Review of Momsview

Tel: +1 800-442-4221
feona@momsview.com

tinar2
9/20/10

Nice setup, and good domain. I like where they are headed with this site. But they have an overload of navigation bars. Either they are trying too hard to push affiliate stuff or they need to make a better gateway to their site. They should think about creating categories that will lead to more topics. But having your left and right consumed by links is a cheap look.

sharonw4
5/18/10

I have been using MomsView for more that 4 years now. It saves me money on every single online purchase I make. I have also successfully used printables when I shop at brick and mortar stores. I find the site to be accurate, the coupons have expiration dates or if there is no expire date, that is also noted. I never do any shopping without going to check for store coupons at MomsView. The site is easy to use, no flashing or weird colors and overall very easy to navigate. I haven't paid shipping costs in years because of MomsView.

tammyc2
5/10/10

This site is TOP NOTCH! It is extremely helpful and wonderfully supportive. The coupons are ALWAYS of the best quality & savings. It is kept current and up to date. The members are still using a message board that has an archive where you can find the answer to just about every parental and otherwise question you may have. More people need to chat on that. But otherwise - it is a site that I visit DAILY not only for coupon resources but also for friendship & support. PLEASE JOIN ME!

chriso1
3,133 helpful votes
12/11/09

I am not a mom. My wife won't allow it. So this is a limited review which may encourage a mom to add a better one.

This is a small site with a community noticeboard that is fairly sparsely populated as far as I could see, and with no postings in the current week at all when I looked. However, the main strength of the site seems to be the coupons and freebies postings, and yes, there are many, many sites doing similar and maybe better, but I decided to review this one for a reason: I got a load of extra minutes on my Tracfone account thanks to a code posted here by another user.

The site has been around long enough to pop up at the top of at least one Google listing for coupon codes, and although it looks very dated, do poke around because there's information which is both current and useful in there somewhere. The bulletin board could do with a lot more support, though.

Questions? Get answers from the Momsview staff and other customers.

Momsview?