Review of MyPerfectResume

Tel: 855-213-0348
customerservice@myperfectresume.com

lindas90
5/30/14

Site easy to use and tips very helpful.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
We are glad that you find it easy to use our site and we’re able help you create a resume/cover letter with the help our template and text tuner samples. We wish you career success!
candaceb1
5/30/14

MyPerfectResume helped me with creating a great resume and I landed a job I wanted

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Candace, that’s great news that MyPerfectResume serves as an instrument for getting the job that you wanted. More success with your career!
markg73
5/24/14

Same as everyone else, got scammed for a years subscription when all I wanted was a month. They sent me an email asking for my credit card details again, when they had already debited my account! They also stated they didn't have my email address (in the email that they sent me!). tried the live chat, but they just summarily dismissed me mid call. Now have to cancel my credit cards etc, small scam, but big pain in the...

Well, I must eat humble pie here..when they terminated the live chat I thought "OK I have been conned here" particularly given a fair number of preceding negative reviews, however they did as they promised, refunded what they said they would in a timely fashion. Still don't think the programme is exactly what I was expecting, however they were true to their word, so if I'm gonna bag them in one review, it is only appropriate I counter balance this with some positives.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Mark,

Thanks for your comments.

It seems that you have subscribed to our annual subscription. We apologize if there were any confusion. We offer an annual subscription for $7.95 per month which is a 1- year commitment for $95.40. It is the best value for full access to your resume and cover letter for the entire year.

The reason why we have asked for the last 4 digits of the card is to pull up the account associated with the email address you have used when you signed up. We need this detail to fully address and resolve the issue at hand.

We sincerely apologize if you were disconnected via live chat. We would appreciate if you would call our customer service staff at our toll free number is 1-855-213-0348 anytime between the hours of 6am and midnight, Eastern Time. We would very much like to follow up with you so that we may track the issues you are having.

marthas21
5/4/14

GUY YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE WHAT YOU GOT DONE! WHEN YOUR DONE EVERYTHING JUST SELECT ALL AND COPY, AND THAN YOU CAN PASTE IT IN A WORD DOCUMENTS AND EDIT IT! THIS IS A $#*!TY WEBSITE.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Martha,

We apologize for the misunderstanding, but what is free on our site is the ability to try out our product to create resumes and cover letters, and to explore our templates, designs and text tuner samples. If you want to print a resume to bring to an interview, email your resume/cover letter, or download a professional looking resume then you do need a subscription. However we do offer the ability to download a FREE Plain Text format.

You can also contact our customer service team for help! We are available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-855-213-0348 or through live chat on our site. If you prefer you can send us an email to: customerservice@myperfectresume.com. We also list our contact information on our "Contact Us" and "About Us" Pages on our site.

Please contact us as soon as possible so that we may resolve this issue.

jasonl49
4/15/14

I spent nearly 30 minutes writing my resume only knowing that I have to pay at the end to get it I mean if the service requires payment shouldn't myperfectresume make it known upfront? Please DO NOT visit this website!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Jason,

Thanks for your comments.

We understand that time is valuable and we apologize for any inconvenience. Our free account allows you to create resume and cover letter and make use of our templates, designs and text tuner samples, but the ability to print, email, or download your resume are only listed as a feature of the paid subscription and are not listed as a feature of the free account. At this time we offer a free plain text format to download your resume and cover letter.

If you have any questions, you can always call our customer service staff at 1-855-213-0348 anytime between the hours of 6am and midnight, Eastern Time; by live chat or by e-mail to customerservice@myperfectresume.com.

siril
4/13/14

The worst company I have ever worked with. I only signed up for the 14 day trial at $2.95 and they billed me $35.80 later on saying that unless I canceled my subscription right away I would be continuously billed until I practically found out through my bank that they were taking my money. The customer service rep would do nothing about it. THE WORST business practices I have ever experienced in my life.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Siri,

Thanks for your comments.

Siri, all of our subscription is auto-renewing. It is in the bullet point list of the subscription sales page; on the payment confirmation page and it is clearly stated on the payment confirmation e-mail we send to you. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email, and self- cancellation in your Account Settings! If a request for cancellation is made there will be no charges that will be incurred.
We apologize for any inconvenience if you did not get the best customer service experience. We are dedicated to providing our subscribers with the best customer service experience possible.

If you have any questions regarding your subscription you can always call our customer service staff at 1-855-213-0348 anytime between the hours of 6am and midnight, Eastern Time; by live chat or by e-mail to customerservice@myperfectresume.com.

markn31
4/11/14

Scam!!! They claim that when you sign up for the 14 day trial @ 2.95 you are given the option to cancel. However, the only option you have at that point is the 2.95 option or the full service of 38.95. So after my 14 days were up they billed me again. Great way of doing business!!!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Mark,

Thanks for your comments.

We make cancellation really easy. We give you multiple ways to cancel your subscription by phone, chat, by e-mail at customerservice@livecareer.com, or you can even go to our website, where there is a self-cancellation feature under the “My Account” section. We state that on our subscription sales page just below the continue button. Again, we also state that on the payment confirmation email we sent upon purchase.

Please feel free to contact us as soon as possible so that we may resolve your issue. Our customer service team is available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-888-816-0576. If you prefer, you can send us an email to: customerservice@livecareer.com.

LiveCareer
ch9132
4/7/14

This website is a complete scam. They are in the business of misleading people who are in need of a service. Shame on all who work at this business. I believe Karma will get them all!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear C.H.,

Thank you for your comments.

We take pride in providing effective and valuable career, resume and cover letter assistance to hundreds of thousands of people. Because the job market can be tough these days, many of our customers use our site realizing that a customized resume and cover letter for each position for which they are applying increases their odds that they will become employed.

We also take great care in letting our customers know what they are subscribing to, it is stated on the subscription sales page, payment confirmation and email we sent upon purchase. We also provide many ways in which you can cancel by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings, if service is no longer needed.
If you have questions, you can contact us at our toll free number is 1-855-213-0348 we are available 7 days a week 6am-midnight EST Or if you prefer, you can email us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com

Again, thank you for your comments and we wish you the best of luck in your search for the perfect job.

sarahg39
3/28/14

They automatically sign you up for a horrendously expensive renewing account, and you have to call a representative in order to cancel it. I thought I was buying a 14$ one-time use, but now I've lost more than 70$ and had to go through the bother of figuring out how to cancel this. It is a scam, from the fine (pretty much invisible) print at the beginning that misleads you as to what you are signing up for to how difficult they make it to cancel.

That and the product itself sucks. As others have mentioned, it is impossible to edit once downloaded, and the formatting was all messed up as a .doc. I had to download them as pdf files for them to even look right. Useless.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Sarah,

Thanks for your comments

We make cancellation really easy as we provide 4 ways to which you can cancel the service if it’s no longer needed: By calling our customer service number at 1-855-213-0348, 17 hours a day, 7 days a week; by live chat, by e-mail at customerservice@myperfectresume.com, or you can even go to our website, where there is a self-cancellation feature under the “My Account” section.

Sarah, we take great care in letting our customers know what they are subscribing to. We stated the cost in bold and clear print and stated the details of the subscription options in bullet form, which can be clearly understood. Aside from these details, we also sent a payment confirmation email stating the amount of what you have subscribed for and the date of the auto-renewal.

We would appreciate if you would call our customer service at any time between the hours of 6am and midnight, Eastern Time. We would very much like to follow up with you so that we may track the issues you are having.
We look forward to hearing from you.

rickc27
3/20/14

totally scammed me.. now I have been billed twice in Canadian funds. when all I wanted was a $2.00 cover letter.. now they keep draining my credit card. How do I get my money back and put a stop to further charges to my card? Any help would be awesome.. Thanks..

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Rick,

Please contact us as soon as possible so that we may resolve this issue.
Our customer service team is available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-855-213-0348 or through live chat on our site. If you prefer you can send us an email to: customerservice@myperfectresume.com.

josephr38
3/15/14

Well the site is free to use, but if u want to download your resume u have to pay. I had a mobile issue and called customer service, they credit my money back, gave me a free one month full sibscription. I was in a rush to get my resume printed and in a matter of minutes it was available. Thanks customer service guy.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
We appreciate your feedback, Joseph and it is good to know that you are aware of how our services work. We understand the inconvenience and we sensed your urgency. We wish you career success!
reneel6
3/4/14

Scam !! This service is NOT free and they are in business to sell your private information. STAY CLEAR !!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Renee,

Thanks for your comments.

The free account is the ability to try out the Resume Wizard to get a feel for how it works, to try out our product to create resumes and cover letters, and to explore our templates, designs and text tuner samples. There is no cost to TRY it out, but if you want to print, email or download, those options require a paid subscription and are not a feature of the free account, but at this time we do offer free text (.txt) download of your resume.

My Perfect Resume is a Resume Builder site. We help customers to create resume and cover letters. We never sell private information to any third party. Furthermore, we present the option to opt-out of any or all electronic communications from MyPerfectResume and our partner, LiveCareer, except that you may not opt out of receiving administrative emails from us regarding the Site itself, or changes to our terms, conditions and policies because this information may be important to your use of the Site.

If you have any questions, our customer service team is available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-855-213-0348 or through live chat on our site. If you prefer you can send us an email to: customerservice@myperfectresume.com

MyPerfectResume
anitaa6
2/5/14

THESE PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVES! I PAID THE "ONE TIME" FEE OF $2 AND SOME AND IMMEDIATELY CANCELLED. OF COURSE THEY BILLED ME FOR $34.95 A FEW WEEKS LATER. WHEN I CALLED, THEY MAGICALLY HAD NO RECORD OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS. HOWEVER, WHEN I DEMANDED THAT THEY CANCEL MY ACCOUNT, I RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL. RIP OFFS!!

THE WHOLE POINT OF SIGNING UP FOR A RESUME SERVICE IS TO HOPEFULLY FIND A JOB- MEANING ONE MIGHT BE LOW ON FUNDS. THEN THESE MFERS RIP YOU OFF!

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE JOKERS.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Anita,

Thanks for your comments.

We make cancellation really easy as we provide 4 ways in which you can cancel, by phone, chat, email and online. If you have successfully cancelled your service we automatically send out cancellation confirmation email for your records. We do not know exactly how or what method of cancellation you have used when you cancelled your service, because if it is cancelled immediately and successfully you will not be billed for the monthly charge.

If you have any questions regarding your subscription our customer service team is available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-855-213-0348or through live chat on our site. If you prefer you can send us an email to: customerservice@myperfectresume.com

sallyb18
2/2/14

Total rip off dont go near it. Cant believe it. Scammed....

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Sally,

Thank you for your comments.

We take pride in providing effective and valuable career, resume and cover letter assistance to hundreds of thousands of people and we make every effort to let our subscribers know of this auto-renewing feature as it is stated on our subscription sales page as well as on the email confirmation we sent upon purchase.

If you have any questions regarding your subscription our customer service team is available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-855-213-0348 or through live chat on our site. If you prefer you can send us an email to: customerservice@myperfectresume.com

annew19
1/23/14

Sorry I am in a mad rush to get my resume so I can send to an employer ASAP. Ha, not possible. Getting ready to call and cancel as I gave a credit card to pay the $2.95 to print, got that, but had to go back for crucial changes and, amazingly they have no record of my email used to set up my log-in and can't access any other way. $%&&@#!*. Just hope I can cancel my acct. as easily as they took my credit card. Never again with these kind of services. NOTHING IN THIS LIFE IS FREE AND IF IT IS, SOMETHING IS WRONG!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Anne,

Please contact us immediately so we can resolve this matter. You can provide us the last 4 digits of the card used so we can search for the account. Our toll free number is 1-855-213-0348;we are available 7 days a week 6am-midnight EST. Or if you prefer, you can email us at: customerservice@ myperfectresume.com

toddt8
1/9/14

Don't use this website it is a rip off scam!!!
After you finish the resume that you have created from the halfass templates,
It asks you to click on a one time fee resume or a monthly fee membership, click the one time fee and you are led to believe its a "1 time fee". NOT TRUE! Your a member anyway,
A Word document Resume can be created better than this !! And without the stress of another conniving scheming website company stealing money from people!!
A "FREE" resume will cost you 5.00 if you catch there scheme and call to cancel the "Trial Membership" in 10 days or 15 days... otherwise it will cost you 35.00 additional and every month until you catch it. That's BULL$#!@

bonnieh24
9/14/13

In a moment of desperation I downloaded the $2.95 one-time use template. I was charged an additional $1.00 fee and a "foreign transaction fee" which appeared on my credit card statement.

The resume was extremely poor quality, and was uneditable upon download. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Bonnie,

Thanks for your comments. We appreciate your feedback.
The subscription that you purchased cost $3.95 in total, but unfortunately some banks do charge an additional transaction fee since we are an international company.

We are sorry you had some formatting problems. Please contact our customer service department for help with formatting issues.
Our customer service team is available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-855-213-0348.

kryssef
9/8/13

Totally got ripped off by these guys as well. Very misleading pricing and a crappy product to boot. Wish I'd read these reviews first.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Krysse,

Thanks for your comments.

We are very clear that when you subscribe there is an auto-renewing feature, but you can cancel anytime and if you don’t cancel your subscription, we will bill you at the monthly rate of $34.95. We state this feature on your payment confirmation page and again give you this information when we send you your payment confirmation to the e-mail address that you use when you signed up.

If you have questions feel free to contact us by calling our customer service number at 1-855-213-0348, 17 hours a day, 7 days a week; by live chat, by e-mail at customerservice@myperfectresume.com, or you can even go to our website, where there is a self-cancellation feature under the “My Account” section.

christys4
6/24/13

This site is a scam that is almost impossible to protect yourself from. Run for the hills....Anna B has her patter down perfectly and you will get no help when you call their customer service number. Read the email carefully that they send you because it carries all kinds of small print that will cost you lots of money.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear Christy,

Thank you for your comments. On the rare occasions that our customers feel we did not meet their expectations, we welcome constructive feedback.

Our subscription prices and policies are not in fine print, but rather are clearly stated in the details of the subscription underneath each price option, in bullet form as well as in the confirmation email you receive once you subscribe. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email, and self- cancellation in your Account Settings!

If you have any questions, our customer service team is more than willing to help. We are available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-855-213-0348 or through live chat on our site. If you prefer you can send us an email to: customerservice@livecareer.com

jamesb109
6/6/13

myperfectresume.com should be renamed myperfectripoff.com ,as this would better describe their core business principles .These insects describe the service as free and after input of all your resume details tell you that a payment of $2.95 is required to save a crappy resume to your computer . Once they have your bank details they start to drain your account month by month .
These people are scamming dogs of the highest order and should be shut down and thrown in jail .livecareer*.com and myperfectresume.com are a scam , fraud , ripoff or whatever else ypu want to call them . The service they provide is not even worth $2.95 , and they prey on people who dont check their bank statements . If you are scammed by these low lifes , make sure you contact your bank for a refund and report them as a fraud .

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Dear James,

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate negative and constructive feedback from our customers.

Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out creating a resume and cover letter resume before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resume are only listed as a feature of the paid subscription and are not listed as a feature of the free trial. We also take great care to inform our subscribers that the subscription is auto-renewing. The subscription that you paid for $2.95 has a recurring billing feature and you can cancel at any time. Underneath the description of the subscription in bullet form, as well as in the confirmation email you receive once you subscribe. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings!

James, we take pride in providing effective and valuable career, resume and cover letter assistance to hundreds of thousands of people. Because the job market can be tough these days, many of our customers use our site for more than just a month, realizing that a customized resume and cover letter for each position for which they are applying increases their odds that they will become employed.

jessican2
1/17/13

This site is so helpful! I'm looking for a new job and needed a new resume so I found these guys. The site is really easy to use and shows you all of the examples you need to complete your resume. I was able to choose a design, add their examples and print my resume for a few bucks. TOTALLY WORTH IT! I will definitely recommend again.

Response from Laura T., MyPerfectResume Representative
Hi Jessica N.,

We are so happy we could assist you in creating a resume for your job search. We also thank you for taking your time to recommend our site! Wishing you all the best in your search Jessica!

Anna

LiveCareer

Watch out man. read the horror stories on here. they don't even revoke billing after requests have been made to terminate billing.

By Jeremy D.

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch with us, Claire! We offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee. The ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, these are NOT listed as features included with a free account. for more information just visit out website at:https://www.myperfectresume.com/

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectResume staff and other customers.

MyPerfectResume?