MoreStamps

MoreStamps has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MoreStamps also ranks 22nd among Travel Search Engine sites.

• Decided to book my first trip with More Stamps Global, and my trip turned out to be one of the best trips I've taken.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MoreStamps?

“Memorable Trips”

Julie j.
12/13/18

From last 3months I booked above 5 tickets- Train and Flight. Best in business never face any problems got best fare when compare to other sites. MoreStamps.Global is the best way for ur vacation trip it gave the cheapest price in hotels which makes ur trip most amazing and most memorable trip of ur life.

stamps global (8)
corneliam8
September 10th, 2019
Perfect service for buying tickets. It took a few seconds and I made my order. Thanks for the easy interface of your website.
claudiad54
February 15th, 2019
I booked a trip through More Stamps Global and I got the most cheapest prices from all others websites. So I am recommending MSG for anyone looking for good prices.
nickj95
February 14th, 2019
The service was amazing and quick, less than 10 minutes and I already had the ticket in my mailbox. It worked perfectly well in UK
I completely recommend !
saulh38
February 12th, 2019
I was travelling from London to Tokyo and MSG was recommended to me by my friend to help assist with my situation. The process was simple and straightforward and my confirmation via email was near enough instant (bearing in mind I did this on christmas day). Will definitely be using this company again as I continue to travel around Asia.
robertc1222
February 13th, 2019
This has been the best experience I have had on the web..I tried 3 other sites and they where not working hrs before my flight. I'm such a procrastinator, i started to panic ... this was the first site that had really helped me- I told the rep. my urgency and she helped me receive my ticket before boarding my flight.
juliej161
December 13th, 2018
garciab2
February 15th, 2019
Have used this booking engine to book hotels across the world. Everything has been perfect. Offers a wide range of alternatives as well as choices to suit all budgets.
roycen3
December 11th, 2018
More Stamps Global is best for all events. Their customer service is great. I am writing to you to thank you for the service that I had received and how grateful I am that you were able to cancel and reimburse all my reservations without any hassle. I love their service..
berrenh1
December 9th, 2018
It was my first family trip abroad(Singapore). Everything was perfectly organised by MoreStampsGlobal. We had wonderful experience with MoreStampsGlobal. There is no words to say wrong for this trip. Happy that they deal in bitcoins and could fruitfully use my hard earned bits
evac61
November 16th, 2018
I am not a frequent traveler where I need a place to stay, but when I do travel, I check for hotel prices and if the price appears to be good, I always book through them. I have saved money by booking in advance on some occasions and have not beat the price that would be paid for a quick checkin, as with any service business, the consumer needs to do some research in advance....
michaelp808
October 11th, 2018
Our 25th Anniversary trip on a Viking Cruise along the Rhine River was flawless thanks to Victoria and everyone at the More Stamps Global. Everything from the flights, transports, excursions, and cruise exceeded our expectations. Glad that all payment was made by bitcoin which I have saved for this day. I am happy they made sure the entire trip was special for us. We can't wait for our next trip and are already talking to friends about a larger group adventure with the help of the More Stamps Global. The personalized service made all the difference in our vacation. Thank you!!!!
sallyp80
December 11th, 2018
Its really fast mode to get you what you want. Simple and user friendly process and hassle free booking of stay and travel. Marvellous. Keep the good job up. I would always like other to opt for it rather other domestic/international stuff.

BEST OF LUCK
rachealc2
October 27th, 2018
Thumbs up to their active customer support who took care of me during the whole booking process. I was able to pay with litecoin!
carad14
November 14th, 2018
I personally use MoreStampsGlobal all the time for looking into my travel needs. Very concise, thorough, and lots of options for me and my family when it comes to traveling. My Number 1 go to website.
georgiaj9
November 7th, 2018
The crypto-enthusiants who loves to travel, More Stamps Global has made it simple for you to book all your travels with crypto coins! I am making a booking right away!
sarahb304
November 14th, 2018
Its a Very good websites offers cheap rates for hotels, flights and other tickets. It is easily accessible and user friendly website. Their are lots of discounts given on trip without comprising the quality of stay/travel. I am very pleased with the services also.
okwosehf
October 20th, 2018
Victoria was extremely helpful in getting me booked with a great seat on the plane by bitcoins, and in my fav hotel in New York City. Thank you, More Stamps Global Thank you, Victoria
darrenm80
October 7th, 2018
Decided to book my first trip with More Stamps Global, and my trip turned out to be one of the best trips I've taken. Victoria really made sure to plan everything out with close attention to all details which was paid by cryptocurrency. Definitely contact her for all you're travel needs! She's my new travel profession!
mariac458
November 1st, 2018
They were all super friendly. The trip finder did a fabulous job and we were hooked. Yes, we are now members and we are very excited! I can not wait for you to help us with our European trip next year. And eager to use your vacation weeks with our family.
davidm857
October 5th, 2018
More Stamp Global travel is the very best! Victoria is such a dedicated travel agent who always keeps you looking forward to booking your next vacation and we can easily booked them by cryptocurrency.
markd544
October 27th, 2018
Just got back from 11 day trip to Italy. The trip was fantastic. Made all bookings with litecoins. Loved it:)
steveh633
October 5th, 2018
More Stamp Global travel is the best in town. Super professional, quick response, and very helpful! I have booked with them numerous times and always have a fabulous vacation. Victoria booked bachelorette parties, family vacations, and my honeymoon. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
nickm260
October 18th, 2018
I will recommend More Stamps Global to anyone looking to book for travels to you guys! I am amazed by your services and most important the cryptocurrency that you take instead of money
cherylm331
October 19th, 2018
Was extremely helpful with my travel plans, and ended up getting the best deal without a lot of research.
Will definitely call them before any big trip!
ashleym378
October 28th, 2018
More Stamps Global is the next big thing in the crypto community! I paid flight with binance coin. Awesome Trip!!

Questions? Get answers from the MoreStamps staff and other customers.

Book flights, hotels, transfers, sightseeing and all other travel related services with over 40 cryptocurrencies and tokens!

patricka139
MoreStamps G.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MoreStamps?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about MoreStamps?