Review of MyPets

MyPets reviews

namenecklaceservice@gmail.com

karenw536
5/29/19

The necklace looks like something you would get out of a toy machine at the local grocery store not something you pay $50 for. Do not purchase!!!

susanr438
4/28/19

This keepsake of my aging puppy is priceless. It did take quite a while to arrive, but it was well worth it. It's a GREAT representation of my photo.
I just recently heard there were bad reviews, but mine experience was very good.

kathyc344
1/13/19

I was worried these necklaces would never come after reading the reviews and I thought maybe I had been scammed, since I ordered them Dec 15th and hadn't heard anything in Jan. I got them 3 1/2 weeks after placing my order and they turned out just like I expected. They are are a great
keepsake for my daughters to remember their dogs by and they both loved them. The only thing I do suggest is if you are ordering as a gift, order at least a month before , because they do take awhile to make , then mail out.

amandab465
1/1/19

i received a necklace and charm for xmas. After reading the bad reviews, i thought i should say something good, as my experience was good!! I thought it was absolutely precious... top quality, no, but a really cute idea and i love it!

donnam574
10/21/18

I actually had a positive experience with them - I am in the uk and the necklace arrived after 3/4 weeks - It was for my brothers girlfriend - they have a kitten and she loved it! I don't know why there are so any bad reviews - I was lucky I guess. Worth a shot anyway.

davida766
9/17/18

Wish I Googled the product first, such a waste of money, they messed up my address on the delivery. Would only send back if I paid $20 in delivery fees when it was originally free shipping. Seems like a scam and by the looks of the other reviews if it did turn up i probably would have been disappointed. Pretty sure I'm not going to get a refund.

pp85
9/10/18

Got mine in the mail today. Ordered as a gift and am pleasantly surprised. Was worried after reading so many bad reviews but this came out beautiful. I think they did a great image. Chain is nothing special, probably would just get my own if I do another one,

helent39
8/29/18

Ordered necklace - barely worth $4 let alone $40. Piece of Chinese crap. I understand they operate under different names. DON'T order from any FB adds for making charms/necklaces of your pet.

pattis95
8/21/18

Just received my bracelet today with 6 charms. It looks nothing like the pictures on their website. I can not tell who is who, they are barely on the charm and their names are not the back of the charm. I wish I would have seen reviews before I purchased. If you want a nice charm go to walmart.com photo store, the charm will actually look like the picture, I have made those and they are wonderful!!

karenb690
8/20/18

I can't believe it takes a month to get a item!! I also did not know it was from China. I'm still waiting for my item!! When I try to contact them by email all I get is a automated response! There is NO phone number and NO address!! The better business bureau needs to get involved and Apple needs to stop letting them advertise in their phones!! All of us need to group together and stop these people!!!

perryb52
8/1/18

I placed an order, they billed my card and when I went to the website to check the status of my order, it wasn't there. I've been emailing them for weeks with no luck. They do reply to email, terrible English, and claim they don't have my order. Even when I produced my bill they just say I don't have an order. They apparently only make 1 out of every 50 orders they get. Stay away!

marks1069
7/24/18

Almost a month after placing my order for a necklace for my wife, I received my order. It turned out AWFUL. There is some sort of dark details obscuring the dog's face. I can't believe whoever made this thought that it would be acceptable. I won't even be giving this piece of junk to her. Goodbye $50. I should have known better.

markm854
7/23/18

This is an absolute scam. I paid them $50 and sent a photo of my girlfriend's dog and what I received from them looked nothing like the detail in the advertisement. It was just a piece of metal with an indistinguishable etching of some kind on it. When I first complained, they wrote back and said that the reason for this was that I ordered "steel" instead of "silver". After I pointed out to them and provided proof that I had paid for and ordered silver, they wrote back saying that they would re-do it if I paid them an additional $20.

Since I have zero confidence that any re-do would be superior, I opted not to pay them anything additional.

I had paid through PayPal so I disputed the claim with PayPal. However, I learned shortly thereafter that PayPal does not protect buyers that use its service---it protects the SELLERS who pay them money. Makes sense I guess. So don't expect PayPal to help you if you use them

robinm232
6/10/18

I ordered a gift for my son. I was given a "grand total of $52.xx". The next day a fraud alert came through from my bank. The total was different and the name was totally different! I told the bank I did not authorize those charges and I didn't even know that person! They shut down my card immediately. Now I have to go to the bank and get another card and change the bank card information with a lot of my creditors so automatic payments will be made for my bills. I also have to go without my debit card for x amount of days! This company has caused me a lot of inconvenience! Don't deal with them!

chrisw504
6/4/18

I usually dont write reviews but based on all the negative reviews here I thought I would. I ordered my chain for my daughter for her birthday based on the website of Instagram. I loved the pictures etc. once I placed my order I was a little scared once the payment came though cause I never seen this type of payment before online. Didnt know what to expect. In conclusion the product showed up 2 weeks later and it was amazing! Im so happy! It was perfect! Looked so much like my duaghtrs puppy. Thank you to My Pets! Very satisfied customer. I will buy again.

debbiew119
2/26/18

In spite of what some people are saying in other comments, we had a very good experience with this company. It did take 5 weeks for the item to be made and shipped from China to Australia, but it turned out simply perfect! My sister got her silver photo pendant today and she said, Its the most beautiful, beautiful, beautiful gift I have ever received! Its more than just a pretty necklace, its a treasure! I communicated with this company through both email and Facebook Messenger and I received replies to both, though some communications took longer to get the reply than others and it was clear that English was not their first language. I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because my sister had a problem fitting the chain that was provided through the bail on the pendant and she ultimately had to use a different chain. The custom pendant of her pet, however, was stunning, well crafted, and my sister was very emotionally moved at just how much it looked like her beloved dog.

jills103
2/19/18

They sent me a defective product. The hook was on the wrong side so that my cat pendant would have my cat hanging sideways. I documented this to them in photos and they admitted it was a mistake, but refused to replace for free. They would only replace if I paid additional shipping or offered me a $8 refund.

The pendant for my mother wasn't horrible, although nowhere near as nice as the pictures in the ad, but the chain they provided broke literally a half hour into her.
wearing it for the first time.

DON"T BUY!

katrinag16
2/13/18

It took a while for this to come, but they were good about letting me know what the timeline was. I love it!

wendyf51
1/30/18

we ordered a necklace for our daughter beginning of December and was told we would get it by Christmas it didn't come til the middle of January we tried contacting them several times and never got a response. the necklace looked nothing like we wanted. extremely disappointed. do not order from this company a complete waste of time and money

dang181
1/24/18

I order a necklace of our dog on 12/8/17 and did not receive it until 1/10/17. The product was great my daughter loves the necklace. And like everyone else the chain that came with it did not fit. I gave them 3 stars because the product is great but the wait time is terrible.

christinab119
1/18/18

I ordered a necklace of my pet for my daughter's birthday. No mention of the company being in China at the time of purchase; it only stated 10 business days to make. I ordered on December 17 and didn't receive until January 16. Once received, the necklace does look like the picture I sent of my pet but it is so tiny. I was looking for something about 1 1/2 inches; instead, I got something about 1/2 inch. Also, the attachment is too small to allow the chain to go through it so I had to cut off the safety heart just to put it on the chain.

I will not buy from this company again. The pictures all looked much bigger and service was not good. I am having to mail to my daughter three weeks after her birthday because it took so long to get it. Definitely too much money for what I received.

sueellenh
1/16/18

I ordered this necklace in November 2017. It is now the 16th of January. I sent them an email with no response. I had no idea this company was in China. I would have NOT ordered it otherwise. I've tracked them with the number I was sent and still nothing. Today I call the post office. Do not order from mypetsgift from Facebook. They charged me more than what the initial price was. I seen others that have done the same and not happy with their purchase and arrival time, if they did get it. Lousy service and not a good customer relations company. Boycott this place. I find it hard to believe that facebook is allowing them to advertise. I plan to put in a complaint there. I put my dog down on December 11th so this would have more meaning. If I ever get it. Scam artists the lot of them!

nicolep122
1/14/18

Horrible. I had no clue the seller was from China but I ordered my mom a personalized bracelet of our beloved 19 year old cat who passed away at 19 years old. I ordered this WAY in advance so I knew I would get it for Christmas even though it was coming from China. Fast forward a week before Christmas..I emailed them and a few days before Christmas they said, "It's on it's way." Great. Fast forward after the New Year and I kindly write that since I did not get this Christmas gift before Christmas I no longer need it (my mom lives 1,000 miles from me), can I please get a refund. Two days later, "It's on it's way." Me.."That's nice, but I needed it for Christmas. I ordered it a month and a half before Christmas. It is now 12 days AFTER the New Year. Please refund me my money or I need to dispute this with my bank." That night, their response, "It is on it's way. It's not our fault that Holiday mail is slow. We will not refund you your money. I hope you understand." Ridiculous! Called my bank and disputed the charge. WHY must I pay for an item I didn't get in time after ordering a month and a half before a Holiday?? Let alone an item I NEVER got? Very unprofessional. Do not order from Mypets. Also, when I did buy this item...they charged me an extra few dollars or so then what I paid. I did not like this.

gungad
1/8/18

I ordered two items, and based on the other reviews I'm shocked I even received one of my items at all! In any case one did not show up and I have contacted the company multiple times and have never heard back. I am trying to resolve this with PayPal.

davidn177
12/30/17

I don't know about this particular product. I will tell you that mypets.gift is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. Ordered a photo pendant necklace from them. It took almost two months to arrive. In the meantime, I saw a problem with the order (their fault), and I tried to contact them to correct it. No response. Finally they sent me a tracking order from a Chinese shipping company which had no change in status for weeks. Finally, when the item arrived, yep, they used someone else's photo for my pendant. Got a pendant of two cats instead of my dog. Now messages to them seeking a solution have gone unanswered for a week. I will reverse the charges on my credit card. STAY AWAY!

It did take a while, about a month, but I'm very happy with my purchase.

By Susan R.

Yes they accept PayPal. I had a good experience with my purchase. It took a while, maybe a month to get my item, but I was very happy with it.

By Susan R.

Questions? Get answers from the MyPets staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MyPets