Review of MyBallStamp

Tel: (978) 215 2900
myballstamp@gmail.com

suem292
9/4/18

The ink really does dry on the ball without smudging. Very pleased with the product I received, but I wasn't going for a complicated logo. Ordered four stamps and will order more. I had no problems with customer service or delivery.

daved161
4/3/18

The font was so small that there was no way I could get a whole impression on my ball. This company should know that golf balls have dimples. Because of the dimples I could never get a whole impression on my ball no matter how hard I tried. The stamp was flat and not contoured. How does that apply on a round ball? I wrote the company several days ago about the problem with no response. This was the worst purchase of any product in my lifetime and I'm 67 years old. The $26 I spent was money thrown away.

greggn2
12/9/17

Don't waste your money, this product simply doesn't work. The stamp is flat and does not evenly deliver ink on a contoured golf ball (Text incomplete, Does not deliver ink in dimples etc.) the logo is so small, you can barely make out what it is or what it says. Looks more like an ink smudge on the ball. Great idea, this product simply does not deliver.

elizabethe70
11/16/17

I recently purchased the myballstamp product and was very happy with the customer service and timely delivery. The stamp came and was exactly as I ordered and the best part was that I could use it over and over again with the refill ink.

derrickp11
9/15/17

Received stamp today disappointed first couple stampings so so the more i stamped the lighter it got added a drop of ink and now all it does is smudge. Before adding ink i wasnst getting an image and now a blob. Never again

ailenea
12/13/16

Don't waste your money on this. All you'll get is a messy smudge. Very dissatisfied.

tresac
6/30/16

I placed an order with My Ball Stamp and was surprised how quickly the product arrived. When I had some problems with one of the stamps, I got a quick response from the customer service department. When you design your stamp, do not make it too busy. Five letters across probably is the most you should use to get a clear stamp. But I can't say enough about how good these guys were in quickly filling the order and responding to me.

bent271
1/14/16

I ordered the product for Christmas and recieved it in a couple of days. Works as advertised and I use i love it.

tomg50
4/7/14

I have to admit, after reading some of the reviews, I was a little apprehensive about ordering the MYBALLSTAMP Personalized stamp. My experience is the opposite of those reviews, and I suspect they were written by a competitor. I sent an e-mail with a personalized logo. Luke contacted me back right away. I went on-line to order it, but the site did not accept the image upload, so I sent another e-mail. I received a callback from Elizabeth who talked me through the features of the stamp and even sent me color samples. I provided my credit card info, and then re-read the reviews. I called two days later and left a voicemail message. 30 Minutes later, Like called me back and said it was shipped already. Two days later, I received it, and love it! It was exactly what I had ordered and works GREAT! I am going to order more for my golfing buddies and highly recommend them for anyone looking to personalize their golf balls.

Tom G.
Danbury, CT

jeanner5
3/4/14

Ordered a custom stamp as a birthday present. Received someone else's order by mistake the day of the party! After a few days the correct stamp shows up in my mailbox without any explanation or communication for the manufacturer! Tried for an hour yesterday to stamp golf balls and it was truly a mess! Illegible, and looked like a "black blop" (for lack of a better term)! Followed all directions and trouble shooting guidelines. Just left message asking to return for refund, but after reading these reviews I doubt I'll hear back...BUYER BEWARE!

joeb90
8/22/13

After writung 3 emails to this company without a response i decided to go ahead with the order. I ordered 2 stamps and fortuneately received both. One of the stamps dried up within 3 weeks and had no use at all....I am sick of trying to communicate by email with this company and therefor suggest others use a different company for their stamps,

justinl36
7/25/13

So I ordered this stamp , then read all the bad reports online . None the less I wanted to cancel my order . ( happy I did'nt ! ) I received it within a week from ordering And I'm very happy . Even my complicated logo was good . Thank you for my stamp . Justin , Athens GA . July 2013

arthurm3
7/10/13

This site is a complete scam. Got the same experience as previous reviews. Charged my credit card and I never received the product. I worried that my credit card info was floating out there thru this scam site so I had to get my credit card reissued. What a pain. Now I learned my lesson.

henryj17
2/22/13

I used your product for a long month it gave good result for me and your site was helpful to ordered. The model stamp whatever you gave in this site is easy to make a order.

rajivk
2/19/13

In my experience this product is really good and most useful thing.

nickyn2
2/14/13

The stamp and marking was most useful product that your sites are provide. we made a ordered and use it .

wasimk
2/14/13

My friend recommend me this product and i made ordered by this site they provided stamp soon as possible

mathewj3
2/13/13

This website is most usefull for me to order that product .especially they response my request and provide the stamp quickly.

alexc35
1/30/13

I just got to view this site. They have improved their site much easier to order. i ordered and got the product delivered. Sounds good to me....

christyh4
1/3/13

Placed a order for Christmas and received the wrong item. Have tried to call and get it corrected or my money back but no answer to emails or phone calls. Fake!!!!!

colinb10
10/24/12

SCAM, FRAUD, RUN DONT WALK AWAY, RIP OFF
what a scam.. i just placed an order.. and tried to contact them to confirm my logo design and shipping details.. they never returned any of my messages.. The phone was never answered.. the email kept bouncing back.. i am trying to involve my bank now to report this fradulent company.. promarking.com and myballstamp.com both companies have websites up and are charging credit cards, however there is no contact. they are taking the money and not shipping anything.. They flash paypal logos on their site, however they are asking for credit card information. I'm not sure if they are using the credit card numbers or selling them but no product or contact is coming from them since a week. I'm very pissed off.. now i have to cancel my via card, and open a claim.. all for a 20 dollar golf ball stamp... DO NOT order from these people until some one from promarking or myballstamp can explain.. contact them by email first.. this is the worst web purchase experience i've ever had..

bieuw
7/12/12

ordered from them a year ago, got the product and it worked great. Re ordered two more stamps for friends on June 5th and not received anything and emails to them just bounce back. Not very happy with them have gone to the parent site promarking.com and emailed them but as of right now no response. I would definitely think twice about order from them.

peten1
3/31/12

Never received order, customer service email comes back as undeliverable, and the phone number is disconnected.

jamesb49
1/27/12

This is the fourth stamp I ordered. I tried the other brands and simply could not get the image to come out clear. This work works best.

They improved their website makes it finally easy to order. Good product.

johnb106
12/2/11

I had no problem, got my stamp in three days. Works fine.

Questions? Get answers from the MyBallStamp staff and other customers.

MyBallStamp?