Inspired by Script reviews

inspiredbyscript@yahoo.co.uk

1 star

carolines116
3/22/19

Very happy with my goods really impressed much better than I imagined I will defenatly be using your company again and would really recommend you to thank you

hazelj16
11/1/18

Sue takes my vague ideas makes them better and does so quickly and efficiently! She is a pleasure to order from and makes the process nice and simple!

lorraineb85
8/31/18

Ordered a receipt book and order book from Inspired by script and I must say the service was amazing. The books were delivered in super quick time and the quality is amazing and exactly to my specifications, Sue worked with me throughout the design and sent me proofs to approve.
Would highly recommend this company as I feel that they are second to non

julies176
5/6/17

Sue was a pleasure to deal with and went out of her way to make sure every detail of my order was exactly as I wanted it
My order of personalised printed seed packets was a new product to Sue but she was very enthusiastic to do something new
The finished product was very professional and I am extremely pleased with the product and the service
I would highly recommend Inspired by Script for a professional and personable service of your stationery needs

matthewt44
9/1/16

We went in after speaking to Sue over the phone and gelled instantly with her.

The shop itself is decorated with ideas and the consultation is so relaxed because Sue knows what she's talking about. We live quite a distance from the shop, so emailing has been our method of communication as well as phone calls- and Sue has really delivered for us.

I would highly recommend using Inspired by Script. I felt so relaxed amongst all of the other wedding plans with Sue and she helps at every point.

stephens123
8/13/16

I have had great customer service from Sue at Inspired by Script. Her work is unique and beautiful. I would recommend her to all.

Questions? Get answers from the Inspired by Script staff and other customers.

Inspired by Script?