Review of Hole-In-Won

Tel: 203-831-0600
vp@hole-in-won.com

jenniw12
5/16/17

I received a phishing email from this company & did some quick research to decide if I should pass it on to my supervisor. My search turned up this article about a con-man running this company (http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/west/2012/08/24/260670.htm). NOTICE: the man under charges is named Kevin Kolenda & the representative that posted information about this company on this site gave his name as "Kevin P.". I think it's probably pretty easy to give any name you wanted to here.
My search also lead me to this site: https://www.holeinoneinsurance.com/signage.html , which appears to be the LEGITIMATE company that this fraudulent site is attempting to convince customers it is representing.

I'm making this post because there is more than enough awful sites & scams like this out there & I hope that my post here can help to keep others from becoming victims to them.

markp122
1/26/16

Have been dealing with this company for at least 12 years but will never again! Signed and paid for hole-in-one insurance this past year and then the company went awol on me! After I sent the payment I called, left voicemails, sent emails....etc for WEEKS and never heard a thing. Never received my signs or any kind of confirmation that I had insurance. Now months later they decide to process my payment. I tried to get reimbursed but they now tell me that I was covered. WTF? How am I supposed to know that I had any sort of coverage when I never received any sort of confirmation. For all I knew the company had closed? They are extremely hard to get ahold of when you want money back from them! I can only imagine if someone actually got a hole-in-one. They would probably make it almost impossible for them to pay out! I would never do business with this company! If you do, GOOD LUCK! The signs look cheap too.

reagant
8/28/15

I am so ecstatic about this company as they bailed me out from another company that claimed they were them and tried to bamboozle me. once I found out the company says it happens often .. . but they were very professional about it . . . they also did 10x's more than this other sham company for a few dollars less. signs and promotional material were tops turn around was amazing, my charity was overwhelemed

Tip for consumers: direct line 203-831-0642

Questions? Get answers from the Hole-In-Won staff and other customers.

21 Photos for Hole-In-Won