Review of MyGatsby

Peru, Indiana 46970, United States
Tel: 1-800-428-0379

kellyy2
6/14/11

I decided to use two different online vendors for my invitations -- MyGatsby.com for the pocketfolds, cardstock to frame the invitation, and the outer envelopes, and Wedding Paper Divas for the actual invitation and enclosures.

The turn around time for MyGatsby was very slow with comparison to Wedding Paper Divas (two weeks for some cardstock, while I had received my designed and printed invitations in the mail from Wedding Paper Divas even before I was sent a "Processing" status from MyGatsby.com.

When I needed to revise an order, I emailed and received a prompt response, but I had to later call on the order to make sure it was sent (no notification on 1 of 3 orders), and then when I received it, the change had not been made.

MyGatsby also does not include packing slips or order forms (or anything) with their shipment, so that may be the reason why my order was botched (and late).

I feel like my experience with them was satisfactory, but comparing them to my experience with Wedding Paper Divas (and I don't mean to make an ad out of this), I really would go out of my way not to use MyGatsby again.

brittanyf1
5/27/11

I tried to order my wedding invitations from mygatsby.com, and had a terrible experience. I had spent a lot of time designing my invitations, and had them saved on their website. They then updated their site, and I was unable to access my work so I had to start at square one again (customer service told me this was a "glitch.") I rebuilt my invites, and tried to view a color proof online, but couldn't. CS told me it was another "glitch," but they would send me a black and white e-mail proof for free (they charge for black-and-white physical proofs, most companies don't) if I went ahead and placed my order, promising me they wouldn't charge my card. I tried to enter my addresses (shipping and billing) but couldn't get past the billing address page, it was saying that they didn't ship to PO boxes... I called CS once again and they told me that they "had never heard of someone not having a postal service box at their house" and that there was "no way around it." Then why ask for separate billing and shipping addresses??? Another glitch... Nice invitations, terrible website, worse customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the MyGatsby staff and other customers.

MyGatsby?