My Name Necklace reviews

marcs151
4/15/19

ordered a mothers day necklace and after three weeks of chasing for refund via email (no contact phone number) I have been asked to exchange the item. I am awaiting their next email and then will request my credit card does a reserve charge to recover the money.
AVOID THIS WEBSITE.

michellep295
8/6/18

This is the first time I am writing a review of any product. I just received the 3D Engraved Bar Necklace. The gold bar is very small but, much worse, the names of my family members, which are engraved, is so small that you need a magnifying glass to see them. I spent $85.00 on this necklace and I am embarrassed to give it to the person I bought it for, as a gift. I'm just going to hide it in my closet and try to forget that I wasted my money.

katherined40
1/4/18

What a horrible company which I wish Id never come across. I ordered a gold plated supposedly sterling silver bracelet with charms on each to be engraved with my mother in laws grandchildrens names on as a special birthday gift. It didnt arrive on time and when it did it was simply hideous!! It looked and felt like kiddies plastic jewellery no weight behind it at all. One of the heart charms was scratched and all 4 poorly cut with rough edges. Just nasty tat. There was no way I would have given it to anyone other than a 5 year old girl for dressing up!! There is no phone number to contact them so I emailed. They would not do anything until I sent a photograph despite me saying that a photograph would not demonstrate the quality or capture the small but noticeable scratch. I eventually sent one to progress the complaint and they initially offered me a replacement item or an alternative item at more or less value and they would refund or request payment as appropriate. I said no and that I wanted a full refund. They have now come back and said its a replacement of same value or more or a refund less 30% for the unique engraving. Which is different to what they offered only 7 hours ago!!! I am waiting a bit for a final reply before I start making it known publicly how crap this company is!! Wish I had never bothered!!!

kateo3
10/14/12

I was very happy overall with the customer service, but I had a few problems with the product descriptions, particularly the diamond "cut" necklaces did not look worth the money, and looked a bit low quality. But the company handled it very well and replaced the items with a service fee, which I was glad to pay rather than have to give the gifts, and not being happy with the way they looked. I loved the bracelet I purchased for my niece though, and all in all I would still recommend this company.

stephaniee5
11/12/11

I ordered a what I thought was a cute half heart necklace on this website and when I FINALLY got it I gave it to my boyfriend and we noticed that BOTH necklaces had a hole slightly open which made the entire chain come off. We tried to fix them, he managed to fix one of them nicely, but then the other little loop came COMPLETELY off the chain after I put it on! A loop that you can't fix yourself! I was so. Mad. The other chain that I was trying to fix came out horrible and I stopped and was thinking "what am I doing? Why am I fixing something that I JUST bought?!" So I told him I had to take it back.
I contacted the Costumer Service people and I complained and all that, showed them the pictures of it and they were very nice about it and gave me a link on how to return the item. I think I thanked them and stuff but never returned it cause I was busy with personal things.
After about 2 months of passing the box with the damaged necklaces I finally thought "whoa! This is still here?! I gotta return this and get the money that I need now back." I deleted the emails that they sent me and then I looked on the site to find out how to return the stuff and I couldn't find it so I emailed them asking "What do I do to return my damaged merchandise?"
And one ...lovely lady replied asking for pictures of the items and then said that she sees that I tried to return them 2 months ago and asked "what happened?" I tell her that's personal (it REALLY was.) but told her what happened and her snobby self replied "Thank you for your email. A personal reason is reason enough, thats all you had to say, thank-you. Can you please take a picture of the item if its not too much trouble"
GEE. THANKS LADY. After getting the cheap necklace I though "Wow. These people suck." And after going through their Costumer Service people I was thinking their merchandise still sucks but their Customer Service team is pretty good. But after the SECOND time around I was thinking: Worst. Site. Ever.

Questions? Get answers from the My Name Necklace staff and other customers.

My Name Necklace?