MPGH

MPGH has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MPGH also ranks 64th among Gaming sites.

How would you rate MPGH?

“Good site”

Game B.
10/18/18

They have a good forum to download hacks for games, but not all of them are legit. There are scammers that use the site.

michals15
August 12th, 2017
This is my favorite forum ever.
It has a market section which allows me to buy and sell stuff.. for example I ordered a Intro for my YouTube channel from an user and the moderator helped us with the trade so nobody get's scammed :)

Only thing what borders me is that sometimes the two factor authentication isn't working properly :/

Tip for consumers: For trades I recommend to contact an Middleman ;) It makes your trade very safe

gameb1
October 18th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the MPGH staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MPGH?

Have a question about MPGH?