2019
Used Nationwide Minibus Hire forthe first time and I have to say I was very pleased from start to finish.

Yes scam didn't show up . Lost 125 to them then had to pay forty petrol and 195 parking at Gatwick .. noone replies to my emails calls etc

See more answers (3)

You can't get hold of anyone. $#*! service fraudulent company

See more answers (3)

Book else were this company is disgusting they took my hole payment and did not show up

By Christie W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nationwide Minibus Hire staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nationwide Minibus Hire?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.6
Have a question about Nationwide Minibus Hire?