Review of Motor-king

Motor-king reviews

donaldr97
Donald R.
10/27/17

I had one issue, I tried several times to hit continue and go to pay pal to pay and the price changed from 33.58 to 98.50. The sale price is 33.58. The price only stayed 33.58 when I clicked PAY PAL instead of the continue button. This needs to be fixed so other customers do not just get frustrated and not buy the parts from this web site.

leonk35
Leon K.
9/19/17

So far so good. Please inform the delivering agent that the receiver does NOT have to sign for this package as Thursday-Saturday they cannot sign.

stephenp120
Stephen p.
6/29/17

Originally had an issue with the order because I wanted it shipped to a different address. You see I'm in NY but my wife's car is stranded in NJ. I then went to the seller's website, found their phone # and called. I spoke with someone named Yuri who was fabulous and found it a simple task to make sure my first order was cancelled and did a new order for the split address issue. He was great and calm and gave me a feeling of general well being. I would not hesitate to do business with this seller again. TOPS in my book!!!!

chrisd359
Chris D.
6/22/17

Once my account was authenticated (I had to call to make it so), checkout went smoothly. Though I should note that when placing an item that was for sale in my cart, once it was placed there, it's sale price did not obtain and it reverted to its list price. I had to remove it and re-add a couple of times before the sale price stuck.

troys74
Troy S.
5/26/17

We had a small problem with one of the four engine mounts in the set; it was the wrong one. However, after a bit of back and forth with customer service -- Yuri and Phil were very helpful and professional -- they did send out the correct mount with a shipping label to return, at not cost to us, the incorrect mount. The whole process took only about three days.

We are happy with this internet parts provider and will do business with them again.

oweno7
Owen O.
1/23/17

I would like to know an approximate arrival date for this part.
Order information did not stipulate.

juanm157
Juan m.
12/8/16

Tried to order over the phone thinking it would make things easier since i\'m a returning customer, but my information wasn\'t found in the system. Also, the price quoted was higher. When I asked to honor the online rate she said, she\'ll have to search for the product for the online price. She said if the price is cheaper online then I should order online. Disappointing as I was hoping calling would have expedited the ordering process.

andyd75
Andy D.
9/23/16

placed order with the option of having a different shipping address than the billing address and when I was paying it populated the billing fields with the shipping info,

thomasc310
Thomas C.
7/29/16

Glad to have found your replacement gear for a BMW X3 transfer case actuator. Your site is easy to use and fast to locate the part.

joels116
Joel S.
7/15/16

I thought that the shipping would be free, but when I checked out I was being charged $18.00 shipping for a $20.00 part.

waynes133
wayne s.
4/23/16

saw a you tube video with this product . so glad i waited and found this metal gear instead of replacing the gear with a plastic one

sherryev1
Sherrye V.
4/13/16

The ordering protocol only offered free, economy shipping, a generous offer, but I needed my item ASAP. I was delighted to find out that an overnight option was available and Phil, the customer service rep, made it happen in a professional, efficient and pleasant manner. I am not used to such a high level of awareness coupled with extensive knowledge delivered in a pleasant manner. Give the guy a raise or promote him because he would be a fine example to any new, or existing customer service personnel in the department. Thank you for turning a tense situation for me into an extremely pleasant buying experience.
--Byron Miller

80 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Motor-king staff and other customers.

Motor-king?