MOXX.FR

MOXX.FR has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MOXX.FR also ranks 52nd among Blog sites.

How would you rate MOXX.FR?

“MOXX is amazing for travel!! Highly Recommend!”

Teri E.
5/17/15

We just got back from a trip to Paris. We LOVED being able to connect to wifi when ever we needed. Sending photos home, finding our way around the city…. I was able to carry my iPad air and have all the maps I needed right at my finger tips! There is a Paris Metro App that helps you figure out how to get from one location to another. Being able to access wifi from our pocket MOXX device was invaluable! I would never travel again without one! When we arrived, we were in such a hurry to see things, we grabbed the device (we had it shipped to our hotel) and took off. For some reason we could not connect our iPhones or my iPad. When we got back to the hotel later that night (10:00 pm) I contacted MOXX via an app called Viber and told them the situation. They immediately called the hotel, and after a couple minutes of trouble shooting, they decided to messenger a new one over right away! We had it within an hour. I am truly amazed at their customer service! We used a different company in London as MOXX is France only. The London company was only available via email, which was frustrating when I wanted to contact them. I would definitely recommend this company and their pocket wifi.

terie6
May 17th, 2015

I would definitely recommend this company and their pocket wifi.
guillaumed11
December 18th, 2014
After having a bad experience with another provider I m using moxx.fr pocket wifi for my actual journey in France as i came back for the Nautic international exhibition and needed a mobile internet access
I would recommend it (and i don't do it easily) both for the service itself ( their mifi are small, efficient, i got 4G nearly everywhere except in the lower basement of the exhibition area, only 3G but with very good bandwith) and for the customer service.
The moxx device was waiting for me at the hotel and i dropped it at the airport mailbox (CDG Paris).
Just one point: don't forget the cable or charger as if you use it all day you will need to plug (same cable & charger than my Acer Tablet by the way... and i had to charge both) but they deliver all in a useful box.

Tip for consumers: Give the complet name and adress of the hotel / apartment for delivery when you book , we discover than several hotels could have the same name in Paris (cray hu?)

Questions? Get answers from the MOXX.FR staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MOXX.FR?

Have a question about MOXX.FR?