Moshik's

Moshik's has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 140 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Moshik's also ranks 1st among Chocolate sites.

• MoShik's Homemade Chocolates are the Best Quality and Pure Veg Chocolates and All my Friend Circle Simply Love It
  • Great place for chocolate lovers like me and some of my friends.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Moshik's?

“Simply the best”

Peter F.
5/9/20

If you're a cocolate lover, this is the place for you! the Chocolate is reach and creamy, We really loved it!!!! :)))))

homemade chocolates (27) chocolate lovers (4)
peterf376
May 9th, 2020
devikab4
February 16th, 2020
Great place for chocolate lovers like me and some of my friends. We tasted their variety of chocolates and truffles and ma quiet impressed with the quality and rpesentation
ibtasama1
May 31st, 2019
You can get everything from chocolate-covered strawberries or pretzels to truffles, bars, and boxes of assorted chocolates. Flavors are traditional and the chocolate is rich and creamy, whether you want milk, dark, or white chocolates.
ustinove
March 22nd, 2019
Be prepared for 2.5-3 hours of great food and service from this top rated Michelin restaurant that doesn't fail to impress. From the moment you enter and sit down, the presentation and delivery from the servers to the food are excellent and the food absolutely amazing.
Be prepared to also spend, eating here is like a 5 Star event you don't want to miss if your looking for the best in five star dining
rumag
April 8th, 2019
Really nice products, Me and my partner both loved your chocolates, especially the Extra Dark, it was awesome! and became our favorite also.I strongly recommend everyone to try their chocolates and see the difference itself.You will not be disappointed.

Full Marks to you Team MoShik's for your hard efforts.....
swastia
January 3rd, 2019
Delicious and good range of truffles. Completely Pocket Friendly. Good for presents.Always Recommended.Best Chocolates I should say
gaurangs
April 17th, 2019
The Amazing Handcrafted Chocolates from MoShik's just make me drive crazy.We give 5 Stars to them for their awesome tasty chocolates and would definitely recommend others also.....

MoShik's Team....my best wishes to you for your upcoming bright future.Keep rocking, keep delivering good chocolates......
jeenak
January 10th, 2019
A lovely place to get home made chocolates.Delicious and good range of truffles. Completely Pocket Friendly. Good for presents.They have the regular items and a variety of new chocolates with unique flavor. We all bought the not so seen items to gift to our relatives and friends.
markn209
November 10th, 2018
Best chocolates I've had to date! So far nothing surpasses them in term of quality, flavor and sweetness. The wide variety keeps me coming back to this store.
bentleyr
May 28th, 2019
I have a sweet tooth - I can't say no to sweets. Some days ago I've tried their chockolate, I can't complain about anything. It was really tasty!
gailj49
September 9th, 2019
I love chocolate Keep preparing these types of tasty chocolates everywhere.thank you so much............
kattyw1
September 26th, 2019
who doesn't like chocolate? chocolate so tasty.... thank you for the tasty chocolate... i really love it.
ananyas4
December 6th, 2018
Cannot have a Better Experience of yummy handcrafted chocolates then here.They are simply the best in their job.Chocolate Truffles, Bouquets, Customzed Wrappers, and many many more things are their which just amazed us.

Truly deserving place and worth a visit
bandilec
May 31st, 2019
I like sweets and chocolates very much. Here lots of variety of chocolates are there, they are yummy. Keep preparing these types of tasty chocolates everywhere.
moazzamj
May 27th, 2019
Best chocolate and not tu suger and lot of chocolate in it love the combination of it. The texture the test all is upto the mark
alaml4
February 12th, 2019
My little angel like the chocolates very much because the chocolates are so tasteee my angel always like it.
orac13
November 12th, 2018
ll variety of chocolates are available at reasonable price and the quality of chocolates is just wow!! They have fruity , dry fruits, brick ,slate,original ,milky,dark ,coffee all sort of chocolates.

Pan Chocolate is a must try and all chocolates are tasty. They let you try lots of chocolate and help you choose the best one..
dakshd
April 10th, 2019
Great place especially kids, they enjoyed watching the various chocos and we bought many chocolates as they had place to sell finest chocos in Bhopal.My daughter love those chocolates.
cesarp32
November 30th, 2018
Number of chocolate i have enten but taste of this is absolutely delicious.The homemade quality best chocolates.
rajuc6
October 13th, 2018
It's one of the best chocolate brands for as long as I can remember. I am eating it and it regularly never disappoints. 10/10 would recommend
lisam887
October 11th, 2018
MoShik's Handmade and Homemade Chocolates are the yummiest Chocolates with Cool Packaging Stuff and you will surely love it at any cost............
rupalir2
November 2nd, 2018
They make Chocolates for Every OCASSION with same passion.They are no doubt the best in their job and it's a must visit place for all the chocolate lovers.

We highly recommend this place
mayhewf
October 5th, 2018
My grand son like their chocolates very much because its very yummmy every time i buy chocolates from there.love it.
emilym265
October 5th, 2018
your search for best and authentic homemade handmade chocolates ends here....the best chocolatiers....
shrutib3
February 4th, 2017
MoShik's Home Made Chocolate are really THE BEST.No Doubt about that and you cannot get better chocolates than these

Questions? Get answers from the Moshik's staff and other customers.

Homemade Chocolates,Herbal,Handmade Products,Cooking Classes and Handcrafted Pottery by Mrs.Shikha Jain with MoShik's

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moshik's?

Have a question about Moshik's?