Motorcycle Superstore reviews

Medford, OR 97504, US

jerryn18
5/2/16

ordered an item online and confirmation email showed a dif item than selected on website. A glitch ! Called 800 number and the staff member was POLITE, HELPFUL and CARED about straightening out the problem ASAP ! She corrected the problem and seemed TRULY interested in helping me and my satisfaction. I'll DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN from MOTORCYCLE SUPERSTORE ! Btw... correct jacket arrived several days later and it was an awesome jacket at a FANTASTIC price !!! Thanks MOTOR CYCLE SUIERSTORE !

lorettan1
11/4/13

Ordered a helmet for my husband - everyone I talked to was very helpful to make sure he would get quality and what he would like for my budget - they even price matched another online store - will do business again!

danielh4
7/19/10

I ordered two tires from them front and back , got the tires in the time they said they would have them but the rear tire was the wrong one ! not only was it wrong it could not even come close to my tire that fits my bike . I called customer service to resolve the problem and found out that in order to ship a order it had to be complete but my rear tire was back order so they sent me a completely different tire . I also found out that the credit card would not be charged untill the order was complete and shipped ! THEY GOT ME ! By this time I had set up an appointment to have my service repair shop to install my tires on my bike for my up coming trip the next week , at this point Motorcycle Superstore was not going to do anything out of there return policy to help me out to get me the correct tire for my motorcycle . I feel that this store knew it was the wrong tire but shipped it anyways because it was a backorder issue only to charge my credit card and inconveinence me further so they can get the correct tire ! I strongly advise not ordering from this store

Questions? Get answers from the Motorcycle Superstore staff and other customers.

Motorcycle Superstore?