Muteyaar

Muteyaar has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Muteyaar also ranks 17th among Indian Clothing sites.

How would you rate Muteyaar?

“Nice company”

Anon L.
6/10/20

I had purchased a few things from muteyaar back in late February/early March & have only just received my items yesterday. So it's been a good 4 months due to covid-19/lockdowns/living quite rural once it was eventually aloud to be shipped overseas & sent to me (Far north QLD, Australia). I ordered a beautiful pair of juttis, great design, lovely deep maroon colour I absolutely adore, very comfy & very intricate little design cut work made. As well as the juttis, I also ordered 3 pairs of parandi. Also very beautiful work, although they ran out of 1 parandi I sought to buy they promptly advised me they were out of stock and gave me first hand the available options which I am also pleased with what I received as replacement. Lastly I ordered jewellery, jhumki/tikka sets etc. all very nice, different to what I can get here in Australia for a cheaper price & although it is not 100% the best quality as you're paying for a cheaper material they are very sufficient and will go unnoticed to the untrained eye of a jeweller. I am pleased with them as they came exactly as pictured and look very nice, I will have no choice but to order more as I love all of mine. I can not wait to buy more products and items in the future although I wish they could find a way for postage to be a bit cheaper as my items weight total was just around 1kg & paid roughly $30-$50 off the top of my head. So if you are buying online from this store I suggest you keep that in mind and possibly look into bulk buying as to make the postage worth it. Thank you Muteyaar for your great customer service, always prompt and professional with an enquiry I had. I will forever be a customer and look forward to my next purchases.

rumpas
March 5th, 2018
Thanks to entire team!!!
Our costume everyone liked so much. Artists and the audience. Very very good job this time. Thanks again to your team who did hard work behind this and make perfect dress as expected.
Thanks Rumpa Ji from Finland
anonl3
June 10th, 2020

saiv1
April 2nd, 2017
Really happy n satisfied with the purchase. Perfect fitting n comfortable Patiala. Can't compromise anymore. Try out once, quality f fitting n stitching s great. All tat we want s please establish some more designed materials n crepe n also colours.
Virpal S. – Muteyaar Rep
Thanks for the appreciation. We always strive for customer satisfaction.
sindhun
April 3rd, 2017
I ordered some patialas salwars and I must say theses r the best patiala salwars that I have ever seen. I haven't come across anyone who can do such a fantastic job and I feel so awesomely lucky. Thank you Virpal Ji for ur support and the beautiful apparels.
Regards
Dr. Sindhu Nair
Virpal S. – Muteyaar Rep
Thanks for the porsitive review Sindhu Ji. We hope you enjoy your purchase from muteyaar !!
rekham
March 22nd, 2017
Hi! Simply amazing, designer quality stitch,very comfortable and stylish!
Delivery dot on time.. What more can I say?
WORLD CLASS!!
Virpal S. – Muteyaar Rep
Thanks for the comments Rekha Ji, customer satisfaction is our top priority

Questions? Get answers from the Muteyaar staff and other customers.

Online Punjabi Boutique with Authentic Products at Genuine Rates. Discounts, Deals, Offers with ROCK BOTTOM PRICES. Buy the Best. Quick Worldwide Delivery.

Virpal S.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Muteyaar?

Have a question about Muteyaar?