Review of MobStub

support@mobstub.com

11 reviews with 3 stars

leeh108
8/22/17

Glad I didn't t pay alot for this purse, I really wanted it and it came today but it's really really small , saving it for my ,7-8 yo grt grand DTR birthday so it's not a total loss.. it is nice leather, pretty color but I could not even get wallet in it or hardly anything..

beverlyc61
4/25/17

I have bought other items from other companies where they purchases were shipped from China and I find them lacking in quality and made too cheaply. Also, delivery is very slow. Usually takes about a month to get anything I order. I'm done with ordering any product from China from now on. Too much of a rip-off.

darlag1
2/25/17

I ordered a bracelet that appears to have a herringbone design. The one I received is more of a popcorn style. It's similar to what I ordered, but definitely not what was pictured. I kept it because it's not bad looking, but I'm disappointed that it's not the same as was advertised on the site. I won't be ordering from them again.

michaelk133
1/8/16

b,ought 2 wireless led lights. picture in ad shows two lights, but i was charged double. reason, was in fine print at bottom of ad. was this misleading, i think so. i will not buy from them again

debbief28
12/22/15

I placed an order with items and they got 2 of them wrong. 1) a package of 6 pairs of socks, I received 3 and had to contact customer service, they sent 2 more pairs, 2)order boot cuffs in white and received black, contacted customer service with no response.
The products were ok, just a hassle dealing with the company.

mikem313
12/22/15

I occasionally order things from MobStub that I see on facebook with mixed results. The communication and shipping is always spot on, however, the quality of the items is a bit spotty. I have ordered two different Bluetooth headsets that have been subpar as far as signal strength. Everything else I've ordered has been pretty decent. Prices are really superb so I'm not surprised that I occasionally get a dud item.

sandys55
12/20/15

I never received an order confirmation and my status said "preparing for shipment" every time I checked. I was getting nervous that MobStub may not be reputable and that I was being ripped off. I ordered bracelets as Christmas gifts and was thinking there was no way I'd have them by Christmas. I was disappointed.

I contacted ModStub via e-mail and got a response that they were looking into the matter. I did get the bracelets and in time for Christmas but, it was cutting it so very close.

The bracelets are of nice quality and I was pleased to receive my order.

I still feel like my experience with ModStub was sketchy and I doubt I'd order from them again.

susanm131
6/22/15

Can't chan c e forgotten password to check on my order

robinb64
10/13/14

I have ordered several items from Mob Stub. I was satisfied with most of the items, however, l noticed that most of the products are things that the companies are from are discontinued things. I don't like the fact that it is really difficult to send things back to get the items refunded.

bobf31
10/13/14

While I (fortunately, apparently) have had good experiences with MobStub, I have read many of both the positive and negative customer reviews and understand exactly what the experiences were. There have been occasions when my order was also considered to be "junk" and my e-mails to resolve my issue were constant and often times - nonproductive. See my tip below "for others who might use this site" -

Tip for consumers: Caveat: Don't be mislead by the picture of the item. Read the item description, and look for size, color, fabric, performance boasts. Then if you feel it is too good to be true, don't purchase it. There have been few times that the arriving product has come "on time" or better-than-expected. Simply be careful what you perceive!

tamikad
10/12/14

1 Eva NYC Healthy Heat Ceramic Styling Iron - 5 Colors available - Pink Stripes, I Ordered this Flat Iron & I Love It A lot, Works Great on your Hair & The Price of $36.00 Was A Great Deal!!!

Please email us for a quick response at support@mobstub.com

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

That fake azz company has no return policy. You would be lucky if you receive your merchandise, then would be messed up if you receive the wrong merchandise like myself!!!!!!

By Mrs P.

Hey there, At this time we do not offer Mobstub Credit Cards. Thanks :)

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

No they are not legit, i would advise that nobody order from Mobstub!!!!! They are a bogus company selling out of an apartment in New York, no phone number and when you email them, all kinds of people email you!!!

By Mrs P.

Due to the fact that our deals are so greatly discounted, the deals we negotiate with our vendors are final close-out sales. As such we simply cannot accept returns and all sale are final unless stated otherwise on the deal page. Thanks so much for understanding! For defective or damaged merchandise, notify us by emailing support@mobstub.com within 15 days of receiving it.

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

Hey there, Please PM me your order number so that we can send you your tracking number. To all those wondering, our email address is support@mobstub.com and we respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours (or even sooner :))

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative

I would never use them again. No way to get in touch with them. product was not true to size. My truck bag ripped as soon as I put something in it.

By Trisha M.

Product was so ugly I will probably donate to Goodwill. Looked nothing like the advertisement.

By Treva C.

Have no idea. Could care less about them, order from someone else. Never again!!!!

By Joni L.

Hey there Brigit, I would love to assist you with this. Please email me directly at support@mobstub.com and I will address all of your questions. In general, pending charges are actually charges and they are dropped within 1-3 business days. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Debs

By MobstubSupport S., MobStub Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MobStub staff and other customers.

16 Photos for MobStub