Review of Monclercom.eu

Monclercom.eu reviews

SITE CLOSED

borisi
1/13/16

Boutique Moncler in Milan exchanged the 5 year history of my fanatical attitude towards the brand and left me with a fake sense of high service and quality products.

Recently I have bought an expensive demi-season cape at the Moncler boutique in Milan. When I wore it for the first time, the button was broke and flew from the neck of the cape. Not just a button - but an exclusive Moncler button, that can't be sewn back, because it was held at cape's sewn line.

Now I only have three options: either to wear the cape without buttons or rip a half of the cape, or change all the buttons on the cape with non-original buttons. But none of these options will make me happy with my purchase.

Therefore, given that the cape was just purchased, there are serious questions to the quality of Moncler's clothes, about what I wrote to an official representation of the company. Now I'm waiting for comments from the famous brand.

warrene5
2,322 helpful votes
7/27/14

Cheap online store selling fake/counterfeit illegal goods.
Mostly low quality junk. High risk credit card fraud here!
(They are already breaking many laws, why not credit card fraud as well? )

Some even use FAKE TRUST SEALS for "McAfee Secure" and "Verisign trusted" at the bottom of the page!
(real trust seals link back to the accrediting site. The FAKES ones don't!)

Questions? Get answers from the Monclercom.eu staff and other customers.

Monclercom.eu?