Motorcycle House reviews

Walnut, CA 91789, US
kiara@motorcyclehouse.com

robertd691
9/18/18

Catherine, she helped me to select best Motorcycle Jacket. Excellent Customer Services and Great product with reasonable price. Soon will purchase one of there Motorcycle Vest

magnusa2
9/13/18

Ordered and payed for a set of saddle bags from motorcycle house UK on august 12 and they still have not shipped one month later. I have tried reaching motorcycle house UK on several occasions by both e-mail and phone but no response. I finally got an answer from Chris at, so far as I can tell, the US branch after which the order status changed from "awaiting fulfillment" to "awaiting shipment". This was two weeks ago and the bags still have not shipped...

For motorcycle house: the order number is 210768 if you actually have any intention of fulfilling the order.

/Magnus Alm
Sweden

marcor62
8/29/18

Great customer service by Joseph Lampson along with great gear. Fast shipping. I always get my product on time and the quality of their bags are well made good quality overall and strong

danield323
8/29/18

I talked to Joseph about the backpack she is nice and very kind. The product is great quality and fast shipping

georgea214
8/8/18

Great customer service by Scott Adam along with great gear. Fast shipping. I always get my product on time and the quality of their bags are well made good quality overall and strong.

enricm1
7/26/18

Love The Company And Customer Services Was Great They have Such A Nice Products
I had A Issue About My Product Talk With Livia Braz And She is Really helpful Very kind ..
I Will Surely Look Up for More Products in Future Soon
Thank You For Your Great Customer Services

brittanyr66
7/12/18

The customer experience provided by representing the company was very good and I will be coming back for more items in the future.
Thanks!!

jordanc100
7/12/18

Got Some Riding Gear From Them Really Nice Company Talk With Livia She is Very Helpful
Thank you For Great Customer Services!

gerryk14
3/26/18

The company offers awesome products and top notch customer service. We had such a great experience which was further enhanced by the unparalleled support by Kiara. Time and again your company comes thru for us. We cannot thank you enough for your support and customer service. The products are amazing and the savings are incredible! We would definitely recommend to all of our friends.

tonym250
3/20/18

I have the viking cycle warlock mesh motorcycle jacket I love it, best summer jacket hands down tons of pockets and protection.

kellys265
3/15/18

Im always impressed by the courteous service and great products. Everything Ive bouhht has worked out great!! Thanks guys.

stevem407
3/15/18

I purchased the Viking brand motorcycle jacket and love it. Quality product, plenty of pockets and very comfortable. The people that work there are very friendly and know the business. I highly recommend their products. Catherine is a pleasure to speak with.

rubyi3
3/13/18

Awesome customer service by Scott Adam along with great gear. It did not take any time to receive gear.

judil10
3/9/18

The quality and styling of the Viking Vest is outstanding! The stitching is solid, the hardware is strong and the quality of the leather is great! The leather is soft yet holds it shape. The interior pockets are great for concealed carry of just extra pocket space. The lace up sides give it a stylish and edgy look. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend!n Catherine Josephe was the best to work with. She answered all of my questions for an easy and quick purchase!

sarahp228
3/7/18

I am so beyond happy with my jacket from the Motorcyclehouse! Not only is the quality better than I expected but the customer service is great! When I had a question about shipping it wasnt hard to get response at all! Highly recommend !

tylerf29
3/6/18

Well made jacket. Great customer service. Fast shipping. What more do you want?! Buy with confidence. Motorcycle house and Viking is the best

bridgettel
3/5/18

I've ordered a number of products from Motorcycle House and they've always been fantastic. Catherine Josephe is very helpful and answered all my questions before I ordered. The products are very well made and use sturdy leather, and are an excellent bargain! I will definitely be ordering from them again.

leonj13
2/6/18

The product is great. The bags look great and feel very high quality, shipping time was reasonable, and communication from Motorcycle House was great. Thank you for helping me out on this Scott Adam! You did good! :)

marcusr48
1/16/18

I absolutely love my new Viking Cycles jacket! Great customer service. Scott Adam was super helpful in making sure I got my new jacket in a timely matter and that I got the correct size. My Warlock Women's Motorcycle Mesh Jacket fits great and has great protection in all the right places.

christopherb134
9/21/17

Literally my top favorite jacket from many I've owned throughout the years. It's definitely a perfect fit for my size being large but a lot more on the thicker heavier side. It fits snug and just right to the point where it doesn't actually choke me at all plus it's a big big win that you can adjust the waist. I took several pictures so people can actually enjoy how it looks from outside,inside, the sides, the back and where the vents are located on the jacket. I never expected it to have such great quality as well as reflectors that are super visible. A big one for me definitely would be that it also has armor protection on your back elbows and shoulders. recently had a spill and I know that with this jacket a small spill in the streets could hopefully go a lot easier this time around with this jacket. The vents really do allow a lot of air to flow through you so you can definitely use this for either winter or summer especially since the inside has a zippered lining that is removable. I strongly recommend this jacket is specially since it is a great price for such great quality. Plus, you really can't ignore the great look. I can't wait to find more products from this seller.

cubanos
9/15/17

The truth has a great ease of navigation with a very attractive menu. Focus on showing users all products in a simplified way. With a broad catalog of apparel for motorists, helmets, and accessories. Very recently I was provided the Viking cycle Odin motorcycle vest. Available on this page and truth is I'm very delighted with the product.it has a wide range of adjustment and multifunctionality, with a variety of compartments. Cell phone, glasses, a mini tablets, portfolio and even has an area designed for your earphone. Adding to all this material feels very high quality. So I can imagine that the rest of their products on this page are equally high quality products. And with respect to the time of delivery. Vest came earlier than expected. I am very satisfied with their service. excellent pricing. thank you Scott adam for you attention. Taking the time for kindy giving me information on products that suited me best. 100% recommended

cynthiag61
9/15/17

Really satisfy. Thank you very much Scott Adam for the advices and help.
The service was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blakem27
9/14/17

After using the gear purchased from motorcycle house for awhile, I can say it is terrific for staying safe without spending $500 on a jacket. I recommend their gear to my friends and will continue to do so. Their customer representatives and easy to reach and always willing to help!

Questions? Get answers from the Motorcycle House staff and other customers.

Motorcycle House?