Myhappyticket.net

Myhappyticket.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Myhappyticket.net ranks 172nd among Plane Tickets sites.

How would you rate Myhappyticket.net?

“A great place for last minute deals, all flights that...”

Zalman J.
7/8/10

A great place for last minute deals, all flights that I checked were at least $100 down, comparing to the ones I found on Mobissimo. No problem with my Los Angeles - NYC flight, although the email confirmation was delayed a bit.

“We have been trying for three weeks to book flights...”

julia w.
3/23/10

We have been trying for three weeks to book flights and do not hear from them for several days, then they send a cancellation notice, but it has never been confirmed. No phone numbers to contact them, you have to wait for them to get back eventually. I have not been charged anything but I am checking my credit card daily just in case. A sorry system.

juliaw
March 23rd, 2010

aliced
March 4th, 2010

It took about 6x's of trying to book a flight. I was putting it on my AMEX. When it finally went thru, they wanted my paypal account to charge it to. I was purchasing these tickets 7 months in advance. One week before sceduled flight, the airlines said these tickets were no good. They sent me a new confirmation # and again I was informed they were no good. I have yet to receive a refund. I have contacted them numerous times and they never respond. Paypal won't do anything because it's over "45 days".
Keep away from them!

mavisr
September 13th, 2010

I booked an international ticket with this website, and they canceled my reservation the following day, and since then i am barred from entering this sight. I also reported it to them and i was ignored,

zalmanj
July 8th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Myhappyticket.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Myhappyticket.net?

Have a question about Myhappyticket.net?