Review of MPWH

Tel: 1-416-628-1072
support@MPWH.com

bowenm1
12/17/18

The is the best herpes dating community which serves for people with herpes only. I love their app, it's most users friendly app for HSV singles.

mariao76
3/29/18

Great dating and support site for me and for anyone who share the same condition with me. I found my date with it! Really great. I have somewhere I feel comfortable and human again.

justh11
1/6/18

Sure. You find a community you think you can escape the stigma and back in the dating pool. Wrong... You're better off finding a facebook site. I've had better luck just using conventional sites and being honest.

Pro:
Very few dating sites of its type.

Con:
The terms are basically they will take all of your information and distribute it across their other dating sites. (This site is owned by a controlling company that has these and other sites like it.) Look it up. Fact.

They start off free. Gather a large enough database to populate a non-existant user/community. Then go for pay for everything and use these profiles to lure people into thinking they are in a live community.

These sites should be shut down and lawsuits filed. This is blatant manipulation and baiting.

The chat system is pretty broken. You get the typical fake and scam users. (only benefit is they can't contact you really either. Though they lure you into it with social winks for you to pay and contact them...)

Then the moderators who try to keep the site looking like it is active and removing user comments that show otherwise.

I know personally and has paid for this service.

Tip for consumers: There really is no benefit. It's sole purpose is to taunt you into paying for access to do anything on the site.

miguelg24
10/12/16

This site is a scam. I get the feeling that the only ones engaging with you are people that work there or something. It's pretty weird. Don't sign up and don't give them any money. Really. I know it's tough being in our situation, but these guys don't care about you and there's no one using this site. They monitor everything and if you claim that the site isn't working suddenly someone will respond that it's all YOUR fault. Very weird site. Stay away. Oh and by the way, it's the same site as Positive Singles and MPHW.net they're all run by the same people and in all the review areas you'll see positive posts by Michelle who I am sure works for these folks....

ladygoz
10/10/15

That's what I need, simple, easy, peace, convenient community, love it.

Questions? Get answers from the MPWH staff and other customers.

MPWH?