Review of N1 Wireless

Brooklyn, NY 11218, US
Tel: 1.347.240.0287

den7
1/3/19

The worst online seller. Don't buy. Bought 2 new open box Samsung black S8 phones before Xmas. They sent me 2 gray ones and these are NOT new. One had a freakin hair stuck on side of unit. I wanted to return for refund. They said yes but will charge 15% restock fee + shipping costs. Total BS. THEY SCREWED UP ORDER. SENT USED PHONES AND NOW WANT TO CHARGE RESTOCKING FEE??? FRAUD ALERT

sherelw1
12/23/18

I ordered an item that was guaranteed to be delivered by. Christmas - paid extra for expedited shipping. When I didn't receive the item when I expected it, I left a message on the website. After no replay,I left another message - still no replay. I found a phone number and called the company, was never able to speak to a live person and was simply re-directed back to the website. When I checked the order status again (2 days before Christmas) the order had been voided and it said my money would not be back in my account for up to 48 hours. Please don't make the same mistake I did - read the reviews before ordering.

sergeid6
12/5/18

Very BAD experience.
I ordered:
-NEW phone(New - Open Box)
-with extra high quality screen protector.
What I got:
-hard USED phone
-with a lot of scratches
-no original box and with cheap bad quality charger
-WITHOUT high quality screen protector(I paid for it $3.99)
Also this phone has burn-in display! It was in use long time. I ordered new one, and I would like to receive new one, without scratches and with good display.
Support gave me just one option - return for my money. Why I have to loose my money for their fault? Terrible service!

eduardoc47
11/21/18

Company doesn't have the products that they advertise. I paid for fast shipping and they never put the product on FedEx. I left several messages and NEVER CALL ME BACK. After several emails I got an automated message saying that they are reviewing my request.
Don't buy from this merchant. They have not clue about customer service.

lorif127
11/20/18

N1 wireless SUCKS!
N1 wireless SUCKS!! They really get 0 STARS!!! They sell defective merchandise and when you email they dont respond. When you call the same man "steve" answers. He won't allow you to speak to a manager and yells at you. I bought beatsx earbuds and they STOPPED WORKING AFTER MAYBE A MONTH. SERIOUSLY ONLY USED MAYBE 5 TIMES BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T KEEP A CHARGE AND ON SUNDAY QUIT WORKING ALL TOGETHER... DO NOT BY FROM THIS ONE MAN SCAM SHOP!!!!

jayg141
9/11/18

N1 Wireless sells junk, used and damaged products. Find a different seller. Refuses to replace faulty products.

wendym240
Wendy M.
8/29/18

I purchased a bluetooth headset from N1. It was defective, and quit working just weeks after I purchased it. I contacted N1, and was told there is only a 30 day return policy. I contacted LG, and the 1 year warranty was not valid, because N1 is not an authorized LG dealer. N1 would not work with me on a replacement or an adjustment in price on a purchase of another bluetooth headset. The N1 customer service representative was very rude and dismissive. I do not recommend purchasing any products from N1. They are not a reputable company.

yakovf2
8/28/18

Total scam . Paid for a phone and it turned to be a scam. No responce no product no service. 100 % Fraud .

kennethwc
8/24/18

I ordered an LG V20 from N1Wireless on AUG 12.
On AUG 13 I got an email from N1 that stated the phone was on back order.
On AUG 13 I emailed sales and support to cancel my order.
On AUG 21 I got an email that stated my phone was being shipped.
Aug 21 I again emailed sales and support to inform them I cancelled my order on the 13th.
On the 23rd the phone arrived.
I have called their phone number 347-240-290 more than a dozen times and the system always rings out and hangs up.
No one picks up the phone.
Their office is at 1425 - 37 street in Brooklyn.
I happen to live in Brooklyn and will try to stop in and find out what is going on.
I DO NOT recommend this company.
They make me feel like I was scammed.

duanew18
8/13/18

I ordered an iphone 8 256g that was listed as "in stock" and open box. Next day they said it's on back-order and wanted to sell me a 64gb model. I cancelled, waited 2 days and went back and ordered another color 256gb. Same day they pulled the same scam and tried to down sell me. They are scammers and will soon re-emerge as a new company.

sall15
7/14/18

SCAM!! Save yourself the time and don't get screwed over. Call the owner Shlomo Bagdadi at 646 696 0188 for when you really need to get something resolved, he would love to help :)

Tip for consumers: Dont use this scam site

phin13
12/20/17

This site is a complete scam. Lots of reports of "refurbished" or "open box" items being sold as new in box. I placed an order 12/1 and I'm writing this 12/20, never received the order, customer service is basically non-existent. No one answers phones or e-mails. Stay the hell away from n1wireless.com they're not a legitimate business; any positive reviews out there are completely fabricated or paid for, stay far away! I'm disappointed that google-shopping even recommended this site as a retailer. Shoppers STAY AWAY!

alberto492
6/28/17

I had a mild issue with the status of my purchases but was promptly assessed by the N1wireless team . Thank You

rajc5
5/22/17

I completely agree with my previous review. No where it will be advertised as refurbished product. But most of the time all deals are either refurbished or products not supported by manufacturer.

Please see the comments from N1 support:

"Our records show that you are not eligible to return the item as it is passed the 21-day return policy.

We don't keep serial number of product so we are unable to provide you serial nuber of this product."

How can a genuine product cab be without serial number.. Humm

mattc84
10/28/16

I can't decide this is some kind of comedic farce or something that should be reported to the better business bureau. Both perhaps.

Very good website....best rating according to eStoreInfo. Better than Amazon. (Just disregard the actual reviewer comments!!!)

One eStoreInfo's expert reviewers is Derek Li? Does Derek Li also do dental implants? And beauty creams?

Inline image
And this eStoreInfo's office???

carolynh4
3/2/11

As of today 3/2/2011 the company has 108 complaints filed against it. The items they sell are from overseas, and they do not tell you. It is true they will not help you either. I purchased an android phone and after much research have found that it is from Germany but made for Portugal, and is in Portuguese. N1 told me to purchase their warranty to get it taken care of. I am currently in contact with the State of New York Attorney General's Office.
Run do not walk from this company.
Registrant:
shlomo bagdadi
Domain Name: N1WIRELESS.COM
Domain servers in listed order:
NS.FORTUNE3.COM
NS4.FORTUNE3.COM

davidh
1/19/09

Products aren't backed by manufacturer - They sell cellphones. I received a new Motorola SLVR L7 in a sealed box. The numbers on the box didn't match the numbers on the phone. When I had a problem, Motorola would not honor any warranty as the phone's serial number wasn't in their system. So where did N1Wireless get the phone from? And why don't they fully explain the lack of a manufacturer's warranty in plain English on their website? I'm out $127 with no recourse.

Questions? Get answers from the N1 Wireless staff and other customers.

3 Photos for N1 Wireless