Review of MyPerfectCV

Learn More

38 reviews with 4 stars

eriksonm
5/1/19
It's was difficult at beginning to start building the CV but afterwards all comes together.I am very happy it's my first time using the site.its help full.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Erikson, we're glad that everything was able to come together for you! Good luck in your job search!
kaceym3
5/1/19
It really helped me to do my job application and I think I would recommend this to more people to use when they are going to apply for a job or even they might find a job that doesn't need a cv
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Kacey! We greatly appreciate the recommendation and are so glad we were able to help you with your job application!
kazimierzs
11/1/18
MyPerfectCV is a very good way to start the journey to your career. When I wanted to unsubscribe they gave me lower charges thanks to with I can keep updating my CV.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Kazimierz:

You're very welcome and thanks for sharing your experience, we're wishing you the best of luck in your career journey!
judyr141
9/17/18
Easy to get going and set up a good quality CV, however, I became concerned when seeing the charges and no easy exit. I was happy to 'pay as you go' and not be drawn into a monthly payment when my CV was completed. I asked for help on line and got an immediate reply by Marianne Hernandez who was really helpful and helped me exit the service. The suggestions and hints were very good. I would use them again but would be mindful about my exit.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Judy:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume and our services. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
lm193
9/17/18
The customer service operator was very calm, i felt slightly irritable at the beginning of the conversation but she managed to calm me down with her calm demeanour. She offered me a good deal and made me feel as though she had my best interest at heart. She managed to work out the refund without hesitation She was a true professional and an asset to your company.

The downfall was that i was on the phone for approximately 30 minutes which irritated me as i was unsure if i was to be charged for the call. She assured me that the call was free but still i was unsure of the 0808 number being free. I believed that my query was dealt with in 15 minutes but felt as though i was kept on the phone unnecessarily.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, LM:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback, we’re always happy to hear it! We’re constantly looking to make our products and services better and listening to our customers is a big part of that. With that in mind, we’ve passed your comments along to our team so we can keep improving.
martinb236
8/1/18
Loved the cv maker, disliked the way it was a subscription and only told at end when trying to get the made cv, should be made clear from the start. Have an option to buy cv only without having to sign to site and then have to cancel, which you have easily ill admit.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Martin:

angelap171
7/23/18
Very easy , a CV virgin who had no idea where to start.
Very easy , straight forward and simple to follow.

Only hoping now I have cancelled they follow through with this straight away.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Angela:

It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
marthaa63
7/16/18
They offered me a discount because of a problem I had and help me fix it. Overall helpful service. Would recommend. And the site is great as well.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Martha:

Thank you for taking the time to review us!
We’re proud to know that our experts were able to resolve your situation and offered you a discount for our services. Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know.
anitac90
6/20/18
I have used for build up my CV and cover letter very interesting website easy to manager the information.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
-Hello, Anita!

Thank you for trusting us with your resume. Happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! Best of luck in your job search.
mariaa270
5/21/18
It's really helpful, loads of options to tailor your CV to match the role you wish to apply for. Also very professional and the site is easy to use. Only suggestion I would make is to make it clear at the time of purchase that you are in fact subscribing and will pay a monthly fee. 4 stars from me :)
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Maria,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Maria!
hadia6
5/19/18
Its very easy to build your CV and the layout is very professional , it has monthly automaticly fees
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Hadi,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Hadi!
patricias428
5/18/18
An easy to use site which gives you ideas and a modern-looking CV.
A little expensive per month. Easy to contact the customer services to cancel. Reduction was offered if I continue, but I am not looking for work, only volunteering roles...which I have secured via other channels.
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Patricia,
Thank you for your comments on our resume builder and customer service team, Patricia.
markw362
3/18/18
customer services employee Warren was very helpful today so thank him for being polite and proffessional
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hello, Mark!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our agent Warren. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.

-Best regards,
MyPerfectCV UK
eugenem56
3/15/18
I had problem with 14 day trial and monthly subscription option - they helped me immediately so I could continue in less than a minute
Response from Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Eugene,
That’s what we like to hear, Eugene. We’re always here to help whenever you need us!
joannak32
3/2/18
Great help and services thanks for sorting out my problem that was meant to been done in February many thanks
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Joanna,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Joanna!
stuartc62
2/21/18
Good customer chat experience, I initially called to cancel my account but after my online chat where I was made aware of the benefits and low monthly fee - I didn't much convincing it was value for money
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Stuart,
Hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. Thank you for sharing your experience! If you need further help, get in touch any time!
izabelar
Izabela R.
2/19/18
I had a very good customer service experience with this company. I called to request to cancel and unsubscribe from the services and everything went very smoothly.
Note: **When you want to cancel from future payments before the 14 day trial finishes, make sure that you reply to the welcome email that you would like to cancel, or cancel directly from your account on MyPerfectCV. Unsubscribing from the email will only unsubscribe you from receiving any emails from them.

Overall, navigating through MyPerfectCV was easy and it helped me created a great CV and now I am happy to say that I have a job starting on the 26th Feb! :)
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Izabela,
samuell68
1/24/18
Very good service with a easy platform where you can create a good cv in 10 minutes with professional staff that was able to answer to my questions and to provide a good servide
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Samuel,
We’re excited to hear you feel that way about our resume builder. Wishing you the best of luck in your career!
andreak73
9/5/17
The CV's look good, plenty of styles to choose from. The formatting wasn't perfect at the start but the customer service chat was able to resolve that quickly. Only the search facilities for text phrases could be improved. In overall: No complaints.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Andrea,
We’re always thrilled to hear from happy customers. Thank you for sharing your experience! If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
joeyc29
8/10/17
I was not aware that i was getting myself into a subscription pack of 16.95 pounds a month but after talking to the customer service, they kindly processed my complain and offered me a refund with great patience. They are really understanding and responsible.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Joey,
That’s what we like to hear, Joey. Our customer service team is always here to help. Thank you for sharing your experience.
georgeg134
7/31/17
Cancelled my subscription as format not in word and does not print out to my satisfaction. I cannot fault the customer service very polite and helpful.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi George,
Thanks for your review, George! Glad we were able to help. Have a good one!
naomic18
7/28/17
I was pleased with the pricing offered for a year subscription, but didn't want to resubscribe on account of the fact that when you download a CV into Word or PDF the formatting was extremely difficult to edit and the fonts were totally different to the web format design.
the program has helped me with CV writing but has not helped with creating word/pdf documents to use/print.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Naomi. We're sorry to hear that you're not completely satisfied with our product. While your subscription is still active, we'd love to work with you to help you get a professional CV that fits your needs. You can give us a call at 0808-189-0676. Representatives are available from Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM (CST), Saturdays from 8 AM to 5 PM (CST) and Sundays from 10 AM to 6PM (CST). Thank you!
shirleyh106
7/27/17
The cv template was extremely easy to follow,but it stated that my subscription could be cancelled via my on line account, there was no where on the site for me to cancel had to phone customer services, very charming young man but really tried to sell me another month, not interested all I wanted was a cv.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi, Shirley.
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. You’re an essential part of our business and provide great help when it comes to improving our customer’s experience. Please let us know if there’s anything we can help with.
P.S. You can cancel your subscription from your account- go to Settings>Subscription>Cancel (on the top right of your Home Page when you Login)
williamm317
7/20/17
Need to create or update a cv? This site is the perfect accomplice. Still having trouble the customer care team give you hints, tips, and tricks to get your cv noticed.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi William,
You just made our day! We strive to make our customers happy. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with our CV builder. We take feedback to heart because it changes how we do things. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s’ experience.
alekn
7/17/17
Annette was great at fixing my unintentional billing and I was given no hassles. It's a great service but there are easy ways to charge your card unknowingly.
Response from Andy G., MyPerfectCV Representative
Hi Alek,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Alek.

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.

I actually tried to do this online...and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! it states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message.Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808.189.0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Areej: We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused, however, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. For the benefit of our users, we offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase, you may download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also, provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee, which gives you the ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters, but these features are NOT listed within the free account.

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Jhuma - You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Lara! In order to get any information regarding subscription costs, please contact our Customer Service Department at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news,Rob. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you selected our 14-day trial, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also, when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request a cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail With this in mind, you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative

Hello, Angela: Thank you for getting in touch with us! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectcv.com Call us at: 855.213.0348 (United States) Our representatives are available from: Monday to Friday 8:00 - 20:00 Saturday 8:00 - 17:00 Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 By clicking on the Chat button on our website: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx By going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/membership/signin.aspx?src=timeout&targ=https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/account/resume-home.aspx We hope that this information answered any questions or concerns. Best regards, MyPerfectCV

By Laura T., MyPerfectCV Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

8 Photos for MyPerfectCV