Review of myDaVinci

myDaVinci reviews

jenniferd483
Jennifer D.
3/16/19

Absolutely loved our hand drawn portrait! We will definitely use their services again in the future!

rebeccac286
Rebecca C.
3/13/19

Ive ordered a number of pieces over the years for birthdays, anniversaries etc. I am never disappointed. Great company!

ericksonw
Erickson W.
3/5/19

I have placed an order 5 days ago. I received an email saying that my payment was not received. I called 3 times, left 2 messages (each time I called was on a weekday between noon and 4pm). I replied to the email and I tried to use the chat screen on the website. In my voicemails I gave my number to contact me. I never received any form of communication besides the email saying that my payment did not go through. I paid extra for the shipment to come faster. I went to the website and it said that my payment was accepted. 5 days later, the day I was wanting my picture, I had to place another order because it was clear the customer service is severely lacking.

lawrencem128
Lawrence M.
3/5/19

Adding additional pictures with frames was not easy to navigate and the online chat did not respond in a way to help.

deboraha150
Deborah A.
2/20/19

Bought this for my soulmate for Valentine's Day. He absolutely loved it. I collect old frames so I found one that fit it perfectly.

kend161
Ken D.
2/19/19

My order was completed and shipped promptly. I feel like the pricing was a little high but the quality of the item was also very good. Packing was impressive to ensure it arrived undamaged. pricing needs to come down if you want regular orders but for special occasions, like an anniversary, the pricing was in line with what you would expect. I would definitely use your site again in the future for special occasions.

heathera128
Heather A.
2/13/19

Photo turned out great! Only regret is that I couldn't afford my piece in a bigger size. I love it so much.

josieo1
Josie O.
2/6/19

Easy website. Prices competitive. Very professional end result. Lots of positive feedback from people who have seen our house picture.

naomip29
Naomi P.
2/6/19

I order from you all the time when I want that something special to give as a gift. Anytime I am not happy with it you have always accommodated and fixed it.

charlesg247
Charles G.
1/31/19

Site would not take passwords changed twice and three times told me there was nothing in my cart after fully entering all inf correctly. I wonder how many potential customers just give up and leave rather than fight their way through this.

kristym49
Kristy M.
1/27/19

This is the 5th time that I have ordered from mydavinci.com, all gifts, and I have been extremely pleased with ech and every one. Every person I have given one to have been impressed and delighted with the gift. I would most definitely order again in the future.

ericas120
Erica S.
1/8/19

We own a couple rental properties. I got a sketch of our first property a few years ago for my husband and he LOVES it. That is why I ordered a second one of our second property. You do really great work. Thank you!

justinek12
Justine K.
1/2/19

Perfect first time. I am very pleased with the drawing. I had drawings of my other four grandchildren done in a foreign country and they are not as good as this one. I love it.

davidb1949
DAVID B.
12/31/18

There was a misunderstanding with my order however after notifying you of the mix up you confirmed to send out a corrected item ASAP.

tomif
Tomi F.
12/29/18

Easy to use. Liked being able to see the previews. Didn't get two of my pictures until after Christmas which was disappointing but was able to print a preview card to wrap. All in all I was happy with them

elizabethv92
Elizabeth V.
12/28/18

I love my art work. It looks so cool.
It was easy & customer service helped me every step of the way.

williamm451
William M.
12/28/18

I have used your service several times and have been happy with the results. Excellent hand drawn pictures

dkk5
DK K.
12/27/18

I have already told many people about your site, because I was so pleased with the results that I have had with you quality of work and your customer service. Thank You

angelat171
Angela T.
12/26/18

Came faster than I anticipated. Looks lowly. Will deliver it to our client tomorrow. I'm sure he will love it!

alyssar42
Alyssa R.
12/22/18

Everything was great. Looking forward to getting my art piece. One thing I would recommend is explaining more about the difference between the cotton canvas and photo paper options because I had no idea what to choose or what the difference was.

marys640
Mary S.
12/21/18

Quick, easy and quality product. This is a wonderful gift. Everyone is always so excited to receive. mydavinci.com is prompt, easy to work with and delivers an amazing product. Thank you

tracyk85
Tracy K.
12/19/18

Always a easy experience placing order and how the final product turns out. I have place several orders for gifts, myself and always pleased.

patriciam594
Patricia M.
12/17/18

The process is so quick and easy I was able to do it before I left for my office and they did a beautiful job on the painting.

normam65
Norma M.
12/17/18

Super excited to give my boyfriend this pop art photo canvas of his cats for Christmas!!!! It came out truly wonderful. High quality and not cheesy looking at all. The whole process was very easy, and I was particularly impressed with how all of my questions and particular requests were addressed - I hate it when some are overlooked or ignored, so it was reassuring to have such clear and smooth communication!!! But really, the product was awesome and I can't wait to try some of their other designs!

craigw158
CRAIG W.
12/16/18

This was my 2nd sketch order with you. Last years sketch of our bulldog was amazing. The site and ordering process is very easy. Thanks!!

Questions? Get answers from the myDaVinci staff and other customers.

myDaVinci?