Modern Essentials reviews

Tel: 800.959.2810
webmaster@modernessentials.com

shawnm230
5/27/19

I bought a BDI Tv stand and they set it up for a day of delivery I told them I couldn't make that day so we needed to set it up for another day and they would get back to me and let me know ,they never called me to let me know they just set it up for that day so I got something else and canceled it ,I never got the thing it was at a warehouse still in the package and still they charged me not only the fee to deliver it to me which I never got also a fee to send it back so $300 .these people never called me or emailed me to let me know when it was going to be delivered .I would not do any business with these people you can get all there products from others like cruchfield they have way better customer service .these people lost a lot of money from me as I needed to furnish my entire house and would of used them if they had just contacted me and let me know.

Tip for consumers: Modern Essentials sucks stay away the Lie then try and make money off of you when they don't uphold there part

jeffa80
7/27/17

We bought a beautiful bar from Modern Essentials and had it for 40 days when it started to bubble on the face. We contacted the company and they wanted to only replace. We didn't want a product that was not quality. They put us off for months before aggreeing to take it back on our dime. Beware!!!!! They do not stand by there products and while pretty the quality is cheap.

Questions? Get answers from the Modern Essentials staff and other customers.

Modern Essentials?