MyPerfectCV

MyPerfectCV has a consumer rating of 4.26 stars from 264 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MyPerfectCV also ranks 5th among Career Advice sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.8%
Special offer from MyPerfectCV
Your Perfect CV – In Minutes
Learn More Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• l was called for a job interview as a Customer Service Assistant in an Electricity Distribution Company.
  • It's a great service for editing and creating CV's.

• i only subscribe to 14 days trail , they took 16 ounds off me for no reason , what a scam seriously
  • Although calling itself a free CV builder, you can't actually access anything unless you pay -
How would you rate MyPerfectCV?

“Lovely service from Victor”

Polina S.
4/20/20

I am very pleased with the service received over the phone today from Victor, such a down to earth guy! There was no robotic responses or 'let me get you off the line as fast as possible' attitude - human and kind service, I am impressed! Happy with the discount offered too. Hope the team stays safe and I am grateful for the lovely service in these troubling times!

“STILL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD DO NOT USE”

Valentin V.
7/2/20

THEY LIE AND STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD EVEN WHEN YOU CANCEL THE ACOUNT IN THE SITE I PAID ONCE TO DOWNLOAD MY CV AND THEN THEY GET ME ANOTHER 17 £ AFTER A WEEK

customer service (58) 14 days (6) cv builder (6) 14 day trial (4) credit card (5) great service (10)
eduardrobertt
January 22nd, 2020
Your site is really helpfull and simple, but I think will be better if you will make a " cancel subscribtion" option. Thank you
yashirah2
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
You are most welcome, please know that we do offer self-cancellations which you can process directly from your "Account Settings", Eduard. If you ever need any assistance with your account simply let us know.
joo29
April 27th, 2020
My chat was lovely, they really helped me out and really polite. Even when I was unsure about the terms and conditions they patiently explained to me my options and truly helped me out.
yashirah2
Yashira H. – MyPerfectCV Rep
You are always happy to help out our users, Jo!

We love to hear from our customers as it provides us with valuable feedback that helps us serve customers like you better.
judyr141
September 17th, 2018
Easy to get going and set up a good quality CV, however, I became concerned when seeing the charges and no easy exit. I was happy to 'pay as you go' and not be drawn into a monthly payment when my CV was completed. I asked for help on line and got an immediate reply by Marianne Hernandez who was really helpful and helped me exit the service. The suggestions and hints were very good. I would use them again but would be mindful about my exit.
Hello, Judy:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume and our services. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
mariaa270
May 21st, 2018
It's really helpful, loads of options to tailor your CV to match the role you wish to apply for. Also very professional and the site is easy to use. Only suggestion I would make is to make it clear at the time of purchase that you are in fact subscribing and will pay a monthly fee. 4 stars from me :)
Hi Maria,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Maria!
eriksonm
May 1st, 2019
It's was difficult at beginning to start building the CV but afterwards all comes together.I am very happy it's my first time using the site.its help full.
Andy G. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Erikson, we're glad that everything was able to come together for you! Good luck in your job search!
eugenem56
March 15th, 2018
I had problem with 14 day trial and monthly subscription option - they helped me immediately so I could continue in less than a minute
Hi Eugene,
That’s what we like to hear, Eugene. We’re always here to help whenever you need us!
kaceym3
May 1st, 2019
It really helped me to do my job application and I think I would recommend this to more people to use when they are going to apply for a job or even they might find a job that doesn't need a cv
Andy G. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Hi Kacey! We greatly appreciate the recommendation and are so glad we were able to help you with your job application!
lindas325
July 16th, 2017
the site itself is very easy to use, poor selection of formats unfortunately, probably because it's American not what we brits are used to seeing. However, due to my husband being taken ill after his interview, I was not able to get back to ' PerfectCV ' in time to cancel subscription prior to free trial expiry. no matter. He got the job and after 'chatting' with Ener she setup the cancellation for me. Hopefully there won't be anymore ' takes ' from my account - watch this space......
Hi Linda,
We’re proud to know that Ener was able to provide assistance with your request. Since we’re committed to providing top-notch customer service, reviews like this one really make our days. Thank you so much!
marthaa63
July 16th, 2018
They offered me a discount because of a problem I had and help me fix it. Overall helpful service. Would recommend. And the site is great as well.
Hello, Martha:

Thank you for taking the time to review us!
We’re proud to know that our experts were able to resolve your situation and offered you a discount for our services. Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know.
patricias428
May 18th, 2018
An easy to use site which gives you ideas and a modern-looking CV.
A little expensive per month. Easy to contact the customer services to cancel. Reduction was offered if I continue, but I am not looking for work, only volunteering roles...which I have secured via other channels.
Hi Patricia,
Thank you for your comments on our resume builder and customer service team, Patricia.
hadia6
May 19th, 2018
Its very easy to build your CV and the layout is very professional , it has monthly automaticly fees
Hi Hadi,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Hadi!
stuartc62
February 21st, 2018
Good customer chat experience, I initially called to cancel my account but after my online chat where I was made aware of the benefits and low monthly fee - I didn't much convincing it was value for money
Hi Stuart,
Hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. Thank you for sharing your experience! If you need further help, get in touch any time!
kazimierzs
November 1st, 2018
MyPerfectCV is a very good way to start the journey to your career. When I wanted to unsubscribe they gave me lower charges thanks to with I can keep updating my CV.
Hello, Kazimierz:

You're very welcome and thanks for sharing your experience, we're wishing you the best of luck in your career journey!
angelap171
July 23rd, 2018
Very easy , a CV virgin who had no idea where to start.
Very easy , straight forward and simple to follow.

Only hoping now I have cancelled they follow through with this straight away.
Hello, Angela:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume. Happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3!
It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
izabelar
Izabela R.
February 19th, 2018
I had a very good customer service experience with this company. I called to request to cancel and unsubscribe from the services and everything went very smoothly.
Note: **When you want to cancel from future payments before the 14 day trial finishes, make sure that you reply to the welcome email that you would like to cancel, or cancel directly from your account on MyPerfectCV. Unsubscribing from the email will only unsubscribe you from receiving any emails from them.

Overall, navigating through MyPerfectCV was easy and it helped me created a great CV and now I am happy to say that I have a job starting on the 26th Feb! :)
Hi Izabela,
williamm317
July 20th, 2017
Need to create or update a cv? This site is the perfect accomplice. Still having trouble the customer care team give you hints, tips, and tricks to get your cv noticed.
Hi William,
You just made our day! We strive to make our customers happy. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with our CV builder. We take feedback to heart because it changes how we do things. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s’ experience.
naomic18
July 28th, 2017
I was pleased with the pricing offered for a year subscription, but didn't want to resubscribe on account of the fact that when you download a CV into Word or PDF the formatting was extremely difficult to edit and the fonts were totally different to the web format design.
the program has helped me with CV writing but has not helped with creating word/pdf documents to use/print.
Andy G. – MyPerfectCV Rep
Hi Naomi. We're sorry to hear that you're not completely satisfied with our product. While your subscription is still active, we'd love to work with you to help you get a professional CV that fits your needs. You can give us a call at 0808-189-0676. Representatives are available from Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM (CST), Saturdays from 8 AM to 5 PM (CST) and Sundays from 10 AM to 6PM (CST). Thank you!
yuxuanh
June 30th, 2017
Overall review is good but I still have problem that haven't solved it. Please reply to my email as soon as possible. Thanks
Hi Yuxuan,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Yuxuan. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
derekb49
June 13th, 2017
The system went down just as was about to pay-your advisor sorted me out very quickly-many thanks-most customer service desks are much more difficult to deal with!
Hi Derek,
We strive to provide a great Customer Service experience with a one-stop resolution approach to any situation. If you need further help, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks for the feedback, it's very important for us.
danielm330
May 2nd, 2017
I needed my old CV dolled up, the format looked ancient. So I googled it, found MyPerfectCV and got to work. Site works well, good templates, no bugs or errors. Then when it came to downloading my CV they asked for debit card details and gave a 14 day free trial. (I knew it was coming) So I did that and then (of course) forgot to cancel before the auto-subscription kicked in. I logged on to their Live Chat and pleaded for mercy (I was only a day late and there was no pending transaction showing on my bank statement). The assistant asked me for feedback, I responded favourably, then he offered me a massive reduction. £3 a month down from £16.95... And so I reasoned, that since I really should be more proactive in my quest for new work (and don't the weeks fly by so fast) I decided I might as well stick around for a month or two. Their swanky CV and cover templates could make all the difference! ;)
HI Daniel,
Thank you for your feedback about our product and for sharing your experience with our Customer Service. We wish you the best in your job search.
joannak32
March 2nd, 2018
Great help and services thanks for sorting out my problem that was meant to been done in February many thanks
Hi Joanna,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Joanna!
natalier40
May 12th, 2017
Its a quick and easy site to use and helps you create the CV that is tailored to your skills and particular job field! I would recommend highly!
Hi Natalie,
Thank you for that great feedback. It is excellent to know how you feel about our product and the hassle free experience that we provide. We strive to deliver to you what we do best.
shirleyh106
July 27th, 2017
The cv template was extremely easy to follow,but it stated that my subscription could be cancelled via my on line account, there was no where on the site for me to cancel had to phone customer services, very charming young man but really tried to sell me another month, not interested all I wanted was a cv.
Hi, Shirley.
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. You’re an essential part of our business and provide great help when it comes to improving our customer’s experience. Please let us know if there’s anything we can help with.
P.S. You can cancel your subscription from your account- go to Settings>Subscription>Cancel (on the top right of your Home Page when you Login)
martinb236
August 1st, 2018
Loved the cv maker, disliked the way it was a subscription and only told at end when trying to get the made cv, should be made clear from the start. Have an option to buy cv only without having to sign to site and then have to cancel, which you have easily ill admit.
Hello, Martin:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback, we’re always happy to hear it! We’re constantly looking to make our products and services better and listening to our customers is a big part of that. With that in mind, we’ve passed your comments along to our team so we can keep improving.
lm193
September 17th, 2018
The customer service operator was very calm, i felt slightly irritable at the beginning of the conversation but she managed to calm me down with her calm demeanour. She offered me a good deal and made me feel as though she had my best interest at heart. She managed to work out the refund without hesitation She was a true professional and an asset to your company.

The downfall was that i was on the phone for approximately 30 minutes which irritated me as i was unsure if i was to be charged for the call. She assured me that the call was free but still i was unsure of the 0808 number being free. I believed that my query was dealt with in 15 minutes but felt as though i was kept on the phone unnecessarily.
Hello, LM:

Is it free ?

Why are you changing my friend who paid for my cv now I found out you taking £15 pound a month out i want it stopped right now

By John m.
See more answers (2)

I actually tried to do this online...and YOU CAN'T - there is no option to cancel, only upgrade! it states to make changes to your subscription, contact them. Well that didn't work either as I was on hold for half an hour before an automated message told me to leave a message.Come on, if you're providing an online service, make sure that what you say you can do, is actually available to do so! Very poor...

By david B.
See more answers (2)

Hi Mary, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may send an email at CustomerService@MyPerfectCV.co.uk Thank you!

By Andy G.

You're lucky we were scammed for £800 can't believe we missed it all this time

By Alan M.
See more answers (2)

Hi, Karen, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hi, Lisa, Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hi, Stephen Thank you for getting in touch with us, we would be more than happy to take a look a this for you. However, in order for us to do so please contact us at https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact-us Best regards, MyPerfectCV UK

By Yashira H.

Hello, Nadiah Thank you for getting in touch with us, please know that you may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: Online - The steps to cancel online are: 1. Go to https: https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/ 2. Log into your account with your username and password. 3. Click on the "User Icon". 4. From there, click "Settings." 5. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" option on the right side. Phone - Dial: 855.213.0348 - The steps to cancel online are: 1. Provide the full name of the account holder. 2. Provide the email address assigned to the account or the Account ID. Email: Send us an email from https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/contact 1. Provide the full name of the account holder. 2. Provide the email address assigned to the account or the Account ID.

By Yashira H.

Hello, JJ - Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'll be more than happy to clarify how our services work. Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail We hope that this information helps clear things up. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Hello, Mahmoud - Thank you for getting in touch with us, our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month for the regular price afterward unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since the account was not canceled before the 14-day trial expired, we charged your CC/DB. Also, when we request your CC/DC information, we clearly explain that unless you self-cancel or request cancellation before the 14-day trial expires you authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed in multiple areas such as: -Sell page -Payment information page -Processing payment page -Order confirmation page -Payment confirmation e-mail In addition, on our 'Terms' we clarify the following: You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our Customer Service Department or by going to the online cancel page under My Accounts and My Settings. The provider will send an email with a cancellation number to confirm any cancellation request. If you do not receive this confirmation and still wish to cancel, please contact our Customer Service Department directly for further assistance. The provider may issue a refund if notice of cancellation is provided before the end of any trial period. However, the Provider does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired. You cancel your subscription using by contacting us directly using any of the following options: Contact Us - https://www.myperfectcv.co.uk/information/contact.aspx United Kingdom 0808.189.0676 Monday-Sunday 09:00-21:00 United States 855.213.0348 Monday-Friday 8:00-20:00 Saturday 8:00-17:00 Sunday 10:00-18:00

By Laura T., Social Media Specialist

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyPerfectCV staff and other customers.

The online CV builder that’s so easy to use!

Writing the perfect CV has never been easier. Just choose one of our job-winning designs and add our expert-written examples. In just 10 minutes, you’ll have a flawless professional CV.

Business History

We believe a one size fits all CV doesn’t work, that’s why since 2013, we’ve been dedicated to helping job seekers get hired faster with customized CVs and cover letters.

Laura T.
Social Media Specialist
Usually responds not within the first month
We've got live, friendly people standing by ready to help you. Just find the country-specific phone number below and give us a call. If you aren't able to phone in, please use chat or email to contact us. Whether it's a question about building your CV, getting the most out of our services, or managing your account, we're here to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyPerfectCV?

Have a question about MyPerfectCV?