My Bathrooms

My Bathrooms has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate My Bathrooms?

“I just just visit the site by chance when searching...”

Alena R.
5/7/12

I just just visit the site by chance when searching online shop for my bathroom products. Product quality is good, had large quality products, I buy designer tiles and no doubt its shipping is at time but only few tiles was damaged , and i send them back to company they send me new tiles within 3 days. So not a bad experience . I put it up.

alenar1
May 7th, 2012
So not a bad experience . I put it up.

Questions? Get answers from the My Bathrooms staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about My Bathrooms?

Have a question about My Bathrooms?