MyPets

MyPets has a consumer rating of 1.82 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MyPets also ranks 176th among Pets sites. The most common issues with MyPets are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I placed my order on 10/22 and it's now 12/21 and still no items. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift.
How would you rate MyPets?

“Perfect!”

Chris w.
6/4/18

I usually dont write reviews but based on all the negative reviews here I thought I would. I ordered my chain for my daughter for her birthday based on the website of Instagram. I loved the pictures etc. once I placed my order I was a little scared once the payment came though cause I never seen this type of payment before online. Didnt know what to expect. In conclusion the product showed up 2 weeks later and it was amazing! Im so happy! It was perfect! Looked so much like my duaghtrs puppy. Thank you to My Pets! Very satisfied customer. I will buy again.

“They decide what you get, not what you pay for...”

Linda P.
8/2/19

Ordered a memorial silver pendant of my pet. I completed the whole order form and submitted a photo and paid. Days later I get a tracking email and notice it says pillow not necklace (LT928170579CN) I respond immediately. They reply that this is what I ordered and pretty much too bad. They said If I want a necklace I can go to their site and order a necklace and pay again. They refuse to make it right or refund my total cost. I didn't need to order a $50 pillow I could make myself. They are scammers and crooks DON'T use them.

christmas gift (3)
dawni36
February 27th, 2020
I ordered a gift a month ago still haven't received it!! I will never order anything from this place again.. wouldn't let me rate it a 0
rl203
January 4th, 2020
I ordered a simple key chain that was purchased on 12/14 and they said it would be delivered by 12/23 at the latest. I finally received it on 1/04 so the Christmas gift I was hoping for was ruined. When it arrived, the material was very cheap looking and scratched. It was horribly over priced for the quality and not worth effort. I would suggest going to a "Things Remembered" and getting a better quality item that could also be delivered on time.
lindap219
August 2nd, 2019
quagx
July 28th, 2019
I was really excited about getting a personalized bracelet for my boyfriend's mom for christmas. The design was on point, don't get me wrong, but the quality of it is sh!t....feels super, super cheap. I even tested out a scratch behind one of the designs and it scratched with no effort needed. I was actually embarrassed to even give it to my boyfriend's mom so I kept it. Contacting customer service was through an automated Facebook messenger and when the robot couldn't figure out what I wanted, it would ask for my transaction ID and once I did, it would ask me the same questions from the beginning. I then sent an email to the sender that initially emailed me a "tracking" number. I specifically said I was not happy with the quality and wanted a return. Their response was for me to send the item back to them and they'll make it again BUT I would have to pay shipping. I again said I just wanted a refund...the design was not the issue, it was the quality of it. It was at least two weeks of going back and forth and I gave up. So now it's just sitting around the shifting stick in my car.
joir2
June 28th, 2019
I ordered a necklace and earning. I received the necklace but not the earning. I checked online and it said order in process so I didn't think it was a problem. A month later I finally ask and they basically called me a liar and that all items are shipped together. They refuse to even check for me to see if they were made. DONT USE THEM
karenw536
May 29th, 2019
The necklace looks like something you would get out of a toy machine at the local grocery store not something you pay $50 for. Do not purchase!!!
susanr438
April 28th, 2019
This keepsake of my aging puppy is priceless. It did take quite a while to arrive, but it was well worth it. It's a GREAT representation of my photo.
I just recently heard there were bad reviews, but mine experience was very good.
kathyc344
January 13th, 2019
I was worried these necklaces would never come after reading the reviews and I thought maybe I had been scammed, since I ordered them Dec 15th and hadn't heard anything in Jan. I got them 3 1/2 weeks after placing my order and they turned out just like I expected. They are are a great
keepsake for my daughters to remember their dogs by and they both loved them. The only thing I do suggest is if you are ordering as a gift, order at least a month before , because they do take awhile to make , then mail out.
amandab465
January 1st, 2019
i received a necklace and charm for xmas. After reading the bad reviews, i thought i should say something good, as my experience was good!! I thought it was absolutely precious... top quality, no, but a really cute idea and i love it!
donnam574
October 21st, 2018
I actually had a positive experience with them - I am in the uk and the necklace arrived after 3/4 weeks - It was for my brothers girlfriend - they have a kitten and she loved it! I don't know why there are so any bad reviews - I was lucky I guess. Worth a shot anyway.
davida766
September 17th, 2018
Wish I Googled the product first, such a waste of money, they messed up my address on the delivery. Would only send back if I paid $20 in delivery fees when it was originally free shipping. Seems like a scam and by the looks of the other reviews if it did turn up i probably would have been disappointed. Pretty sure I'm not going to get a refund.
pp85
September 10th, 2018
Got mine in the mail today. Ordered as a gift and am pleasantly surprised. Was worried after reading so many bad reviews but this came out beautiful. I think they did a great image. Chain is nothing special, probably would just get my own if I do another one,
helent39
August 29th, 2018
Ordered necklace - barely worth $4 let alone $40. Piece of Chinese crap. I understand they operate under different names. DON'T order from any FB adds for making charms/necklaces of your pet.
pattis95
August 21st, 2018
Just received my bracelet today with 6 charms. It looks nothing like the pictures on their website. I can not tell who is who, they are barely on the charm and their names are not the back of the charm. I wish I would have seen reviews before I purchased. If you want a nice charm go to walmart.com photo store, the charm will actually look like the picture, I have made those and they are wonderful!!
karenb690
August 20th, 2018
I can't believe it takes a month to get a item!! I also did not know it was from China. I'm still waiting for my item!! When I try to contact them by email all I get is a automated response! There is NO phone number and NO address!! The better business bureau needs to get involved and Apple needs to stop letting them advertise in their phones!! All of us need to group together and stop these people!!!
perryb52
August 1st, 2018
I placed an order, they billed my card and when I went to the website to check the status of my order, it wasn't there. I've been emailing them for weeks with no luck. They do reply to email, terrible English, and claim they don't have my order. Even when I produced my bill they just say I don't have an order. They apparently only make 1 out of every 50 orders they get. Stay away!
marks1069
July 24th, 2018
Almost a month after placing my order for a necklace for my wife, I received my order. It turned out AWFUL. There is some sort of dark details obscuring the dog's face. I can't believe whoever made this thought that it would be acceptable. I won't even be giving this piece of junk to her. Goodbye $50. I should have known better.
markm854
July 23rd, 2018
This is an absolute scam. I paid them $50 and sent a photo of my girlfriend's dog and what I received from them looked nothing like the detail in the advertisement. It was just a piece of metal with an indistinguishable etching of some kind on it. When I first complained, they wrote back and said that the reason for this was that I ordered "steel" instead of "silver". After I pointed out to them and provided proof that I had paid for and ordered silver, they wrote back saying that they would re-do it if I paid them an additional $20.

Since I have zero confidence that any re-do would be superior, I opted not to pay them anything additional.

I had paid through PayPal so I disputed the claim with PayPal. However, I learned shortly thereafter that PayPal does not protect buyers that use its service---it protects the SELLERS who pay them money. Makes sense I guess. So don't expect PayPal to help you if you use them
robinm232
June 10th, 2018
I ordered a gift for my son. I was given a "grand total of $52.xx". The next day a fraud alert came through from my bank. The total was different and the name was totally different! I told the bank I did not authorize those charges and I didn't even know that person! They shut down my card immediately. Now I have to go to the bank and get another card and change the bank card information with a lot of my creditors so automatic payments will be made for my bills. I also have to go without my debit card for x amount of days! This company has caused me a lot of inconvenience! Don't deal with them!
chrisw504
June 4th, 2018
debbiew119
February 26th, 2018
In spite of what some people are saying in other comments, we had a very good experience with this company. It did take 5 weeks for the item to be made and shipped from China to Australia, but it turned out simply perfect! My sister got her silver photo pendant today and she said, Its the most beautiful, beautiful, beautiful gift I have ever received! Its more than just a pretty necklace, its a treasure! I communicated with this company through both email and Facebook Messenger and I received replies to both, though some communications took longer to get the reply than others and it was clear that English was not their first language. I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because my sister had a problem fitting the chain that was provided through the bail on the pendant and she ultimately had to use a different chain. The custom pendant of her pet, however, was stunning, well crafted, and my sister was very emotionally moved at just how much it looked like her beloved dog.
jills103
February 19th, 2018
They sent me a defective product. The hook was on the wrong side so that my cat pendant would have my cat hanging sideways. I documented this to them in photos and they admitted it was a mistake, but refused to replace for free. They would only replace if I paid additional shipping or offered me a $8 refund.

The pendant for my mother wasn't horrible, although nowhere near as nice as the pictures in the ad, but the chain they provided broke literally a half hour into her.
wearing it for the first time.

DON"T BUY!
katrinag16
February 13th, 2018
It took a while for this to come, but they were good about letting me know what the timeline was. I love it!
wendyf51
January 30th, 2018
we ordered a necklace for our daughter beginning of December and was told we would get it by Christmas it didn't come til the middle of January we tried contacting them several times and never got a response. the necklace looked nothing like we wanted. extremely disappointed. do not order from this company a complete waste of time and money
dang181
January 24th, 2018
I order a necklace of our dog on 12/8/17 and did not receive it until 1/10/17. The product was great my daughter loves the necklace. And like everyone else the chain that came with it did not fit. I gave them 3 stars because the product is great but the wait time is terrible.

It did take a while, about a month, but I'm very happy with my purchase.

By Susan R.

Yes they accept PayPal. I had a good experience with my purchase. It took a while, maybe a month to get my item, but I was very happy with it.

By Susan R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyPets staff and other customers.

mypets.gift offering professional, fashionable and personalized pets suppliers

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyPets?

Have a question about MyPets?