Moshik's

Moshik's has a consumer rating of 4.95 stars from 151 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Moshik's most frequently mention homemade chocolates. Moshik's ranks 2nd among Chocolate sites.

• you name any parameter, MoShik's yummy homemade chocolates are best in every parameter.
  • They are no doubt the best in their job and it's a must visit place for all the chocolate lovers.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Moshik's?

“Yummy-Yummy”

Kelly G.
9/17/21

I adore these chocolate sweets so much! It is famous for its a bit special but very delicious taste. I think every chocolate lover will like this company's product.

homemade chocolates (27) chocolate lovers (4) chocolate truffles (4)
peterf376
May 9th, 2020

If you're a cocolate lover, this is the place for you! The Chocolate is reach and creamy, We really loved it! :)) )))

kellyg666
September 17th, 2021

serenap31
March 19th, 2021

I love Moshik's chocolates. I always order from here and its delivery is also fast. Different varieties of chocolates with reasonable prices. Quality and Quantity is excellent. Packaging is superb. Worth buying. Service is nice. Overall best experience.

advikd
September 14th, 2020

Best place for chocolates lover. You get every different types of chocolates with various flavors. Quality is excellent and worth the money. Chocolates are rich and creamy, whether you want milk, dark, or white chocolates. I ordered some and all were awesome. Happy customer.

jeamh
August 30th, 2021

I adore sweets. This is my life. I eat a lot of sweets every day. Your store is super. I visit it very often.

melodyc162
October 23rd, 2021

I am not even surprised. The quality is, as always, the best. I will never stop loving this chocolate!

amarac7
May 18th, 2021

Moshik's Chocolate is best and excellent chocolates. Quality is superb. Quantity is great. Price is reasonable. Taste is yummy and delicious. Recommended to friends.

catherined271
June 30th, 2020

I keep on trying different places for chocolates and this is one of my favorite place now, the only thing lacking is delivery time, the taste is great.

felak
February 15th, 2020

The chocolate here is really tasty and there are a lot of the varieties of tasty treats to choose from.

devikab4
February 16th, 2020

Great place for chocolate lovers like me and some of my friends. We tasted their variety of chocolates and truffles and ma quiet impressed with the quality and rpesentation

sweetyk5
June 21st, 2020

I am a chocolate lover and I have tried dozens of places for the best chocolate, I ordered a few varieties from here and all of them were great.

ustinove
March 22nd, 2019

Be prepared for 2.5-3 hours of great food and service from this top rated Michelin restaurant that doesn't fail to impress. From the moment you enter and sit down, the presentation and delivery from the servers to the food are excellent and the food absolutely amazing.
Be prepared to also spend, eating here is like a 5 Star event you don't want to miss if your looking for the best in five star dining

rumag
April 8th, 2019

Really nice products, Me and my partner both loved your chocolates, especially the Extra Dark, it was awesome! And became our favorite also. I strongly recommend everyone to try their chocolates and see the difference itself. You will not be disappointed.

Full Marks to you Team MoShik's for your hard efforts...

ibtasama1
May 31st, 2019

You can get everything from chocolate-covered strawberries or pretzels to truffles, bars, and boxes of assorted chocolates. Flavors are traditional and the chocolate is rich and creamy, whether you want milk, dark, or white chocolates.

gailj49
September 9th, 2019

I love chocolate Keep preparing these types of tasty chocolates everywhere. Thank you so much...

kattyw1
September 26th, 2019

Who doesn't like chocolate? Chocolate so tasty... thank you for the tasty chocolate... i really love it.

alaml4
February 12th, 2019

My little angel like the chocolates very much because the chocolates are so tasteee my angel always like it.

swastia
January 3rd, 2019

Delicious and good range of truffles. Completely Pocket Friendly. Good for presents. Always Recommended. Best Chocolates I should say

gaurangs
April 17th, 2019

The Amazing Handcrafted Chocolates from MoShik's just make me drive crazy.We give 5 Stars to them for their awesome tasty chocolates and would definitely recommend others also...

MoShik's Team... my best wishes to you for your upcoming bright future. Keep rocking, keep delivering good chocolates...

cesarp32
November 30th, 2018

Number of chocolate i have enten but taste of this is absolutely delicious.The homemade quality best chocolates.

jeenak
January 10th, 2019

A lovely place to get home made chocolates. Delicious and good range of truffles. Completely Pocket Friendly. Good for presents. They have the regular items and a variety of new chocolates with unique flavor. We all bought the not so seen items to gift to our relatives and friends.

mihirg
April 17th, 2019

This place offers good quality premium chocolates in different flavours- dark, white chocolate and many nuts options.

Their top quality chocolate is bit pricey but just melts in the mouth. Great stuff. A must go for all choco lovers. My favorite is Mixed nuts and Butterscotch.

markn209
November 10th, 2018

Best chocolates I've had to date! So far nothing surpasses them in term of quality, flavor and sweetness. The wide variety keeps me coming back to this store.

bentleyr
May 28th, 2019

I have a sweet tooth - I can't say no to sweets. Some days ago I've tried their chockolate, I can't complain about anything. It was really tasty!

ananyas4
December 6th, 2018

Cannot have a Better Experience of yummy handcrafted chocolates then here. They are simply the best in their job. Chocolate Truffles, Bouquets, Customzed Wrappers, and many many more things are their which just amazed us.

Truly deserving place and worth a visit

Questions? Get answers from the Moshik's staff and other customers.

Homemade Chocolates, Herbal, Handmade Products, Cooking Classes and Handcrafted Pottery by Mrs. Shikha Jain with MoShik's

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moshik's?

Have a question about Moshik's?