Review of Moshik's

shikha_destination@yahoo.co.in

1 star

bandilec
5/31/19

I like sweets and chocolates very much. Here lots of variety of chocolates are there, they are yummy. Keep preparing these types of tasty chocolates everywhere.

ibtasama1
5/31/19

You can get everything from chocolate-covered strawberries or pretzels to truffles, bars, and boxes of assorted chocolates. Flavors are traditional and the chocolate is rich and creamy, whether you want milk, dark, or white chocolates.

bentleyr
5/28/19

I have a sweet tooth - I can't say no to sweets. Some days ago I've tried their chockolate, I can't complain about anything. It was really tasty!

moazzamj
5/27/19

Best chocolate and not tu suger and lot of chocolate in it love the combination of it. The texture the test all is upto the mark

gaurangs
4/17/19

The Amazing Handcrafted Chocolates from MoShik's just make me drive crazy.We give 5 Stars to them for their awesome tasty chocolates and would definitely recommend others also.....

MoShik's Team....my best wishes to you for your upcoming bright future.Keep rocking, keep delivering good chocolates......

nehak37
4/10/19

Huge range of chocolates to choose from....spice containing chocolates are very unique and so are the cream filled ones...a must visit destination to all those chocolate lovers.

dakshd
4/10/19

Great place especially kids, they enjoyed watching the various chocos and we bought many chocolates as they had place to sell finest chocos in Bhopal.My daughter love those chocolates.

rumag
4/8/19

Really nice products, Me and my partner both loved your chocolates, especially the Extra Dark, it was awesome! and became our favorite also.I strongly recommend everyone to try their chocolates and see the difference itself.You will not be disappointed.

Full Marks to you Team MoShik's for your hard efforts.....

ustinove
3/22/19

Be prepared for 2.5-3 hours of great food and service from this top rated Michelin restaurant that doesn't fail to impress. From the moment you enter and sit down, the presentation and delivery from the servers to the food are excellent and the food absolutely amazing.
Be prepared to also spend, eating here is like a 5 Star event you don't want to miss if your looking for the best in five star dining

alaml4
2/12/19

My little angel like the chocolates very much because the chocolates are so tasteee my angel always like it.

jeenak
1/10/19

A lovely place to get home made chocolates.Delicious and good range of truffles. Completely Pocket Friendly. Good for presents.They have the regular items and a variety of new chocolates with unique flavor. We all bought the not so seen items to gift to our relatives and friends.

swastia
1/3/19

Delicious and good range of truffles. Completely Pocket Friendly. Good for presents.Always Recommended.Best Chocolates I should say

calvinb64
12/27/18

I have taken this chocolates for my date .Actually after eating this chocolates my girlfriend impress more. So, this the chocolates is more important for me and now i usally take this chocolates for my meetup.

ananyas4
12/6/18

Cannot have a Better Experience of yummy handcrafted chocolates then here.They are simply the best in their job.Chocolate Truffles, Bouquets, Customzed Wrappers, and many many more things are their which just amazed us.

Truly deserving place and worth a visit

cesarp32
11/30/18

Number of chocolate i have enten but taste of this is absolutely delicious.The homemade quality best chocolates.

orac13
11/12/18

ll variety of chocolates are available at reasonable price and the quality of chocolates is just wow!! They have fruity , dry fruits, brick ,slate,original ,milky,dark ,coffee all sort of chocolates.

Pan Chocolate is a must try and all chocolates are tasty. They let you try lots of chocolate and help you choose the best one..

markn209
11/10/18

Best chocolates I've had to date! So far nothing surpasses them in term of quality, flavor and sweetness. The wide variety keeps me coming back to this store.

rupalir2
11/2/18

They make Chocolates for Every OCASSION with same passion.They are no doubt the best in their job and it's a must visit place for all the chocolate lovers.

We highly recommend this place

rajuc6
10/13/18

It's one of the best chocolate brands for as long as I can remember. I am eating it and it regularly never disappoints. 10/10 would recommend

lisam887
10/11/18

MoShik's Handmade and Homemade Chocolates are the yummiest Chocolates with Cool Packaging Stuff and you will surely love it at any cost............

emilym265
10/5/18

your search for best and authentic homemade handmade chocolates ends here....the best chocolatiers....

tanic2

Must Try:-Chocolate Truffles, Coconut Caramelized Chocolates

My Rating for them is 5/5 ' '

mayhewf
10/5/18

My grand son like their chocolates very much because its very yummmy every time i buy chocolates from there.love it.

eileenm101
9/20/18

Home-Made Chocolates RecipeLearn how to make Home-Made Chocolates ( absolutely delicious recipe of Home-Made Chocolates ingredients and cooking method).

kalimis
12/7/17

Home-Made Chocolates Recipe, Learn how to make Home-Made Chocolates ( absolutely delicious recipe of Home-Made Chocolates ingredients and cooking method) Why purchase chocolates when it is so

Questions? Get answers from the Moshik's staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Moshik's