MyBallStamp

MyBallStamp has a consumer rating of 2.53 stars from 34 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MyBallStamp also ranks 14th among Golf Other sites.

• When I had some problems with one of the stamps, I got a quick response from the customer service department.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MyBallStamp?

“Way better than a sharpie”

Sue M.
9/4/18

The ink really does dry on the ball without smudging. Very pleased with the product I received, but I wasn't going for a complicated logo. Ordered four stamps and will order more. I had no problems with customer service or delivery.

“Triple Bogie with "MyBallStamp" Take a Mulligan on this company”

Charles A.
1/3/20

I purchased the ball stamp system and requested three lines on the stamp. Once received, it not only was too small to read it but once on the ball it was easily erased with a slight wet cloth. After contacting the company, I was told that he was a golfer and have used it many times without any issues. Of course, Preposterous! Again very rude & curt as reported in other reviews. They asked me to return the product for a refund. STILL WAITING. Returned 2 months ago. Company not responding.

customer service (6)
charlesa315
January 3rd, 2020
jr578
August 27th, 2020
Terrible company with terrible communications. Placed my order, they never sent a receipt. Reached out to them and they claim the logo never came through, but it was their image of a shamrock so definitely not my fault. Then he said they would ship it, and they never did. Finally they stopped responding to my emails, never shipped the product, and I had to file a dispute with my credit card company. Definitely do not buy from this company.
justinl36
July 25th, 2013
So I ordered this stamp, then read all the bad reports online. None the less I wanted to cancel my order. ( happy I did'nt!) I received it within a week from ordering And I'm very happy. Even my complicated logo was good. Thank you for my stamp. Justin, Athens GA. July 2013
roberth2017
April 18th, 2020
Received my Spartan Helmet design ball stamp, when used all it looks like is an big ink glob. Tried several times to roll, press, etc onto the ball with ZERO satisfactory results. Can buy lots for sharpies for the cost, and they work fine. Would NOT recommend this to my friends.
Sent CC to customer service with no reply, sezs it all
michaels4904
August 28th, 2020
I ordered two ball stamps in July and after 3 days I received a email with a tracking number but when I was trying to track my package the number was not valid so called the number listed got a voice-mail left ten messages no call back emailed 6 times got an email back from Luke G saying he would check and get back to me but if I had any questions to call him back on a different number and still have had no response back I would never recommend mystamp to anyone.
scotts1354
May 5th, 2020
Image is poorly reproduced. Very little detail. Will not respond to emails. Do not honor their own guarantee.
jasono345
July 24th, 2020
I seen the video and the video was great but unfortunately it's not what I receive in the mail I got a stamp that was the size of a eraser on the end of a pencil the ink does not dry. It is the worst thing Is they do not respond to my email it is a horrible product
daved161
April 3rd, 2018
The font was so small that there was no way I could get a whole impression on my ball. This company should know that golf balls have dimples. Because of the dimples I could never get a whole impression on my ball no matter how hard I tried. The stamp was flat and not contoured. How does that apply on a round ball? I wrote the company several days ago about the problem with no response. This was the worst purchase of any product in my lifetime and I'm 67 years old. The $26 I spent was money thrown away.
georgen90
April 26th, 2019
So, I order their upgraded stamp with extra ink, $35 all in and when it arrives, the first impression was a light grey. So even though they claim thousands of impressions, my first one was of very poor quality. And it just goes down grade from here. After I refilled it there was ink everywhere. Even after cleaning the outside their was a bubble of ink making me think the cylinder was crocked or had a hole in it. Naturally they said it was my fault for adding too much ink even though their were thousands of impressions.

When I called to follow up on my email, their customer service specialist answered my phone call and was very short and curt telling me they were on vacation. Rather than take 1 minute to answer my two questions, he then sends me this long nasty and mean spirited response saying I was rude. Internet companies seem to think they don't have to serve their customers since they never meet them and they won't hear from them again. Gone are the days the customer is always right.

Bad decision buying this product. Had I looked at their review history with 3 stars I would have passed. Hopefully, this review keeps you from making the same mistake.

Like someone else already said..."doesn't get any worse than this stay away.
alexc35
January 30th, 2013
I just got to view this site. They have improved their site much easier to order. I ordered and got the product delivered. Sounds good to me...
suem292
September 4th, 2018
greggn2
December 9th, 2017
Don't waste your money, this product simply doesn't work. The stamp is flat and does not evenly deliver ink on a contoured golf ball (Text incomplete, Does not deliver ink in dimples etc.) the logo is so small, you can barely make out what it is or what it says. Looks more like an ink smudge on the ball. Great idea, this product simply does not deliver.
tresac
June 30th, 2016
I placed an order with My Ball Stamp and was surprised how quickly the product arrived. When I had some problems with one of the stamps, I got a quick response from the customer service department. When you design your stamp, do not make it too busy. Five letters across probably is the most you should use to get a clear stamp. But I can't say enough about how good these guys were in quickly filling the order and responding to me.
derrickp11
September 15th, 2017
Received stamp today disappointed first couple stampings so so the more i stamped the lighter it got added a drop of ink and now all it does is smudge. Before adding ink i wasnst getting an image and now a blob. Never again
ailenea
December 13th, 2016
Don't waste your money on this. All you'll get is a messy smudge. Very dissatisfied.
jeanner5
March 4th, 2014
Ordered a custom stamp as a birthday present. Received someone else's order by mistake the day of the party! After a few days the correct stamp shows up in my mailbox without any explanation or communication for the manufacturer! Tried for an hour yesterday to stamp golf balls and it was truly a mess! Illegible, and looked like a "black blop" (for lack of a better term)! Followed all directions and trouble shooting guidelines. Just left message asking to return for refund, but after reading these reviews I doubt I'll hear back... BUYER BEWARE!
elizabethe70
November 16th, 2017
I recently purchased the myballstamp product and was very happy with the customer service and timely delivery. The stamp came and was exactly as I ordered and the best part was that I could use it over and over again with the refill ink.
bieuw
July 12th, 2012
Ordered from them a year ago, got the product and it worked great. Re ordered two more stamps for friends on June 5th and not received anything and emails to them just bounce back. Not very happy with them have gone to the parent site promarking.com and emailed them but as of right now no response. I would definitely think twice about order from them.
joeb90
August 22nd, 2013
After writung 3 emails to this company without a response i decided to go ahead with the order. I ordered 2 stamps and fortuneately received both. One of the stamps dried up within 3 weeks and had no use at all... I am sick of trying to communicate by email with this company and therefor suggest others use a different company for their stamps,
nickyn2
February 14th, 2013
The stamp and marking was most useful product that your sites are provide. We made a ordered and use it.
christyh4
January 3rd, 2013
Placed a order for Christmas and received the wrong item. Have tried to call and get it corrected or my money back but no answer to emails or phone calls. Fake!
bent271
January 14th, 2016
I ordered the product for Christmas and recieved it in a couple of days. Works as advertised and I use i love it.
arthurm3
July 10th, 2013
This site is a complete scam. Got the same experience as previous reviews. Charged my credit card and I never received the product. I worried that my credit card info was floating out there thru this scam site so I had to get my credit card reissued. What a pain. Now I learned my lesson.
colinb10
October 24th, 2012
SCAM, FRAUD, RUN DONT WALK AWAY, RIP OFF
What a scam. I just placed an order. And tried to contact them to confirm my logo design and shipping details. They never returned any of my messages. The phone was never answered. The email kept bouncing back. I am trying to involve my bank now to report this fradulent company. promarking.com and myballstamp.com both companies have websites up and are charging credit cards, however there is no contact. They are taking the money and not shipping anything. They flash paypal logos on their site, however they are asking for credit card information. I'm not sure if they are using the credit card numbers or selling them but no product or contact is coming from them since a week. I'm very pissed off. Now i have to cancel my via card, and open a claim. All for a 20 dollar golf ball stamp... DO NOT order from these people until some one from promarking or myballstamp can explain. Contact them by email first. This is the worst web purchase experience i've ever had..
patrickp5
June 15th, 2011
This appears to be an "advance fee scheme". They take your order, charge your credit card, and never ship your product. Multiple calls, messages left, and email messages failed to get any response from this "company". Don't waste your time or money on this site.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MyBallStamp staff and other customers.

Lowest prices on full range of high quality personalized Golf Ball Stamps. Brightest instant dry inks. Easy to use website with online customization tool. Never play the wrong ball again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyBallStamp?

Have a question about MyBallStamp?