Review of MobileInCanada

Quebec, QC G2C1J2, CA
contact@mobileincanada.com

stephanieh326
3/23/19

No communication and no code given but they took my money. It's been 8 days. Asked for a refund but was ignored.

johns2665
3/14/18

They sent me a the wrong code didnt work try to contact them they wont get back to me no money back so better not buy from this company bad company

ksachs
10/12/17

Paid $30 for an unlock code, but the code did not work. Instead of offering good customer service, they want me to find/borrow another phone to take a video of me getting the IMEI from the phone, then entering the faulty unlock code into the phone again, reducing my allowable number of incorrect attempts. They couldn't have been more disrespectful.

Tip for consumers: Don't use the site. It doesn't work at all.

mitchg16
9/25/17

I dont know if they were once good, but they took my money on a Friday, still nothing by Monday evening,,, not even a response to repeated inquiries for support. Do not use this site.

janb101
9/17/17

7 days, no code, no communication , no money... Boiler room operation... Be aware!!! Almost 40 american dollars for endless try to got anybody to tell me what is going on...Noting. Is there any law against people like this one?

ch27474
9/7/17

2 weeks NO code and NO $ back! SCUM SCAM! DO NOT WASTE YOUR $- NO RESPONSE SINCE DAY 2. AGAIN SCAM FOR SURE CONFIRMED

abhishekg11
6/13/17

ordered unlocking took money but didnt get the code after 5 days also. dont waste your money. Not legit. No customer service. Thief

stanleyk19
5/16/17

I'm not familiar with this world of unlocking but a friend talk about mobileincanada.com. Iwanted to change from Telus to Virgin because they are cheapoer and the men at the virgin store tell me that I need to unlock my phone before change compagny. Telus never want to unlock my phone so I choose Mobileincanada. The code came in a few hours and the instruction was easy. I unlock my phone in 5 minutes and now i'm with virgin Mobile. They gave me cheaper price than all other compagny. Thanks again!

karlp20
5/16/17

Make a few order on mobile in canada and always receive my order in a few minutes or hor. Every time it work first try. Thanks! Highly recommend!

mariee37
5/16/17

Order on saterday and get my code in 2 hours. I have ask for support and thwy answer me in 15 minute with all instruction.

petera116
5/5/17

They are a scam company now!!they used to be ok with the older phones years ago but are just scamming now and will just tell you that there unlock server is slow and make you wait and wait.then when you ask for refund they do not reply so off to pay pal for a claim to see how that goes

ab4376
5/4/17

3 days and no unlock code, will dispute my credit card charge to get a refund. did get through to customer support but all they told me was that the server was slow. after that i got no help from them

rakesht2
3/30/17

They are very bad in service, never responds to any queries and if we have issue with any unlock code they never get back to us.
emailed them like 10 times and posted on their support page to get a solution, never replied and eventually gt blocked when i asked for my refund.
total scam company.

Dont loose your money here and go with companies who have better customer service

karlp19
3/1/17

I have ordered many unlock code from this website and I always receive the code on delay. Support team are helpfull and quick to solve problem. thanks to this business

mikes476
12/6/16

This company is a total scam. They take your money immediately, provide zero feed back about when you might get your code, when they do reply it is to delay as much as possible. Saying they will not provide estimated delivery times for your codes. In the end they do not provide any codes and I am still trying to get my money back from them. Even though they take your money withing seconds it take "a few days" to return it. DO NOT use this company.

franky34
11/3/16

These people first claim my phone isn't lock for TELUS and after i show the the proof it is and asking for refund after over a week of waiting for a unlock code, instead of provding support they just went ahead and blocked me from accessing the support page entirely. These guys claim can unlock phone less than 15mins please don't trust it. Not even close to anything and they are very close to scam since u don't get to really get any support at all. No live chat like other sites do.

michelem53
12/23/15

I requested an unlock code for a Samsung S4 - FIVE days ago. Still haven't receive it, and they're telling me they will not issue a refund. Given they haven't provided the service, I've put in a claim with PayPal to get my money back.
So much for the 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed they quote on their website.

Do not deal with this company - there's plenty of other reputable providers with actual customer service available.

johnp231
3/20/15

About 50% more expensive than others for unlocking a Samsung G3 on Bell (Canada). After 4 days working with their support, they where unable to produce a working unlock code.
When asked politely for a refund, they deleted support thread with evidence of the problems and ignored communications.
I was able to unlock within 3 hrs for 50% of price at another provider.

Questions? Get answers from the MobileInCanada staff and other customers.

MobileInCanada?