Review of PaperStyle

Tel: 888.670.5300
service@paperstyle.com

kristynf
3/3/17

They had a large selection of invites which were easy to edit and reasonably priced. But the best part is that after receiving, I realized that I messed up on the spelling of something (even after the site reminding me to spell check everything!) When I called to see if something can possibly be done about a discount since I had planned to correct it and reorder from them, they fixed it and sent me my order again for free! All I had to pay was shipping. I was extremely happy with that amazing customer service, its not something you see very often nowadays. I will definitely use this company again!

jayd141
2/21/14

We used paperstyle for our wedding engagement announcements and invitations. The embossing quality was excellent and since paper invites are still the classy way to go for weddings, we found paperstyle to be the best combo of cost and quality. They do not have a service where you can upload an xl sheet of address and have them mail the invitations for you and that is the only thing I think that is missing from their service.

Questions? Get answers from the PaperStyle staff and other customers.

PaperStyle?