My Luxury Bags

My Luxury Bags

My Luxury Bags has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. My Luxury Bags also ranks 249th among Discount Asian Products sites.

How would you rate My Luxury Bags?

“THIEFS, SCAMMERS and CHEATS”

Kimberly H.
3/5/20

Wish there was a way for real enforcement of these scam websites. Please don't do as I did. When there are red flags. Pay attention. These are total cheats and they likely just lifted entire website from another vendor. It's why I went against gut. This website looked entirely too real to be a sham. Nope, total scam.

kimberlyh409
March 5th, 2020
gigim12
February 26th, 2020
DO NOT give them your money!! THIS IS A SCAM SITE. They (Wendy Lucas) will communicate with you and once you pay, they will never ship the products and you cannot get your money back!! AVOID!!!

The website (which I've come to learn was totally lifted from another site) is very well developed. It appears legit. It is not.

By Kimberly H.

It's a shell rip off. Please don't send them money. It's a scam.

By Kimberly H.

My Luxury Bags is a SCAM COMPANY! Do not send them any money. They will not respond after you do.

By Gigi M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the My Luxury Bags staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Luxury Bags?

Have a question about My Luxury Bags?