Review of MoreStamps

MoreStamps reviews

1 star

garciab2
2/15/19

Have used this booking engine to book hotels across the world. Everything has been perfect. Offers a wide range of alternatives as well as choices to suit all budgets.

claudiad54
2/15/19

I booked a trip through More Stamps Global and I got the most cheapest prices from all others websites. So I am recommending MSG for anyone looking for good prices.

nickj95
2/14/19

The service was amazing and quick, less than 10 minutes and I already had the ticket in my mailbox. It worked perfectly well in UK
I completely recommend !

robertc1222
2/13/19

This has been the best experience I have had on the web..I tried 3 other sites and they where not working hrs before my flight. I'm such a procrastinator, i started to panic ... this was the first site that had really helped me- I told the rep. my urgency and she helped me receive my ticket before boarding my flight.

saulh38
2/12/19

I was travelling from London to Tokyo and MSG was recommended to me by my friend to help assist with my situation. The process was simple and straightforward and my confirmation via email was near enough instant (bearing in mind I did this on christmas day). Will definitely be using this company again as I continue to travel around Asia.

juliej161
12/13/18

From last 3months I booked above 5 tickets- Train and Flight. Best in business never face any problems got best fare when compare to other sites. MoreStamps.Global is the best way for ur vacation trip it gave the cheapest price in hotels which makes ur trip most amazing and most memorable trip of ur life.

roycen3
12/11/18

More Stamps Global is best for all events. Their customer service is great. I am writing to you to thank you for the service that I had received and how grateful I am that you were able to cancel and reimburse all my reservations without any hassle. I love their service..

sallyp80
12/11/18

Its really fast mode to get you what you want. Simple and user friendly process and hassle free booking of stay and travel. Marvellous. Keep the good job up. I would always like other to opt for it rather other domestic/international stuff.

BEST OF LUCK

berrenh1
12/9/18

It was my first family trip abroad(Singapore). Everything was perfectly organised by MoreStampsGlobal. We had wonderful experience with MoreStampsGlobal. There is no words to say wrong for this trip. Happy that they deal in bitcoins and could fruitfully use my hard earned bits

evac61
11/16/18

I am not a frequent traveler where I need a place to stay, but when I do travel, I check for hotel prices and if the price appears to be good, I always book through them. I have saved money by booking in advance on some occasions and have not beat the price that would be paid for a quick checkin, as with any service business, the consumer needs to do some research in advance....

carad14
11/14/18

I personally use MoreStampsGlobal all the time for looking into my travel needs. Very concise, thorough, and lots of options for me and my family when it comes to traveling. My Number 1 go to website.

sarahb304
11/14/18

Its a Very good websites offers cheap rates for hotels, flights and other tickets. It is easily accessible and user friendly website. Their are lots of discounts given on trip without comprising the quality of stay/travel. I am very pleased with the services also.

georgiaj9
11/7/18

The crypto-enthusiants who loves to travel, More Stamps Global has made it simple for you to book all your travels with crypto coins! I am making a booking right away!

mariac458
11/1/18

They were all super friendly. The trip finder did a fabulous job and we were hooked. Yes, we are now members and we are very excited! I can not wait for you to help us with our European trip next year. And eager to use your vacation weeks with our family.

ashleym378
10/28/18

More Stamps Global is the next big thing in the crypto community! I paid flight with binance coin. Awesome Trip!!

markd544
10/27/18

Just got back from 11 day trip to Italy. The trip was fantastic. Made all bookings with litecoins. Loved it:)

rachealc2
10/27/18

Thumbs up to their active customer support who took care of me during the whole booking process. I was able to pay with litecoin!

okwosehf
10/20/18

Victoria was extremely helpful in getting me booked with a great seat on the plane by bitcoins, and in my fav hotel in New York City. Thank you, More Stamps Global Thank you, Victoria

cherylm331
10/19/18

Was extremely helpful with my travel plans, and ended up getting the best deal without a lot of research.
Will definitely call them before any big trip!

nickm260
10/18/18

I will recommend More Stamps Global to anyone looking to book for travels to you guys! I am amazed by your services and most important the cryptocurrency that you take instead of money

michaelp808
10/11/18

Our 25th Anniversary trip on a Viking Cruise along the Rhine River was flawless thanks to Victoria and everyone at the More Stamps Global. Everything from the flights, transports, excursions, and cruise exceeded our expectations. Glad that all payment was made by bitcoin which I have saved for this day. I am happy they made sure the entire trip was special for us. We can't wait for our next trip and are already talking to friends about a larger group adventure with the help of the More Stamps Global. The personalized service made all the difference in our vacation. Thank you!!!!

lorah17
10/11/18

I can't believe I paid travel with DigiByte wow that`s awesome thank you guys I will be travelling soon.

darrenm80
10/7/18

Decided to book my first trip with More Stamps Global, and my trip turned out to be one of the best trips I've taken. Victoria really made sure to plan everything out with close attention to all details which was paid by cryptocurrency. Definitely contact her for all you're travel needs! She's my new travel profession!

eugenea31
10/6/18

Nanuku Fiji, best vacation ever!! Thank you MSG once again, for another special vacation!! The resort beautiful, the people amazing, the food delicious, the memory forever!!

davidm857
10/5/18

More Stamp Global travel is the very best! Victoria is such a dedicated travel agent who always keeps you looking forward to booking your next vacation and we can easily booked them by cryptocurrency.

Questions? Get answers from the MoreStamps staff and other customers.

MoreStamps?