Review of My Tool Shed

Travellers Lane
Welham Green, England AL9 7HN, United Kingdom

nicholass71
2/2/18

Spent just under £1000 with you guys on 27th (sat) order came with next day delivery, so expected it Today (30th). Uk mail emails said it was going to turn up, never did. Phone your helpline and its a case of not our problem we cant do anything......so I have wasted a day off work for nothing. Last time I ever shop with you.

Update:

So now half my order turns up as the rest is lost at the depot. If they can't find it I have to waste my time signing a disclaimer and sending it back to you eventhough the delivery info shows its only part delivered. Then I have to wait for you guys to get another one sent out. I only used you as you had everything I wanted and could get it to me quickly on a day I could be available at home. You werent the cheapest, but I though a reputable company would be able to handle a simple order. I am unavailable all next week, so reaslistically I wouldnt get the replacement until 2 weeks after it was supposed to turn up! What a joke! To top it all off, you cant even speak to a real person at UK mail to get any info so I have to go through your team everytime! They aren't unhelpful, but at the same time no one is going above and beyond to sort the issue.

anatoliyp
2/2/12

Having been a Carpenter for many years, old habits are difficult to break. I have purchased DeWalt cordless from My Tool Shed and it is without doubt the best investment I have made in years. Puts my old Ryobi to shame and has consigned my Yankee pump screwdriver to the toolbox for ever.

Questions? Get answers from the My Tool Shed staff and other customers.

My Tool Shed?