MyTicketsOnline.eu

MyTicketsOnline.eu has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MyTicketsOnline.eu also ranks 14th among Soccer sites.

How would you rate MyTicketsOnline.eu?

“THIS IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY! PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!”

Emmanuel K.
11/27/17

This is a company well set up to defraud innocent guys on the internet. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM. YOUR TICKETS WILL NEVER ARRIVE AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU A FUNNY TRACKING NUMBER AND SAY ITS ROYAL MAIL ARE DELAYING YOUR TICKETS!!! THIS COMPANY MUST BE CRACKED DOWN!! THEY ARE DISHONEST!! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!

“Do NOT Use - all a big scam”

Sasha S.
3/23/15

Paid £790 for Man U/Liverpool tickets. Was told all week they would be here then 2 days before the event was sent an email saying if I still wanted them would have to pay a further £1800 cause the price had gone up that day despite me paying for them in full 6 weeks prior. Their terms and conditions breach the governments policy on online trading - do not use this company!!! You have been warned

3 days (3)
emmanuelk7
November 27th, 2017
davidt89
October 8th, 2014
This is the second time I have purchased tickets from Myticketsonline and I was pleased each time. The tickets arrived before expected even though I worried that they will not turn up on time. I will continue to buy tickets from this site and will recommend it to my friends! Thank you so much!!
annal48
July 22nd, 2014
Bought 2 tickets for Chelsea v Man Utd for last season Premier League. The service was spot on and I got tickets delivered 4 days before the match. Great seating locations. Very pleased with the customer support, very efficient and prompt.
Bought from them again this season for Chelsea v Leicester match, can’t wait to get my tickets. Very excited!
Would definitely recommend these guys!
sashas20
March 23rd, 2015
nickk34
November 4th, 2014
i bought more then once from them. every time the tickets arrived 3 days before the match.
i had some concerns but they removed them every time.
highly recommended.
joee17
April 29th, 2014
I bought 2 tickets for Liverpool vs Chelsea.
It was very expensive but considering the importance of the match,
it wasn't surprising. I did not get the tickets until 2.5 hours before kick off. But they were consistantly in touch with me.
It was quite nervy especially since it was my first time buying from the site.
The customer service was good but it was sometimes quite hard to get through
Via phone. Overall everything turned out well.
jurijsp
February 6th, 2014
Well, I got what I paid for. Tickets arrived quite late - only 3 days before the game and this made me nervous. I had no luck contacting customer support on Sunday, despite the fact they claim to be working 24/7. I did manage to get them on Monday. Overall the customer support was fine, I did get replies on all e-mails within few hours as well.
hr62
March 5th, 2016
Please be aware that this company is taking money and blackmail you one week before the game to pay more due to apparent high demand and price hike.

I refused to pay and requested full refund. Never got it! Even after 10 months i received nothing and they (someone called Camilla from *******@myticketsonline.eu) stopped responding to my emails.

I realised afterwards that they are under premier league's unauthorised ticket websites:

Avoid them at all cost. I am reporting them to Action Fraud (http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/fraud-az-ticket-scam) and most probably will take legal action later.

Stay away from them and check PL list above in the future!
jamilahk
February 4th, 2014
Bought 3 tix to the Liverpool vs Arsenal game for Feb 8th for a staggering 689 GBP for my son's 30th birthday. It's 4 days to kick off with not a ticket in sight nor any response to my numerous emails, phone calls and chat help.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyTicketsOnline.eu staff and other customers.

Buy football tickets for UK Premier League 2013-2017 season. Guaranteed authentic tickets for Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and many other clubs!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyTicketsOnline.eu?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

3.0
Have a question about MyTicketsOnline.eu?