Mobile Home Parts Store reviews

Tel: 1-888-277-7220
cppeele@mobilehomepartsstore.com

paulineg41
11/11/19
My order arrived in three days but hasnt been installed yet will be in install on Sunday and im writing this on Saturday.
lorettac76
11/11/19
I've never been disappointed. Item descriptions are thorough and accurate. You receive what you think you're getting, and it's quality stuff at great prices.
catherinew167
11/2/19
Delivery was fast. Look great in the bathrooms. Easy to pick install. I have placed many orders from MHPS and have never been disappointed.
kenm384
11/2/19
Part arrived very timely. Did exactly what I needed to make my repair. Love doing business with you. Great to get parts that fit a manufactured home.
ericg357
10/27/19
The shower faucets/valves arrived quickly as advertised. A perfect fit! What a plleasure t do business with mobilehomepartsstore.com
martinm491
10/24/19
Received damaged kitchen sink. There was no damage to packaging upon delivery inspection. The company chose to ship a damaged product. The customer is expected to pay the return shipping charge. Extremely disappointed. Will not be ordering from Mobile Home Parts Store anymore.
heidih265
10/21/19
Placed my order Sunday, Received confirmation Monday, Received my order on Weds. Got exactly what I ordered. Great service
rickm408
10/18/19
I ordered a door on Oct. 1 that the site said was in stock and would ship in 2-3 business days. The next day I received an Email saying that it was out of stock, but they would be getting a shipment in within 3 weeks and it would ship then. Since I already paid, I figured I would wait. After 2 1/2 weeks, I called them to check on the order status. I was told that they got a shipment in, but didn't get enough doors to ship mine out and that another order would be in if I waited another 3 to 4 weeks. When I asked why I was not notified of this new delay, I was told that they don't know how many orders they actually have. When I questioned why the item is listed on their site as "in stock" if they don't actually have it, I was told that they don't have the "man power" to keep the site updated accurately. My other option was to cancel the order and be refunded for the purchase. That's when I was told that it would take 7 to 14 days to get my money back! I feel that this company is using deceptive business practices by advertising products as in stock when they don't actually have them at all. I will never purchase anything from them in the future. I hope that this review may save someone else the aggravation of dealing with this company.
marias652
10/18/19
It was a fast delivery with awesome service. Would recommend to anyone trying to buy parts from them.
gusj8
10/12/19
Hard to find this material locally, so decided to buy online. I liked the ordering process because it was easy, and the calculator was a definite plus in helping determine how much material to purchase. Shipping was a little slower than I expected, but it didn't matter at all to me because I was slightly ahead of plan when I purchased the skirting. I can't speak to how it goes on or any part of installation as that has not been done yet. I did find a local contractor who would have done the whole thing in metal that, at the end, would have been very close to the same money. Mostly due to the high shipping costs for oversize material. That is not the fault of Mobile Home Parts; just the cost of shipping oversize product. Dealing with Mobile Home Parts is a breeze!
lindac1233
10/7/19
Fast service and was exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't find these in the stores. I will use this site again for my mobile home needs.
maryd669
10/3/19
POOE VERY SLOW DELIVERY I WILL NOT USE THIS SITE AGAIN I WILL USE ANOTHER SITE THE STEPS I ORDER ARE ALL SO AVALABALE THROUGH HOME DEPOT. THESE FOLKS ORDER FROM ANOTHER CO. ON FRIDAY ONLY IT TAKES A WEEK FOR THEM TO ARRIVE AT THIS STORE IN THE CAROLINETHEN THEY SHIP TO YOU 7 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS A VERY LONG WAIT FOR THREE STEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AT 299.00 WITH 120. 00 SHIPPING PLUS TAX WILL AVOID THIS SITE LIKE THE FLU !!!!!!!!!!
kateb193
9/15/19
Received the order quickly and all is well ...products delivered as described....and I think this is a fine company to do business with!
kirkh60
9/11/19
Items appeared to be damaged/used. The packaging was not damaged Could not return the item because the damage was not reported within 10 days of receiving. Maybe they could inspect the products before they ship them and not count on the customer to be their quality control
jamesm1975
9/3/19
Part arrived very quickly, fast shipping. Item was protected well with great packaging. Had exactly what i needed. Search engine easy to use and accurate.
dylanb95
8/31/19
They had to ship my skirting 2000 miles and I paid over 200 for shipping, but it was still cheaper than buying locally. All in all it was a good experience.
jeffw353
8/25/19
It was nice to find the exact product that I needed, at decent price for a good quality product. Shipping delicery time was also very good.
margaretg185
8/17/19
I an a repeat customer. All parts tgat I have purchased frim this business have fit our manufactured home. We have purchased blinds, dead bolt door locks, and privacy door lever handles. Very pleased with their merchandise.
melissah326
8/17/19
All Items were packaged securely. Installed each item ordered with no Problems. Will order again. Any Mobile home item I need, I always go to website and order.
danield391
8/7/19
I found item on this site I could not find anywhere else. Easy to Navigate,Prompt Shipping, Would do business again.
lindas1305
8/7/19
Received our window on Monday from UPS. Looks great! Mobile Home Parts Store was very helpful when we ordered and now with quick service. Just waiting now for our contractor to put the window in! I'm sure we will be ordering more in the future!
gq7
7/31/19
I have done business with Mobile Home Parts Store in the past. I am very pleased with their products. The usually have what I need and the price is right. For anyone who needs parts for their mobile home should check with this company first. I will be using them again.
billr249
7/27/19
Was well worth shopping from a mobile home store online, usually local appliance store don't have them on stock.... thanks...
nancya259
7/23/19
I was excited to learn of this website as I have been having a very difficult time trying to find the parts I needed locally. I ordered the parts and they arrived as promised. I will definitely shop with them again if I need a specific product/part.
scottr464
7/23/19
What I needed for my 25 year old replacement I couldn't have asked for anything better. Other sites dont have older mobile home replacement parts but this place does.

Legit company..they even called me to say hey when you order a skirting trim kit. It has all the hardware. Are you sure you want to order a extra hardware pack. I said no I didn't need a second one.. I had my refund of 20 some bucks about 3 days later. So do not stress they are real and a honest business at that..glad I saved some beer money lmbo

By Derek J.

I did find a company that offered similar product for less money. However, the material was slightly thinner, which wouldn't be better. And the shipping was almost twice as high. Part of the reason I chose Mobile Home Parts

By Gus J.

Questions? Get answers from the Mobile Home Parts Store staff and other customers.

20 Photos for Mobile Home Parts Store