My Perfect Resume reviews

Tel: 855-213-0348
customerservice@myperfectresume.com

mirandaf1
7/3/14

My Perfect Resume was very easy to use and very easy to edit the text. My resume looked and sounded very professional. Thank you.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Miranda F.,

We are glad you found it easy to create a resume with our service. We wish you career success!

paulan4
7/3/14

Great site! wonderful results!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Paula N.,

We are happy that you liked the site. We wish you all the best!

sheilar4
7/3/14

Great Experience, Got two job offers within a week of using Myperfectresume.
Thank You!!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Sheila R.,

Congratulations on your new job! We are happy that you enjoyed the service. We wish you more success.

jamesf69
7/3/14

Everything has went smooth through the whole process. I would definitely recommend This site to anyone!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi James F.,

We are so happy that you enjoyed the service. Thanks for recommending our site. We wish you all the best!

lucianad
7/2/14
Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Luciana D.,

We are happy that you liked the site. We wish you all the best in your job search.

vivab
6/30/14

As soon as finished my resume I begin receiving calls. I went on a few interviews some of the positions was to far out. I start a job as a Medical Assistant/phlebotomist next week. Thank you MyPerfertResume.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Viva B.,

Congratulations on your new job! We love to hear our customer’s success stories. We wish you all the best!

johnp172
6/29/14

What a great experience in putting together a resume. This site had great ideas for how to make my resume look professional and ideas on how to word things. Great site.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi John P.,

We are happy that you enjoyed the site. Best of luck in your job search!

nihadaa
6/29/14

I had a problem with writing my resume.. This site helped me very much with resume and cover letter..
Keep up the good work

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Nihada A.,

We are glad to be of assistance. We wish you success in your job search!

bethanyg2
6/28/14

Fast, easy and effective! Landed me a job the very next day!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Bethany G.,

Congratulations on your new job! We are happy to be of assistance and wish you the best in your new career.

sarahm81
6/28/14

Myperfectresume wasn't what I expected it was a lot better, I thought it would never happen but after only printing out four resumes I already have two job interviews and one call back. Many thanks for this website!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Sarah M.,

We are so happy that we’re able to help you in your job search. We wish you career success!

chriss184
6/27/14
Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Chris S.,

We are happy that you liked the service. We wish you all the best in your job search.

chrisk70
6/27/14

Was easy to complete resume. Lots of choices. Results with a job offer.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Chris K.,

Congratulations on your new job! We are so happy that you found the service easy. We wish you success in your new job!

taylorw19
6/26/14
Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Taylor W.,

I’m very sorry that you encountered formatting issues. You can always make use of the formatting tab to adjust the margins. We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com.

lashondap
6/26/14

VERY EASY TO DO AND HELPFUL THANKS ALOT I WILL BE RECONMENDING IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

THANKS SO MUCH

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Lashonda P.,

We are glad to be of help. We appreciate your recommendation. Best of luck in your job search!

davidf78
6/26/14

went very well would use your service again.
Thank You.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi David F.,

We are happy to be of assistance. We appreciate you for considering our service in the future. We wish you best of luck in your job search.

rhondaj5
6/26/14

Wonderful!!, and sooo easy. It was very helpful, and gave me great ideas I would have never thought of on my own. Thank you for the great service and will recommend to my friends. Cancelling the service was just as easy, I wish other companies would be this friendly!!! A very satisfied customer....Rhonda

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Rhonda J.,

We are so glad that you enjoyed our service. Thanks for your recommendation. We wish you all the best!

cindyc31
6/26/14
Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Cindy C.,

We are happy that you had positive reviews. We wish you career success!

colleent1
6/24/14
Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Colleen T.,

Congratulations on your new job! We are glad to be of help. We wish you more success.

debbiem28
6/24/14

After being out of the work force for several years, this site helped me very much. I love the way it allows you to choose resumes specific to your field and gives you advice and suggestions. I felt I had a professional resume I could send anywhere in just a few hours. The Cover Letter help is also great. The only problem I had was editing the resume to Word 10 because there were hundreds of little text boxes. I had no problem in Word 7

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Debbie M.,

We are happy that you found the site helpful. We apologize if you had editing issues. The small text boxes come when the original document was written with a font that does not exist on your current computer. We wish you the best in your career search.

marisac2
6/23/14
Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Marisa C.,

We are glad to be of assistance. We wish you the best in your career search.

yvetted
6/23/14

Fantastic!!! I only started looking for a job 14 days ago with my new resume and already have a new job!:)
this was an easy site to use very helpful!!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Yvette D.,

Congratulations on your new job! We are glad to be of help. Best of luck with your new career!

nickip1
6/22/14
Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Nick P.,

We are happy that you enjoyed the service. We wish you best of luck in your job search.

lindaz3
6/22/14

Quick, easy to navigate around, numerous selections and styles. Loved it.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Linda Z.,

We are so happy that you loved the site. We wish you best of luck in your job search!

donnac34
6/22/14
Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Donna C.,

We are so happy that we were able to make the service easy. We wish you career success!

billh62
6/22/14
Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Bill H.,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We are very committed to providing great service and customer satisfaction.

If you have any questions with our service, I would be more than happy to address these personally. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer- support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

LiveCareer

UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS TAKEN. $24.95 a month, EVERY month. Check your credit card companys protection plan and report them. You may not be liable for unauthorized charges and services not rendered. Also report misleading and false promises such as them telling you the charges will stop. REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE! For newbies to the site... they will be so sweet and kind and tell you they will cancel. They will not. TAKE ACTION! The positive reviews are not from real customers.

By Cher M.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello, Falicia - If you cancel your account and receive an email confirming the cancellation there's no way for us to charge your credit card for our monthly subscription.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the My Perfect Resume staff and other customers.

My Perfect Resume?